Windows Vista Tweaks

Frequently asked questions, Classic threads, as well as interesting and informative topics from the SG Broadband Forums.
Philip
SG VIP

Windows Vista Tweaks

Post by Philip »

This thread is intended to discuss the recommended Vista tweaks as outlined in this article:

Windows Vista Tweaks

Please share your experiences, testing results, and feel free to add to the available information.
Any suggestions are always welcome.

Update: We've also released a SG Vista TCP/IP patch (also downloadable from our Downloads section, as well as the Vista Tweaks article), that allows for tweaking all related netsh settings and registry values in one simple step. The patch also provides for reverting the settings to their default Windows values.

To apply the patch, save to your desktop and run as administrator (right-click -> run as administrator). Click Y when prompted to apply optimal settings.

Vista/Windows 7 TCP/IP Patch Updates:
12/23/2009, patch version 1.4 - added the EnableDCA registry setting to the Vista/7 TCP/IP patch
01/24/2010, patch version 1.5 - added the "netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled" command to the patch to prevent Vista/Windows 7 heuristics from overriding custom user-set autotuninglevel values.

Note: One interesting area to explore would be manually setting the MTU value, to confirm that it is off by 8 with non-PPPoE connections ? (you can test the actual MTU value using the Analyzer after rebooting)
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

:D Good infromation Philip didn't even seen this thread till today.

higlyrestricted: allows the receive window to grow beyond its default value, very conservatively
restricted: somewhat restricted growth of the tcp receive window beyond its default value
normal: default value, allows the receive window to grow to accommodate most conditions
experimental: allows the receive window to grow to accommodate extreme scenarios (not recommended, it can degrade performance in common scenarios, only intended for research purposes. It enables [url=javascript:// What is RWIN ?]RWIN[/url] values of over 16 MB)
Our recommendation: normal (unless you're experiencin

When I met with the the windows networking team in Seattle normal/rescrited should work for most users though. Listen to Philip on the experimental stuff.

One other note make sure your network card drivers and frimware is update to dat on your networking equipment. I noticed in the past two weeks updates for my network cards and that's in three different computers.

Kepp up the great work Philip. :thumb:
Comptia a+ n+
Rollingstone

Post by Rollingstone »

Removes the limitation of your half-open (incomplete/syn packets) in Vista ?
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Netw ... atch.shtml
Firefox Extreme Speed Edition

What makes you: "...waking up in the morning so excited about & wanna FLY out of the door ?"
satyre
Advanced Member

Post by satyre »

Rollingstone wrote:Removes the limitation of your half-open (incomplete/syn packets) in Vista ?
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Netw ... atch.shtml
I downloaded this patch, but my computer screwed up. I couldn't boot back in, it just crashed before loading OS but gave an option to get in Safemode.. However, when I select Safemode and hit enter, it load the usual files and stop at one point and crash.

Finally, I used the original Vista disc to get into the repair mode and restored a previous point.

I don't advise anyone using the above link to get the patch.

Anyway, how can I manually remove the connection limitation? Which registry I have to change.

Thanks
bbd123

Post by bbd123 »

I also DL'd the patch and was unable to boot. Recieved an error stating "Not able to verify digital signature"
Did the same as satyre and put in Vista disc and did the repair!
I would also like to know how to manually remove the limits.
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

Comptia a+ n+
ViTz

Post by ViTz »

bbd123 wrote:I also DL'd the patch and was unable to boot. Recieved an error stating "Not able to verify digital signature"
Did the same as satyre and put in Vista disc and did the repair!
I would also like to know how to manually remove the limits.
Thats bc u have 64bit vista, wich have driver signature enforcement. The batch is meant only for 32bit versions.
However, it is still possible to batch 64bit version, but u need a way to bypass signature enforcement.

"Windows Vista now require all kernel-mode driver or software to be signed with digital signature in 64-bit Vista, and all boot-start drivers must be embedded-sign with signature on both x86 and x64 versions of Windows Vista. Unfortunately, tcpip.sys is both kernel mode driver, and also boot start driver, and modify tcpip.sys will break the existing signature, making the patched tcpip.sys unsigned.

So when using patched tcpip.sys, users must press F8 at every Windows boot load. When come to Vista Advanced Boot Options menu, select “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” to bypass driver signing check and continue loading Windows Vista, else there may be boot-failure. The process can be automated with ReadyDriverPlus."

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/02/1 ... ion-limit/
satyre
Advanced Member

Post by satyre »

ViTz wrote:Thats bc u have 64bit vista, wich have driver signature enforcement. The batch is meant only for 32bit versions.
Who said, I have 64bit version? Assumption?

I am using 32bit version.
ViTz

Post by ViTz »

satyre wrote:Who said, I have 64bit version? Assumption?

I am using 32bit version.
I meant that comment for bbd123, I quotet him, not u. He clearly is using the 64bit version.

U propably screwed ur system, bc u used too old version of the batch. Assuming u have sp1 installed, or any other windows patch that might have updated tcpip.sys file.

The link i gave has a patch for sp1 also, try that. Ive succesfully batched my 32bit and 64bit sp1 systems with patches found from My Digital Life
Drlawgr

Post by Drlawgr »

A desperate Vista user here! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I've tried ALL possible combinations to make my connection faster with these damn Vista Business 64 bit, but nothing works!

Please read below... maybe you can help with something... I'm really dissapointed :cry: ... don't know what to do anymore... can't even watch a youtube video without having to wait for a couple of seconds every about 5 seconds, for buffering...

But read this please!

"""TCP Auto-Tuning

To turn off the default RWIN auto tuning behavior, (in elevated command prompt) type:

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

The default auto-tuning level is "normal", and the possible settings for the above command are:

disabled: uses a fixed value for the tcp receive window. Limits it to 64KB (limited at 65535).
higlyrestricted: allows the receive window to grow beyond its default value, very conservatively
restricted: somewhat restricted growth of the tcp receive window beyond its default value
normal: default value, allows the receive window to grow to accommodate most conditions
experimental: allows the receive window to grow to accommodate extreme scenarios (not recommended, it can degrade performance in common scenarios, only intended for research purposes. It enables RWIN values of over 16 MB)"""

So if using DISABLED, the TCP RWIN DOES NOT CHANGE VALUE! That gives it a FIXED 64kb.
Even though in the Registry the numbers shown, are the ones you have input in the TCOptimizer... but when you go to
http://www.speedguide.net/analyzer.php
you still get a FREAKING TCP RWIN of 65340...

I also tried the "experimental" mode of auto-tuning, that supposedly leaves it free to grow, but still nothing!!!

HELP ANYONE???

Here is my info...

« SpeedGuide.net TCP Analyzer Results »
Tested on: 10.24.2008 20:25

TCP options string: 020405ac01010402
MSS: 1452
MTU: 1492
TCP Window: 65340 (multiple of MSS)
RWIN Scaling: 0 bits
Unscaled RWIN : 65340
Recommended RWINs: 63888, 127776, 255552, 511104, 1022208
BDP limit (200ms): 2614kbps (327KBytes/s)
BDP limit (500ms): 1045kbps (131KBytes/s)
MTU Discovery: ON
TTL: 46
Timestamps: OFF
SACKs: ON
IP ToS: 00000000 (0)

and I'm getting SICK!!! My connection is 6,500-7,000... using my old XP pc I download with around 550-600... my new Vista (Business 64-bit with SP1 installed) will only download with 300-330 Kbytes/s

Autotuning is off... I run TCPOptimizer, but the value of RWIN does not change!!!
ViTz

Post by ViTz »

Drlawgr wrote:A desperate Vista user here! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I've tried ALL possible combinations to make my connection faster with these damn Vista Business 64 bit, but nothing works!

Please read below... maybe you can help with something... I'm really dissapointed :cry: ... don't know what to do anymore... can't even watch a youtube video without having to wait for a couple of seconds every about 5 seconds, for buffering...

But read this please!

"""TCP Auto-Tuning

To turn off the default RWIN auto tuning behavior, (in elevated command prompt) type:

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

The default auto-tuning level is "normal", and the possible settings for the above command are:

disabled: uses a fixed value for the tcp receive window. Limits it to 64KB (limited at 65535).
experimental: allows the receive window to grow to accommodate extreme scenarios (not recommended, it can degrade performance in common scenarios, only intended for research purposes. It enables RWIN values of over 16 MB)"""

So if using DISABLED, the TCP RWIN DOES NOT CHANGE VALUE! That gives it a FIXED 64kb.
Even though in the Registry the numbers shown, are the ones you have input in the TCOptimizer... but when you go to
http://www.speedguide.net/analyzer.php
you still get a FREAKING TCP RWIN of 65340...

I also tried the "experimental" mode of auto-tuning, that supposedly leaves it free to grow, but still nothing!!!

HELP ANYONE???

Here is my info...

Tested on: 10.24.2008 20:25

TCP options string: 020405ac01010402
MSS: 1452
MTU: 1492
TCP Window: 65340 (multiple of MSS)
Unscaled RWIN : 65340
Recommended RWINs: 63888, 127776, 255552, 511104, 1022208
BDP limit (200ms): 2614kbps (327KBytes/s)
BDP limit (500ms): 1045kbps (131KBytes/s)
TTL: 46
IP ToS: 00000000 (0)

and I'm getting SICK!!! My connection is 6,500-7,000... using my old XP pc I download with around 550-600... my new Vista (Business 64-bit with SP1 installed) will only download with 300-330 Kbytes/s

Autotuning is off... I run TCPOptimizer, but the value of RWIN does not change!!!
Did u run the tool elevated? Right click it and choose Run as administrator.

Try edit the settings manually with regedit. U can see the correct values after u click apply.

Also, dont trust the RWIN that TCP/IP Analyzer tells u. For me it tells my RWIN is 65700 but my downloads usually comes near 1000 KBytes/s.
Drlawgr

Post by Drlawgr »

Yes my friend, cmd.exe as admin, always...

You know it is funny... I have changed the values manually using regedit, and the values stay put... autotuning is on experimental, as disabled just locks it at 65kb...

TCP Global Par's are:
RSS: enabled
Chimney Offload: enabled
Receive Window: experimental
Add-on Congestion Control: ctcp
ECN Capability: enabled
RFC 1323 Timestamps: disabled

Then I also UNCHECKED the TCP/IPv6 in my LAN's properties...

All of the above increased my speed by about 100kbs, and I now download at around 400... but still nothing like in my old XP pc where I was downloading with 500 (btw, I turned it on last night and run TCPOptimizer, which I had not run on it - I was using the Tuneup Utilities 2008 in it for optimization - and can you believe that after that I reached 600??? My Receive Window was something like 510,000+ !!!)

I know we must not trust the TCP analyze-thing in speedguide's site... I read somewhere, that it was written in 16 bit and cannot "play" correctly with Vista, or something like that... didn't exactly know if it's true or not, so looking around (haven't done much else since I found out my problem!) and I found this link:

http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks

and it gives me a Receive Window of 350,000+

But still I have problem for example with video streaming... I used to watch some tv (always using my old XP pc) without ANY stops for buffering... now I cannot watch tv! Every 5-6 seconds will stop to buffer for 2-3 seconds, and all over again, and again...

Can't really understand why they've done this damn autotuning thing...

Now, I'm looking for a way (if it exists) to "fix" video streaming... don't know what else to do...

What are your settings in the Global Par's?
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

Vista doesn't use tcp window size at all it doesn't matter if you set them in the registry ,or not since it is due to IPv6 ,and ctcp where the packet header is modified for effency for data transfers.

Without those reg values the host ,and the devices to that host can commucate better since it's less time trying to setup how much data can be set to compA from a host ,and how much data can compA recive. The host just determines the amount ,and compA just agrees less decisions durring the transfer.
Comptia a+ n+
Chrysalis

Post by Chrysalis »

my tips are as follows for vista.

Disable RSS unless you have both the following (a) 2 or more processor cores and (b) a network card that can handle RSS, typically a business intel pro 1000 MT card (expensive model). The intel pro 1000 PT/GT consumer model doesnt do RSS.

enable ctcp congestion control.

experiment with the auto tuning setting, this site will report a value but that value wont be used on all connections as it dynamically changes. Someone on another site did some tests with a packet analyzer and found out on the restricted and normal the tcp windows get very big on large downloads, far bigger than the typical 200k-300k sizes used by tweakers well into 7 figures. So he suggested using highlyrestricted or disabled, I guess it depends on circumstances. If you using something like torrents which open a lot of long lasting connections I would suggest highlyrestricted or disabled so you dont exhaust your resources, otherwise a higher setting should be ok.

No comment on chimney cant say I noticed a difference with it on or off.

What I do notice with vista over XP is web browsing is a hell of a lot faster, this I suspect is more down to ctcp than the auto tuning.
mnosteele52

Post by mnosteele52 »

Good stuff Philip, I applied of few of these to my computers.

:thumb: :cool:
Help & Tips broadbandnuts.com - CableNut Tcp/Ip Analyzer TCPOptimizer drtweak.com - Dr Tweak
spicyxw

Thank You for the TWEAK Info

Post by spicyxw »

Wow,

I have been working on everyone PC's and laptops from work for years now. I have been using TCP Optimizer since it came out, and it has improved everyones internet speed on DSL and Cable.

Now Vista comes out and I have stayed away from it till now, and I have not been impressed with any speed test results.

My gear:
Alienware Area 51 M5500i R3 with Intel built in A/B/G card.
D-Link DIR-655 N1 Router
Custom Gaming rig: Asus MB on board 10/100/1000 NIC

My gaming rig averages 27MB - 65MB everyday. And I have on occasions reached 100MB download with TCP Optimizer maxed out.

Image]Image[/URL]

Until now I was only getting between 3MB - 7MB down on my laptop.

Then I read this topic and all I can say is that it is right on.

Now I'm averaging on my laptop betweem 9MB - 11MB
Image]Image[/URL]

And 60MB down from others.
Image]Image[/URL]

THANK YOU PHILIP FOR THE FANTASTIC VISTA TWEAK LINK POST. Pages load so fast now. I can't wait till I get my new Intel 4965 B\G\N card next month.

My settings are:
Recieve-Side Scaling State = Enabled
Chimney Offload State = Eabled
Auto-tuning Level = Normal
ADD-ON Congestion Control Provider = CTCP
ECN Capability = Disabled
RFC 1323 Timestamp = Disabled
ace_caz

Mtu - cant find it

Post by ace_caz »

Hi,

Ref: MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) - the maximum packet size.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{...}\
MTU=1500 (DWORD, entry does not exist by default)

I can not see the above info. in the registry.

ie MTU I can get as far as interfaces - what im i missing..

cheers!
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

Comptia a+ n+
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

I've added a SG Vista TCP/IP Patch (thanks 100 010 00 for some ideas), allowing users to change all Vista related netsh/registry settings to their optimal values in a single step (except nagling and MTU, more info available in our Vista Tweaks article referenced above). The SG Vista TCP/IP patch allows for reverting all settings to their Windows default values as well.

We may opt for a Vista Windows-based version ot the Optimizer for more granular user control sometime in the future, depending on demand.

Any feedback is appreciated, as always.
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

Does this also relate to Windows 7?
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

It works with Vista and Server 2008, haven't really installed/tested Windows 7 yet but it should work as well.
I'd try some of the commands from the Vista tweaking article manually to test.
100 010 00

Post by 100 010 00 »

Philip wrote:I've added a SG Vista TCP/IP Patch (thanks 100 010 00 for some ideas), allowing users to change all Vista related netsh/registry settings to their optimal values in a single step (except nagling and MTU, more info available in our Vista Tweaks article referenced above). The SG Vista TCP/IP patch allows for reverting all settings to their Windows default values as well.

We may opt for a Vista Windows-based version ot the Optimizer for more granular user control sometime in the future, depending on demand.

Any feedback is appreciated, as always.
I have also added the priorites in here.....

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider.......... works fine
There is no patch for stupidity
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Updated the Vista patch with DNS/Host priority tweak as well, thanks.
100 010 00

Post by 100 010 00 »

if u like, u can add the "0" limit of reserve bandwindth, also same like xp..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched]
"NonBestEffortLimit"=dword:00000000 :thumb:
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

100 010 00 wrote:if u like, u can add the "0" limit of reserve bandwindth, also same like xp..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched]
"NonBestEffortLimit"=dword:00000000 :thumb:

Thanks for the suggestion ! This information is available in the tweaking articles, not sure whether to include it in the patch.

The reason being, it only has effect in the presense of running QoS applications that request priority traffic... It may be a good thing to customize if the user requires QoS tweaking, but not necessarily applicable for everyone.

Edit: I've added it as a separate user option from the menu when running the patch.
demola

Post by demola »

thanks phillips pls can SG Vista TCP/IP patch work for dial up?i use a 460kbps but my download speed hardly go beyond 8KB/s
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

I've tried in it windows 7 it works
Comptia a+ n+
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

mccoffee wrote:I've tried in it windows 7 it works

Great to know, thanks for testing !
I'll have to install Windows 7 one of these days myself.
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

Philip not to thread hijack here is apublic download of the beta for it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... nload.aspx
Comptia a+ n+
JayLevi

Post by JayLevi »

"I've been seeing this nagle tweak thing all over the internet. I just had to finally say something in regards to Vista and this tweak. For windows Vista the correct registry key for TCPNoDelay can be one of two places:

1st place is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSDTC\

2nd place is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ {in the game sub key}

Do not add the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters registry entry to Vista, its not there by default for a good reason, because Vista doesn't use the Message Queue Server (MSMQ). The TCPNoDelay key is application and function specific, meaning, what ever software key it appears in is where it works, but heres the deal, it can only appear once in the registry. If its more then one place in the registry then it does not function. Sooo...dont go adding it to every application and game registry key, only add it in one place if you want it to be applied globally on Vista, and thats in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSDTC\ registry key.

Now, the next thing I wanted to say, regardless of the pictures you have seen, or what some of the so called 'experts' on the 'net say, disabling nagles is a bad thing. When you do you basically break TCP/IP. In XP and Vista, the game doesn't work better because there is a flaw in the windows TCP/IP, it seems to work better because the code in the game is crappy to begin with and doesn't work properly with TCP/IP because the net code in the game that shapes the packets it sends doesn't correctly form the packets and as a result produces a smaller packet and lots of them, disabling nagles only seems to help because it makes TCP/IP more accpeting of the broken non-standard packet from the game. Next, disabling nagles, while you may get a lower ping reading in certain games, your really degrading your connection and bandwidth. The last thing I wanted to say about adding this to Vista, it doesn't work in Vista contrary to popular belief even if you turn off autotuning. Think about it, what happens when you turn off autotuning? So you turn it off, lock the TCP window size, and then further degrade that by turning off nagles? Come on now, get realistic folks."
Is he right or not, should i disable nagle or not?
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

You shouldn't disable nagling under normal use.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Update: Vista TCP/IP patch has been upated to version 1.3, added TcpTimedWaitDelay registry entry to reduce unused dynamic port reallocation from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.
100 010 00

Post by 100 010 00 »

Philip wrote:........SET /P choice1= Type y,n, q, or d, and press ENTER:
IF /I "%choice1%"=="Y" GOTO TWEAK
IF /I "%choice1%"=="Q" GOTO QOS
IF /I "%choice1%"=="D" GOTO DEFAULT
IF /I "%choice1%"=="N" GOTO CANCEL.........
Add the Q (QoS) choice that u forgot :) and either u can add the start-end ports of tcp-udp dynamicportrange in patch and at the end u can use the following or something like that, for the end user.....

Code: Select all

:SUCCESS
CLS
@ECHO             * PATCH WAS SUCCESFULLY APPLIED - PRESS ANY KEY TO EXIT *
netsh int tcp show global
@PAUSE
@ECHO            * THE TCP DYNAMIC PORTS RANGE THAT IS IN USE NOW ARE..... *  
netsh int ipv4 show dynamicportrange tcp
@PAUSE
@ECHO            * THE UDP DYNAMIC PORTS RANGE THAT IS IN USE NOW ARE..... * 
netsh int ipv4 show dynamicportrange udp
@PAUSE  
EXIT  

just a thought ;)

EDIT: I think the range of maxuserports is 5000-65534. The command that u wrote opens 65535. Correct me if i am wrong
Ashdaw

Post by Ashdaw »

I have Win 2008 server/workstation and I tried this but it didn't do anything for me? I was lucky that I have a dual boot with Win 7 and it allowed me to get back in and change the OLD tcpip.sys back so I could start my machine again.

I noticed that on you FTP you have so many TCP.ip.sys files, do I get the latest one that is 1.4mb or?

Thanks Philip for making this available though. I WILL try it again and see if I can do it properly THIS time :D

PS, I wish my speeds were as great as the guy on Comcast Cable, I would LOVE that :D
Main Computer:
GA97X G3
i7 4790K
GTX960
32gb Ram
1TB Samsung 860 SSD
NZXT Case
WILDfan

Post by WILDfan »

As I am trying to open the Vista patch it only opens/saves as a text file...what do I need to do?
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

right click the vista patch and make sure you run as administrator
Comptia a+ n+
Zeriam

Auto Tuning Level

Post by Zeriam »

I read that the auto-tuning level can use a large amount of resources when using things such as BitTorrent and that it should be set to restricted or highlyrestricted, but I was wondering if it would benefit to set it to 'normal' since I have 4GB of RAM, or is it still not a good idea?
100 010 00

Post by 100 010 00 »

Zeriam wrote:I read that the auto-tuning level can use a large amount of resources when using things such as BitTorrent and that it should be set to restricted or highlyrestricted, but I was wondering if it would benefit to set it to 'normal' since I have 4GB of RAM, or is it still not a good idea?
dont worry ....... cause of that, vistas tcpip.sys, turns by itsself to default value when limits the connections and recources. open your bittorrent client and after half an hour try an analyzer and see the results
esix

Post by esix »

Hey guys I dont know if here's the right place to ask for help but I'll give it a go
Tested on: 03.27.2009 13:43
IP address: 79.117.xxx.xxx
Client OS: Windows Vista

TCP options string: 020405a001010402
MSS: 1440
MTU: 1480
TCP Window: 64800 (multiple of MSS)
Unscaled RWIN : 64800
Recommended RWINs: 63360, 126720, 253440, 506880, 1013760
BDP limit (200ms): 2592kbps (324KBytes/s)
BDP limit (500ms): 1037kbps (130KBytes/s)
TTL: 50
IP ToS: 00100000 (32)
Precedence: 001 (priority)
Delay: 0 (normal delay)
Throughput: 0 (normal throughput)
Reliability: 0 (normal reliability)
Cost: 0 (normal cost)
Check bit: 0 (correct)
DiffServ: CS1 001000 (8) - class 1 (RFC 2474). Similar forwarding behavior to the ToS Precedence field.
Now the thing is that i've used Vista Patcher and nothing happen
I am using Vista SP 2 and my internet connection is kinda of not working for the moment.

I've used sometime ago TCP Optimizer on Vista SP1 and the halfopen patch and they did wonders, but now everything went from ok to verry bad...
mccoffee

Post by mccoffee »

The resualts don't show on the analyzer The changes will show in netsh though
Comptia a+ n+