How do I keep the uploaded videos in HD?

Multimedia, digital images, photography, video, audio, related software, Photo[C]hopping, desktop screenshots, wallpapers, personal photos, digital cameras, pictures you'd like to share, digital video, avi, mpeg encoding, audio, mp3s, FLAC, codecs, etc.
Ronald Familia

How do I keep the uploaded videos in HD?

Post by Ronald Familia »

How do I keep the uploaded Youtube videos in HD?
Mark

Post by Mark »

your videos or someone else's videos ??
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
Ronald Familia

Post by Ronald Familia »

Mark wrote:your videos or someone else's videos ??
My videos. I use my iPhone to record video, and if I use 4K recording, it will be very large and very laggy when I upload it to my computer.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Download Your Own YouTube Videos Using YouTube Studio
As we know, YouTube Studio is the new home for you creators where you can manage your channel, stay updated with the latest news, and grow yourself by getting some insights. Moreover, based on the function, YouTube makes it easy for you to download your own videos to MP4.

Let’s see how easy to download your own YouTube videos using YouTube Studio.

Use YouTube Studio Beta
If you are using YouTube Studio Beta, please follow the tutorial below.

Step 1: Go to the YouTube website and sign in to your account (There is an issue signing you into YouTube).

Step 2: Click your avatar in the top-right corner of the YouTube window and then select the YouTube Studio option from the menu.

click YouTube Studio
Step 3: Click the Videos tab from the left pane. Then, look at the right side where you will see the videos that you have uploaded to YouTube.

Step 4: Tick the box next to the video you want to download, click the three vertical dots, and choose the Download option. The selected video will be downloaded.

Note: You are allowed to download one video at a time. What’s more, an individual video can only be downloaded 5 times every 24 hours.
Use Youtube Studio Classic
If you are using YouTube Studio Classic, please follow the tutorial below.

Step 1: Go to the YouTube website, click your avatar, and select YouTube Studio.

Step 2: Expand the VIDEO MANAGER tab and then click the Videos option.

Step 3: Tick the box next to the video you want to download, expand the drop-down menu next to the Edit button, and click the Download MP4 option.

Using Youtube Studio to download your own YouTube videos is easy but not convenient — you can only download one video at a time and an individual video can only be downloaded 5 times every 24 hours. How to download your multiple videos from YouTube at once? Try one of the following two ways.
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
Ronald Familia

Post by Ronald Familia »

Thank you very much