The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

General Topics Archive of defining/memorable/informative/classic/interesting threads from our forums, including everything not covered by our broadband archive.
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

hey EA how old are you? and how old is kitten?
Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..:p :D
Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?
mikemean

Post by mikemean »

If I am able to make it, I would have to share a room with someone as I wouldn't have anywhere to stay. I would be happy to share a room with Cisco or whoever.
kitten

Post by kitten »

EA just turned 34 and I am 32 :)
Originally posted by MMC
hey EA how old are you? and how old is kitten?
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
Ken

Post by Ken »

Congratulations!!!

I wish you guys the best!

The boards are not only calling for streaming video of the wedding, but "La luna de miel" as well! ;)

Let us know where you are registered!
Ken
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

Wish i could go, but i'm too far :(
Norm
SG VIP

Post by Norm »

Originally posted by kitten
norm the sharing a room thing was ciscocert saying he and mikemean could share the cost of a room . :)
I sorta skimmed over all the well wishes without reading them in full. Sorry about the error guys.

If anyone does ask to share your room, tell them to buzz off you're buzy.
Then get buzy :)

Are you 2 still planning to come to Canada for the honeymoon?

I looked for this thread 3 pages deep, then found it stuck at the top lol
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Wish i could come, but work is beating me down..

You never know :D
Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.
Mark

Post by Mark »

wishing you both the best for your future lives together , hope you have many years of loving bliss together :)
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
August

Post by August »

Thats great news EA and Kitten. I thought you were married already. Congrats!
To sense the presence of an angel is like feeling the wind all around you. You cannot actually see the wind, but you notice it's movements, and you know that it is there.
kitten

Post by kitten »

We are regestered at jc penneys so far and we havent had the time to finish the resistry items ,,, but there is some done :)

Originally posted by Ken
Congratulations!!!

I wish you guys the best!

The boards are not only calling for streaming video of the wedding, but "La luna de miel" as well! ;)

Let us know where you are registered!
Ken
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
EvilAngel

Post by EvilAngel »

Originally posted by Norm

Are you 2 still planning to come to Canada for the honeymoon?

I looked for this thread 3 pages deep, then found it stuck at the top lol
newb!....lol

We couldn't afford Canada so we are staying around here. Getting a room with a jacuzi and all ;)
The Devil wrote:Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
SG Theme Song
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

where shall I send the blender and vacumm to? hehe...
RoundEye

Post by RoundEye »

Congrats on the wedding. :D

I can't make it there, but you can always come to New Orleans for your honeymoon. :2cool: I know a good tourguide.
Sliding down the banister of life ..........................
TheAntipop

Post by TheAntipop »

congradulations man. Id love to come but "hey mom can i fly across the country to go to the wedding of my 34 yr old friend that i met on the internet and have never really met before?" wont exactly fly. I do however wish you the best of luck and many long happy years of blissfull life together. If itll be a web wedding i'll watch man.
I am the Antipop the man you cannot stop
kitten

Post by kitten »

Here are the places we are registered. for those of you who wanted to know :) Name Listed " John Biggs"
We are regestered @ J.C. Penneys and @ Target :)

The time is getting so close but things are almost done...yeah :D
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

ill head over to target tomorrow ;)
Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..:p :D
EvilAngel

Post by EvilAngel »

The webcam idea seems like it just may happen ! :) :D :D
SG Theme Song
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

http://www.inetcam.com has some GREAT software with a 30 day trial...

i have a nice intel cam which can stream a 640x480 image decently... tell me if you wanna use it during the wedding EA. we'll hang out some time before the wedding maybe
Suzie

Post by Suzie »

Congratulations!! Wishing you both all the best for your very important day and a future full of many years of happiness. :)

"We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are."
kitten

Post by kitten »

Hey MMC do you know how to set up the web cam video? If so maybe you could come up and set it up for us? Let us know K?
My step dad has all the computer stuff but he has no idea how to set up and broadcast. I would really love it if you could do that for us. TIA :)

Originally posted by MMC
http://www.inetcam.com has some GREAT software with a 30 day trial...

i have a nice intel cam which can stream a 640x480 image decently... tell me if you wanna use it during the wedding EA. we'll hang out some time before the wedding maybe
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works
kitten

Post by kitten »

How about Friday ? PM EA to set it up we will do it on Friday whatever time works for you !
Originally posted by MMC
i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?
kitten

Post by kitten »

Yes it has broadband And ok pm EA with what works K?
Originally posted by MMC
unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms :D )
kitten

Post by kitten »

K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks :)
Originally posted by MMC
tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms :D )
TEH WIN
SG Elite

The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

Post by TEH WIN »

This is how it will be done:

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
I am glad i can help
fanta

Post by fanta »

Thanks MMC, I cant wait to see it!!!!!

;)
EvilAngel

Post by EvilAngel »

Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome ;) I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!
SG Theme Song
kitten

Re: The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

Post by kitten »

Thank You MMC :)
Originally posted by MMC

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
I am glad i can help
kitten

Post by kitten »

Yeah What he said LOL ...... No but seriously I think this is going to be exciting. And im glad you all will be a part of it .. Thanks
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome ;) I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!
fanta

Post by fanta »

It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol
funky

Re: The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

Post by funky »

Originally posted by MMC

this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240,

Wow... Awesome.

Good luck to both of you. :p
Live to chase your dream...
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

i have run into a little trouble... my software that streams my webcast, well the trial has run out. i use the software from http://www.inetcam.com the program is called ivista...

i think you can use your creativity to help me out ;)
EvilAngel

Post by EvilAngel »

Originally posted by fanta

It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol
LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol
SG Theme Song
fanta

Post by fanta »

LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol
Marriage is frightening for me to think about! But then again I'm still wet behind the ears, so what do I know! LOL

Dont get the wrong idea though, nervous in a good way!
drdoug99
SG Elite

Post by drdoug99 »

hell yea!! you rule MMC! this will very cool...I've never seen an online wedding before.

congrats again Evil and Kitten! or Mr. and Mrs Biggs I should say.
inoyuwant2bme

congrats..........................

Post by inoyuwant2bme »

i am so excited 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats and god bless the 2 of you.....well i'd go on but i am pleased and honored to say "hey i'll save it cuz, i am in the wedding!" I am proud to say I love ya and your making the best move you 2 could. CONGRATS! :nod:
don't HATE me if you ain't me!
inoyuwant2bme

Post by inoyuwant2bme »

btw.... I think its a bitchin idea for all of the sg'ers to go to the wedding.If everyone pitches in then everyone could at least have enough $$ for at least a room????????????? I am so excited (and its not even my wedding) :cry: hahaha j/k. but the web cam idea is bad ass, yeah, i get to be on tv,...........well kinda :p
inoyuwant2bme

Post by inoyuwant2bme »

Originally posted by kitten
K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks :)

well, how did I know.............................................................................................................................................................have a goood night!