60 reached!!!

SG Distributed Computing Teams discussion, S.E.T.I., Folding@Home, as well as other types of cloud/distributed computing, AI, machine learning, cryptocurrency mining.
SeedOfChaos

60 reached!!!

Post by SeedOfChaos »

C'mon people, I finally made it to finish my first unit without rebooting! We've reached place 60, let's keep rocking Image

Cheers,
Ronald
jdblitz

Post by jdblitz »

woo, go seed! hehehe, I finally reached 239 and I think I can hit 300 by 8am thursday mornin! lets crunch guyz! I been slackin tho, I have to admit I turn it off when I game for like 2 hours or so in the eve. I know thats like 5 units a day that we're losin but I'm still producin! A guy @ work is supposed to get me a 8port hub so I can hook up my main machine(which is crunchin now) and 2 more laptops(p366 & p266) a p200 a p150 Those should get another 20 units or so a day between all 4 of em. woohoo. I think we're gonna be able to do the top 50 by end of this week!! lets go guys, I wanna see speedguide.net on the front page! That means the top 25 !!!
JANDOENT

Post by JANDOENT »

That's the spirit guys. Let's kick some protein butt!!
Way to go, everyone!!!! Image

------------------
Inquiring minds want to know...
SeedOfChaos

Post by SeedOfChaos »

I wish I could deliver more Image Image Image

My Celly 541 is kinda weak on this, and the restarting (and thus loosing all frames that have been reached until the restart are lost) doesn't help much either, but I'm trying, I'm trying Image
jdblitz

Post by jdblitz »

hey SOC why is your machine rebooting? is it not stable @ speed you have it oc'd to? what is base speed of the 541?

JD
John

Post by John »

Anyone notice we are beating microsoft! Woohoo!
jdblitz

Post by jdblitz »

wowza!! were only like 35 units away from bein in the top 50!! Damn were kickin ASS!! We'll be in top 50 in less than 2 hours I bet!!!
SeedOfChaos

Post by SeedOfChaos »

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jdblitz:
hey SOC why is your machine rebooting? is it not stable @ speed you have it oc'd to? what is base speed of the 541?

JD
</font>
It IS stable doing anything else. Win2k on a Celly 433@541, 128 megs of Ram.

Dunno why, but today it ran all day long without trouble. Hey more units towards a cure, right? Image
JANDOENT

Post by JANDOENT »

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SeedOfChaos:
It IS stable doing anything else. Win2k on a Celly 433@541, 128 megs of Ram.

Dunno why, but today it ran all day long without trouble. Hey more units towards a cure, right? Image

</font>
Hey Seed, you are using the console version and not the screensaver, aren'y you? I have heard that the screen saver has bugs...

------------------
Inquiring minds want to know...