My GirlFriend

General Topics Archive of defining/memorable/informative/classic/interesting threads from our forums, including everything not covered by our broadband archive.
fanta

Post by fanta »

Somebody please close this monster of a thread.

:rolleyes:
Crump

Post by Crump »

So is she your girlfriend or not...that is all I wanna know?
Everybody is taking the Afghan war lightly, but in the meantime the realisation that a full-blown war is in progress creates all the uncertainties (and inevitable surprises) that wars always produce.
Qwijib0
Location: Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896

Post by Qwijib0 »

Originally posted by Crump
So is she your girlfriend or not...that is all I wanna know?
He CLAIMS it to be true.... whether it is or not remains to be seen...
If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch! ;)
reverse

Post by reverse »

LiNuXdAwG, you don't have to post a pic of her, just take a pic of yourself in front of the dresser/cd case thingy seen in this pic. Afterall, that should be your room and I doubt your room would have any problems with you posting a pic of it. I may use the pic though and say it was my room but that's just a risk you will have to take ;)

If I wanted any lip from you, I would scrape my zipper.
Noevo

Post by Noevo »

Alright it is clear IMHO that this thread will never end. I dare say we will never see more pictures (damn broken cameras). Anyway, here you go Linuxdawg, I am now giving you the benefit of the doubt.

[leap of faith]I believe that this (pic one) is LinuxDawgs girlfriend. Until I am otherwise proven wrong, I believe him. [/leap of faith]

LinuxDawg, this does come with one small detail we need to discuss. I have now taken a leap and am believing that you would not so blatently lie to us. IF, however, I find this not to be the case and she is not your girlfriend. I will NOT let you forget it.
ghost
SG VIP

Post by ghost »

Originally posted by fanta
Somebody please close this monster of a thread.

:rolleyes:
We can't just close the thread! Some of us have too much invested in it! We need closure! LOL!! :D

Just ignore it, fanta, and concentrate on that babe you're working on. :D See, now YOU I can believe having a babe like L-Dawg claims to have.

Reverse, that's a dorm room and L-Dawg isn't old enough to be in college. Someone pointed out the painted brick wall. How many of your friends have brick walls in their bedrooms in their parent's house? I like your idea though, in spirit. :)
TonyT
SG VIP

Post by TonyT »

LOL!!!!!!! 17 pages of jealous bickering......geeeeez!
ghost
SG VIP

Post by ghost »

Originally posted by Noevo
LinuxDawg, this does come with one small detail we need to discuss. I have now taken a leap and am believing that you would not so blatently lie to us. IF, however, I find this not to be the case and she is not your girlfriend. I will NOT let you forget it.
Yikes!! :eek: L-Dawg, I'd hate to be you!! You DON'T want to be on Noevo's shlt list!! :eek:
dreww71

Post by dreww71 »

Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of SGers :D
Trust me...I'm an economist!!
CoolJ

Post by CoolJ »

:)
** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
My IROC-Z28
reverse

Post by reverse »

Originally posted by ghost
Reverse, that's a dorm room and L-Dawg isn't old enough to be in college. Someone pointed out the painted brick wall. How many of your friends have brick walls in their bedrooms in their parent's house? I like your idea though, in spirit. :)
Ya never know about those Canadians ;) , for all I know, they make their houses out of porta-poties(sp) or popsicle sticks. j/k - no offense to our good neighbor.
If I wanted any lip from you, I would scrape my zipper.
ghost
SG VIP

Post by ghost »

Originally posted by TonyT
LOL!!!!!!! 17 pages of jealous bickering......geeeeez!
Heh, heh, we're just having fun. And it's not jealous bickering if it's not true, LOL!! :D
Gaming-Module

Post by Gaming-Module »

LiNuXdAwG, you don't have to post a pic of her, just take a pic of yourself in front of the dresser/cd case thingy seen in this pic. Afterall, that should be your room and I doubt your room would have any problems with you posting a pic of it. I may use the pic though and say it was my room but that's just a risk you will have to take
Best. Idea. Evar!

Thread solved. ;)
Zmoney

Post by Zmoney »

Originally posted by dreww71
Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of SGers :D
ROFL>>>> FO SHO!!!!!
Check out the Picks from TPL Here
For Free Image Hosting check out Blynk.net
Just click on add photos and your done
smidley

Post by smidley »

That room might not be a dorm tho, cuz my brothers room is in the basement and it has white brick walls..... hmm...
She looked at you and she said to your face it's over
-Mest
crazyman
SG Elite

Post by crazyman »

I just did'nt want to miss out on the longest worthless thread possibly of all sg time! :eek:
[CHORUS]
Cause I'm a problem child
EvilAjax

Post by EvilAjax »

What's up man? We need that proof ;)
<sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned? :nod:
raromoney wrote:Thanks EvilAjax!
Yup, I'm baaaackkk!
:thumb:
EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...
ColdFusion

Post by ColdFusion »

nothing
NeuTRin0

Post by NeuTRin0 »

ive just read every post, thinking you was gonna prove them all wrong, all i can say is what a sad ending.

oh ya shes very sexy would like to test at a water bed with her, then again any bed with her would do.
Qwijib0

Post by Qwijib0 »

Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
nothing

Nothing--- what?....
crazyman
SG Elite

Post by crazyman »

Originally posted by Qwijib0

Nothing--- what?....
nothing? what? nada? zilch? never? gonzo? we're outa here?

which is it?...... :rotfl:
[CHORUS]
ColdFusion

Post by ColdFusion »

I dunno, i just wanna tell her so i can take the picture
crazyman
SG Elite

Post by crazyman »

Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
I dunno, i just wanna tell her so i can take the picture
dude! someone else here had a good idea,just send us a pic of a SG on paper in front of that cd rack in that same room. ;)

that will quiet things down.
[CHORUS]
sito

Post by sito »

So dawg, whether it's your girl or not, was it worth posting a pic of a beautiful girl that may or may not belong to you? Hardly IMO.

Bottom line, if she's your girl, she's very pretty, if not, your a foo!

After sayin this, I've yet to pass judgement on you. Wasn't worth it bro!
The more I drink, the less I care.
wee96

Post by wee96 »

dude Linux, im in no way dissin ya, and if its actually your gal hey cool bro, but given the time, and situations, words said, you are only digging a bigger hole, and it seems if your what I believe is true, youd be a HELL of alot better just admitting that that person isnt your girlfriend, and you were just messin with us. IF btw it is your girl, hey great job! I just have no proof whatsoever so far, and its been awhile, to see that it is. I have met alot of liars online and they follow the same path your showing (no offense btw, dont take that wrong) your a regular poster and just seems youd be a bit more forward on wanting to prove the whole situation, instead of avoiding it. Sorry just my thoughts.
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

just wanna make a comment.. white shirt girl is hot..

still anxiously waiting for proof...
Silver

/

Post by Silver »

Oh, well I found my pic of linux and steph, he was just hidin behind her, the whole time. Didnt know this snapshot of him peekin out was actually caught

LOL, j/k where da pics though??
Incognito

Post by Incognito »

once again, the girl in the white is hotttttttt
Crump

Post by Crump »

are we ever gonna know?
Everybody is taking the Afghan war lightly, but in the meantime the realisation that a full-blown war is in progress creates all the uncertainties (and inevitable surprises) that wars always produce.
Qwijib0

Post by Qwijib0 »

Originally posted by Crump
are we ever gonna know?
nah... this thread will dissolve into the sands of time... only to be bumped 6 mos later by a bored surfer....
IranianHobo

Post by IranianHobo »

lol
---the Iranian Fury
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

I'm so anxious... just dying to see the proof..
Gaming-Module

Post by Gaming-Module »

I just did'nt want to miss out on the longest worthless thread possibly of all sg time!
You haven't seen the Q&A thread, or as I like to call it, the EvilAjax spamfest 2k1. :D
nah... this thread will dissolve into the sands of time... only to be bumped 6 mos later by a bored surfer....
A few months off in your prediction there, buddy.

Could we get some closure here, please?
ColdFusion

Post by ColdFusion »

Ok guys,

I cant believe im admiting this, I just want you to know how sorry i am. BUt i will get into that later...

Ok. Here is how it went. I have a girlfriend, she is you know "ok". At my school she is considered "hot" but i dont really think she is.

Anyway, i was in a chat room, and i got this picture of this girl, just like you guys got. I thought she was really preety, and looked some what like my GF. So since i said a while ago i would get a pic of her, i thought this would be great.

Anyway, I posted the pic, and everything went well. Then people were saying they have seen it in other places. I felt to embarassed to say that i got it off a chat room, and started defending the picture. And it just went on, but as more of you showed interest in the thread, i knew i was in BIG trouble. I did not want you guys to think i was some guy who could not get a GF, so i kept on defending myself, and my so called girlfriend.

I should of admited this a long time ago, but i just could not do it.

I just feel so damn bad. Ghost.. i must say you are a very smart man. You were correct from the start, i was very impressed by you man.

I love this place. I am motivated to get out of my bed in the morning just so i can check the forums. I dont even check my e-mails, or anything else. You guys mean alot to me. When im at school, i think about you guys, and how you are so smart, and know so much. I know its all from experience, but i love being here, because everyone is so helpful, and so friedly. You know, i get tired of people acting like my friend, but really arent, its all just a big play, because they want to be around the people talking to the girls, and they want to be known as hanging out with "cool people". Its just so annoying, but i dont have that mean of a heart to tell them off. I have a few real friends, and i know they are "reaL" just by the way they act when they are around me.

You know, As others have said, SG is just one big family. And that is TOTALLY true. I feel like i know so many of you personally.

I never wanted this to happen. I feel so bad because so many of you put your trust in me, and now this.

I dont know what to say. I guess i better just sit here and let all of you say how bad i am, and how you will make me miserable, and how i am such a liar. But i know all that, and i feel so so sorry, you guys have no clue at all.

Im not some insecure child who needs attention. I have two parents, who both love me with all there heart, and want the very best for me. I do not lack attention from anyone, i even get complements from my teachers on how they notice me, as very laid back, and not striving for attention, like others.

When you guys say something, i really take it into my own life and use it, and like 100% of the time, it works. Like you guys will give advice, and i will change myself, and see how it works out. And others notice it in me, and ask me how i changed, and how the like it way better. Then they want to know how i did it (whatever i changed), and i tell them exactly how i did.. so i can pass on the information to other people, so they can increase there knowledge as well.

I had all this stuff planed to drag this on longer, but its not the right thing to do. Guys, im so sorry for bringing you all into this.

But, you know it was a break from all the other "boaring" threads. Atleast we all had some suspension in it. A few days of anticipation.

God I so hope you guys dont flame at me, but i know you will... what do i expect. I think this will be the worst say of my life :(

I feel so bad, I know there is nothing i can do to make this up to you guys, but please say something, like i could make a babes only website.. i dont know, im just really nervious right now.

Well, here i go... I guess i will just sit and listen to all the wrotten tthings you guys have to say to me :(

Im so sorry guys, words cannot explain it.
CoolJ

Post by CoolJ »

Its ok :)
** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
My IROC-Z28
Gaming-Module

Post by Gaming-Module »

That wasn't so bad now, was it? :o

I must say, I feel like one of the judges from "The Crucible", for some odd reason. :D
BMED
SG Elite

Post by BMED »

No big deal here DAWG! I thought the whole thread was pretty funny and had peeps going for awhile, congrats on your mastermind plan for this long thread.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
fanta

Post by fanta »

I figured the same Linuxdawg, but only because I've been online since I was 14, so I pretty much have seen it all.

After awhile it becomes pretty easy to spot the BS from the norm. I hoped you learned a valuable lesson here, lol
ColdFusion

Post by ColdFusion »

Haha,

Thankyou so much guys, your comments make me feel so much better. You have no clue how much sweat i am producing right now
Gaming-Module

Post by Gaming-Module »

I hoped you learned a valuable lesson here, lol
Yeah. People on the Interweb are immune to bull****.

Well...the smart ones anyway. :D