I want to kill my dog

General Topics Archive of defining/memorable/informative/classic/interesting threads from our forums, including everything not covered by our broadband archive.
Humboldt

I want to kill my dog

Post by Humboldt »

Got home from work well over an hour ago.

Dogs looked guilty but upon a quick inspection of the apartment everything looked ok.

About 15 minutes ago I noticed a book in a dark corner of the kitchen looked a bit soggy, like it was sitting in water.

Turned out to be a 1/2 gallon jug of canola oil my friend left with me when he moved ( :rolleyes: )

One of the dog appears to have jumped up onto the counter, gnawed open the bottle cap, and knocked the container over :mad: Damn oil all over about 3 feet of counter top...took out a good Vietnam novel and a Moosewood cookbook among other things.

Dripped down the cabinet in one place and puddled on the floor. Greasy paw prints all over the damn place...arrrggghhh.

here's the kicker. If I turned on the range light and bent down near the countertop I can see these greasy little paw prints trotting from the oilspill on the left side of the kitchen countertop, across the range (detouring at some dishes there) before continuing on to the OTHER siode of the damn kitchen, still on the countertop, to nose around the cutting board, knock over the coffee maker, and check out the compost and dishes in the sink before hopping down.

Only one of my dogs has paws this small, and his ass just went sailing out the back door at about 30 mph.

damn damn damn :D
BMED
SG Elite

Post by BMED »

sounds like bad parenting on your part...

Maybe a message was being sent!
jumpingrat
Advanced Member

Post by jumpingrat »

That's why I have cats. okay so I find (by smell) an ex-bird under some peice of furniture once in a while but otherwise they are pretty stealthy when ruining my stuff.
Null :sleep:
Randy

Post by Randy »

man that totally sux
oil everywhere
have fun cleaning

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box ;).
CiscoKid

Post by CiscoKid »

Showed this to my freind and she still couldn't stop laughing 20 minutes after she read it.
Three Rivers Designs wrote:America! Love it or give it back!
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

Originally posted by CiscoKid
Showed this to my freind and she still couldn't stop laughing 20 minutes after she read it.

pics?

damn, this is taking forever to clean :D
CiscoKid

Post by CiscoKid »

Originally posted by Humboldt
pics?

damn, this is taking forever to clean :D

one word...

Latina!

If she knew I posted a pic witout permission, you gunna clean up the mess she makes when killing me? lol
Three Rivers Designs wrote:America! Love it or give it back!
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

Originally posted by CiscoKid
one word...

Latina!

If she knew I posted a pic witout permission, you gunna clean up the mess she makes when killing me? lol

I like Latinas :)

Beautiful women :nod:

lol, it'd be easier to clean up your blood and guts then it would be all this damn oil.
Ghosthunter
SG VIP

Post by Ghosthunter »

that why i have a chiuhauha

best choice i ever made

the guy thinks he is a huge dog, but he is just a pipsquaek

and can barely do any damage