Dave's World

SG Distributed Computing Teams discussion, S.E.T.I., Folding@Home, as well as other types of cloud/distributed computing, AI, machine learning, cryptocurrency mining.
MadDoctor

Dave's World

Post by MadDoctor »

Dave.... I'm doing everything I can to stay ahead of you!!!!!

I looked behind me and I was alone. Then... you are right on my ass!!!! I had to find a few old clunker computer to keep ahead of you. They will not last long running at 100% CPU (no fan) but I'll run them until they fry.

I found that if I put an ice cube on the CPU, it cools pretty fast. Did you know that you can get a little electrical shock doing that? I've wet my pants 4 times already before the GFI kicked on.
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

I think he's feeding his chickens right now. His wife refuses to help feed them because his rooster chases her around.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

YeOldeStonecat wrote:his rooster chases her around.
That's one way of saying it....... :D
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

MadDoctor wrote:That's one way of saying it....... :D
LOL. Guess his rooster caught her at least once last spring....she's due with Dave's World Junior first week of Dec.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!