Broadcast live video to a TV (Wireless Preferred)

Multimedia, digital images, photography, video, audio, related software, Photo[C]hopping, desktop screenshots, wallpapers, personal photos, digital cameras, pictures you'd like to share, digital video, avi, mpeg encoding, audio, mp3s, FLAC, codecs, etc.
monkeyhead

Broadcast live video to a TV (Wireless Preferred)

Post by monkeyhead »

First, if anyone recognizes the name, hello, its been about 8 years since my last post....

I am trying to setup a video broadcast to a TV. I do not need to broadcast on the internet, just locally. The TV and camera would be in the same room.

I found a solution: I downloaded EZCast app on my phone and it connects to my TVs chromecast and displays the live video feed from the camera. Unfortunately this solution lags and/or crashes far to much to be worth it. My feed would be going for 1-2 hours.

I'll take any recommendations that you have, even if it requires purchasing additional equipment. I do not need to use a phone/tablet...
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Hello, welcome back, heh.

There are some HDMI wireless streamers, depends on the capabilities of the camera and the TV I suppose? The question is a bit general