List of Honest Traders

Buy, sell or trade any hardware here, share any hot deals in this forum. Please no commercial/affiliate advertising!
brembo

Post by brembo »

Zooner.

Quick, packed like a pro too. Great price too :)
Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.
lance-tek
SG Elite

Post by lance-tek »

Mytflyguy

Purchased 3 HDDs, 3x128 SDRAM, 1 GHz PIII CPU and got it all and more within 2 days. I would highly recommend doing business with him again.

:thumb:

-lance
A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future ;)
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

Zooner too!

A pleasure to deal with. Straight up guy!
Mark

Post by Mark »

thumbs up to rickoic, bought a dually mobo/cpu/memory combo off of him, it got damaged during shipping and he offered to send another mobo or refund the money, i just got a personal check today from him for the refund.

good comunication and was a fair trader, highly recomended, will trade with again :thumb:
BOWTYE8

Post by BOWTYE8 »

Purchased a ATI Radeon pro9800 256 vid card from Kyle. Responded very quick and when payment was sent... The package was sent out the next day :)
Would definately purchase from again. :thumb:
Dennis
Main rig-AMD AM3 Phenom II 965,Asus M478T-E, 4gb DDR3 1600 ram, Intel Series 320 SSD 120gig, Velociraptor 300 gig, WD Blk 1tb deep storage, Sata Cd & DVD drives
HomeServer-AMD 4600x2, Soltek 939 mb 2 gig Ram, 74 Gig Raptor, 500 gig WD Green storage
Needlefreak

Post by Needlefreak »

Another for Kyle.. :thumb:

Shipped when he said..Packed well and works like a charm.. :nod:
Mark

Post by Mark »

just received a few items from aagiants, well packed, quick shipping, and great comunication, a thumbs up to a great trader.

highly recomended :thumb:
mountainman
SG VIP

Post by mountainman »

Unfortuately, I am going to have to give Indy/IndyOST/Tony a NEGATIVE for this thread.

Last year, we agreed on a price for my laptop that I was not using. He said that he was short on cash, so we agreed to a payment plan. He was a long standing member and I wasn't straped for cash so he sent an initial payment of $150. I sent him off the laptop. Everything was going smooth with the laptop and EVENTUALLY (after some tardiness on another payment) he sent me a payment of $600.

It is now over six months later and I have yet to see another payment. He still owes me $350 and has not contacted me via email, PM or phone and I have sent him numberous of all. I have got nothing back and the folks here who seem to know him won't help me out either.

In short, I wouldn't do business with Indy again and I advise the same of others unless you get cash up front. I would love to change this post to a positive one if he ever gets back with me.

Indy = -1
buckifan

Post by buckifan »

A + for Kyle :thumb:

I bought a video card, Sdram memory, and a Cpu cooler. The items were shipped promptly and well packaged.

Would definitely do business with again.
ace
Location: Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!

Post by ace »

A+ for Mountainman. I bought a stick of ram from him for an excellent price and it was shipped promptly and packed very well. Would deffinatly buy from him again!!! :thumb:
DAVE

Post by DAVE »

(-) Zooner
i don't know but Zooner seem like a very nice guys at first
i bought a dead Mombo from him and it was DOA
i sent him a PM and he said will refund my $
this is the last PM he sent me
no problem at all.

I remember that mobo and I also remember I didn't have a means to test it.

perfectly reasonable that it doesnt work and i will most certainly refund your money.

pass along your paypal and you'll have your money asap.

tom

..........but after this he ignored all my PMs and never send anything to my paypal account
Dave
thepieman

Morbidpete

Post by thepieman »

Morbidpete just sent me 5 Hard drives quickly and sent it next day air which was cool of him. Got everything as promised. he's straight up.
A++

Pie
SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!
morbidpete

Post by morbidpete »

and the return lol

Got the money for both transactions within the hour. full amount! but. who did expected less of pie?
knightmare

Post by knightmare »

Bought some ram from YeOldeStoneCat;

Fast delivery, mint condition, and if I told you guys how nice of a deal he laid on me, you would cry!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

“"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee
thepieman

Post by thepieman »

Did another deal with Morbidpete with some HDD's and Notebook memory. Got everything as promised yet again and with nextday air shipping thrown in as a bonus. Great guy to deal with.

Pie
SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

Amro :thumb:

Held the parts till I got paid, great shipping and packing, Video Card works great as advertised.
A_old

Post by A_old »

Rainbow, friendly, quick responses. great guy in general :)
ace
Location: Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!

Post by ace »

7thkevin, bought a sony psp from him. It was shipped promptly and was packaged well. Would deffinatly buy from him again!

A+ :thumb:
Mark

Post by Mark »

Burke thumbs up

bought a sound card off him and it came well packed and prompt shipping, excellent trader as has my experiance with dealing with him before been in the past.
Izzo
SG VIP

Post by Izzo »

Bump for Burke again....looks great. Thanks.
Offensive
Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Mark wrote:Burke thumbs up

bought a sound card off him and it came well packed and prompt shipping, excellent trader as has my experiance with dealing with him before been in the past.
Hit me up with some Heat, I'll do likewise.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=5647
Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Izzo wrote:Bump for Burke again....looks great. Thanks.

Hit me up with some Heat, I'll do likewise.

Izzo
SG VIP

Post by Izzo »

Burke wrote:Hit me up with some Heat, I'll do likewise.

Torquemada....lol Hey whaddya Say?......Theee inquistioon...whadda show!

right on.
Offensive
SpareX
Advanced Member

Post by SpareX »

(+) Kyle - Perfectly shipped. X800XL is in perfect shape.
[CENTER]Beer, Pretzels, and a Monkey with a shotgun. Dare I ask for more?[/CENTER]

SYSTEM A :thumb: / system b :sleep:
INTEL P4 3.06Ghz / intel p4 2.53Ghz
INTEL D865PERL / intel d845pebt2
1GB DDR3200 OCZ RAM / 512MB 2700 ram
ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 128/ pny ti4400
SEAGATE SATA 7200 80Gb / maxtor 7200 100Gb
SB AUDIGY GAMER/ onboard sound
XP Pro on both :thumb:
ghettoside
SG Elite

rivas

Post by ghettoside »

Was packaged well. I had a bit of a complaint after I discovered it had been o/c'd, and was a step below what was advertised. I eventually got $35 knocked off, it was either that or eat all shipping costs ($25 x 2) on a return and get small refund.
So, toss double the shipping costs down the toilet if you need to return anything (depends on weight- how heavy is a mobo and cpu w/ 2 sticks of RAM? That's what $50 buys in canadian postage.)

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=196388
rivas wrote:...
2.P4 2.2 ghz ,2x512 mb ram,MSI Model MS - 6528,agp,5x pci,2x IDE,heatsink fan included...
It was an earlier 1.8Ghz P4. The 2.2 had improvements... it was better. Running that 1.8 @ 2.2 is not the same as running the 2.2 Ghz @ 2.2Ghz.
And I've been unable to do it too, I have it at 2.08 now and it's finally stable.

I eventually got $35 knocked off, it was either that or eat all shipping costs ($25 x 2) on a return and get small refund.

I'd be careful about getting O/C'd merchandise. :(

I have no problems yet w/ the rig, other than it won't run at 2.2Ghz. Mobo is an O/C'ers board.

RAM was the correct type and frequency to support O/C'ing.

I really did not want a mobo that had been O/C'd; and I lost the settings, had to clear CMOS (or try it anyway) and then rivas did not have any idea what settings were used. rivas claims he did not know that the cpu was a 1.8Ghz that had been O/C'd to 2.2Ghz. ok.
I wanted the core voltage settings, it has tweak options in the BIOS too. Nice mobo actually.
The clock is n/p. I could not get the sys stable at 2.2... nor above 2.1
Norm wrote:
There are idiots everywhere.

At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

[quote="ghettoside"]Was packaged well. I had a bit of a complaint after I discovered it had been o/c'd, and was a step below what was advertised. I eventually got $35 knocked off, it was either that or eat all shipping costs ($25 x 2) on a return and get small refund.
So, toss double the shipping costs down the toilet if you need to return anything (depends on weight- how heavy is a mobo and cpu w/ 2 sticks of RAM? That's what $50 buys in canadian postage.)

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=196388

It was an earlier 1.8Ghz P4. The 2.2 had improvements... it was better. Running that 1.8 @ 2.2 is not the same as running the 2.2 Ghz @ 2.2Ghz.
And I've been unable to do it too, I have it at 2.08 now and it's finally stable.

I eventually got $35 knocked off, it was either that or eat all shipping costs ($25 x 2) on a return and get small refund.

I'd be careful about getting O/C'd merchandise. :(

I have no problems yet w/ the rig, other than it won't run at 2.2Ghz. Mobo is an O/C'ers board.

RAM was the correct type and frequency to support O/C'ing.

I really did not want a mobo that had been O/C'd]

Apr. 5, 2006 Payment From **** ***** Completed Details $140.00 USD -$4.36 USD $135.64 USD

Apr. 26, 2006 Payment To **** ***** Completed Details -$35.00 USD $0.00 USD -$35.00 USD

You was spamming me 6 days because you couldnt get the mobo working.You said it was broken.Then you found out you had weak PSU.You was running 200 W PSU ...ok
I offered you full refund then we agreed on $30 bucks but i sent you 35 bucks anyway.Express Shipping was included in price you got the package in 3 or 4 ? days.Shiping cost was 23 bucks actually and i told you you can ship it the slower way so you are gonna pay less than 23 bucks.You forgot to mention i gave you free agp card.ANd yes you claimed that you had to clear cmos because you couldnt get it run .....when you bought stronger PSU all of the sudden the mobo is working.I didnt ask for extra 10 bucks,the price was $130.AFter all you got everything for 95 bucks.I even offered pics,you declined ....blame yourself not me.

I never said it wasnt oced and you never asked.Cpu was 2.2 you said it was 1.8 it was sitting 1 year on my shelf i should have it checked to make sure.My bad.Maybe it really was 2.2 and i got ****ed but im not gonna start some flamming war for 35 bucks heh.
I'd be extremely careful about selling something to ghettoside he is quite annoying.
To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata
ghettoside
SG Elite

Post by ghettoside »

rivas wrote:Apr. 5, 2006 Payment From **** ***** Completed Details $140.00 USD -$4.36 USD $135.64 USD

Apr. 26, 2006 Payment To **** ***** Completed Details -$35.00 USD $0.00 USD -$35.00 USD
In the first place, thank you for posting my real name in the open forum.

How about if I post your wife's real name and her bank account information?

-1000 for you if I had the pts.

Thank you Philip for promptly removing my real name

I dunno anything about -$4.36. I paid $140 to you.... plus the $10 fee for a card I needed to buy to send you your payment.

I have all the pm's saved to a csv file on my other box that just died.

Don't make me go pull that hdd. Not for something like this.

FYI, maybe I talk privately with a couple SG members every day... as the end of the sale enfolded, and that zip code thing too btw, just maybe I was sharing that bs w/ my friends.

I can't beleive some of this crap you posted.
rivas wrote: You was spamming me 6 days because you couldnt get the mobo working.You said it was broken.Then you found out you had weak PSU.You was running 200 W PSU ...ok
spamming you for six days?

OMG :eek:

How about if I tell what really happened?

You Goof, after I sent the money... you sent me a pm that there was no zip code in my addy... and that well too bad... I f*cked up, not you... not your problem...and so forth.

I pm'd you several times about that... and all very civil... and you simply never acknowledged the messsages or it contents- basically a request to confirm the address you shipped too... that wasn't too much to ask was it?

So it was 6 days until you responded? I see.

You were not responding.

You're gonna tell me if that it was reversed... you wouldn't have tried following up on that? You think that is spam?

I find that to be hardly plausable. You'd have been sending a few emails too...
At least one a day. not 10, not 5... per day. 1 or 2 the first 24 hrs...then like 1 a day. Until the friggin mobo arrived. And it was the way you ended the zip code pm too... you stormed off.

And what does this say about you? :rtfm:

fact was you f*cked up on the zip.... it turned out. When I got the package I determined that.

And overall, you were in fact not polite nor civil to me once you got your payment.

In fact, I could say you were spamming me with your repeated requests to make sure I include your name in the Honest Traders thread.

Yeah dude, here ya go, I put your name in the thread as requested... and as it deserves to appear.

As to the mobo.... it sure wasn't down 6 days for the psu .... OMG.. :eek:

I bought a psu the next day.

Yeah, I had a psu prob. The largest psu I tried was 290W P4? That I had no POST, no activity at all w/ no drives attached, only the memory, agp and cpu. The night I got it.

The rig arrived on a friday afternoon...I didn't get to it until evening. I sent some pm's to rivas... he replied...I bought the psu that following morning. Problem solved.

ESADMF
rivas wrote: I offered you full refund then we agreed on $30 bucks but i sent you 35 bucks anyway.
No you offered me $30 when I asked for refund of $40.... I asked...and then bottom line, it was like pulling teeth to get the $35, and only then cuz of the extra $10 "tip" I gave you, which btw was to go towards a different shipment method... which didn't happen.

You first offerred to have me return the rig... but me pay all shipping costs... and don't forget I do have all the friggin pm's myself- just not handy this moment. You were specific about the method of shipment, it had to be returned your way.

So I asked about a little adjustment to the price since it was a step below what was advertised- and what I wanted. You didn't want to give me $35 back.
rivas wrote: Express Shipping was included in price you got the package in 3 or 4 ? days.Shiping cost was 23 bucks actually and i told you you can ship it the slower way so you are gonna pay less than 23 bucks.
Actually you told me $25.... I converted the Canadian amount myself and found it to be $23.

You are such a liar- I had no friggin choice about shipping method... ever. You were adamant about having me ship the return the same method too. No doubt to influence me to keep the rig due to the huge loss I would take. And your plan worked.

I'm starting to feel like I have to get up and pull that hdd for my .csv archives. :irate:
rivas wrote: You forgot to mention i gave you free agp card.
LMAO! I asked if you had a card for it... you said sure... not ever gonna use anyway, just sitting in a box.

And... that friggin agp card won't work either, which I informed you of but specifically did not complain. it only runs at 1.8Ghz cpu.... if O/C'd, the box crashes right away on boot up.

I had to buy a used card.... and it works fine. I paid $5 for another used 64MB card. n/p on the agp...
rivas wrote: ANd yes you claimed that you had to clear cmos because you couldnt get it run .....when you bought stronger PSU all of the sudden the mobo is working.I didnt ask for extra 10 bucks,the price was $130.AFter all you got everything for 95 bucks.I even offered pics,you declined ....blame yourself not me.

I never said it wasnt oced and you never asked.Cpu was 2.2 you said it was 1.8 it was sitting 1 year on my shelf i should have it checked to make sure.My bad.Maybe it really was 2.2 and i got ****ed but im not gonna start some flamming war for 35 bucks heh.
You are so full of it. You didn't know it was O/C'd? Bull.
rivas wrote:... I even offered pics, you declined ....blame yourself not me.
...LMAO... What would pics have told me? That it was O/C'd ? OMG, I think I just hurt myself laughing.

Duuude, you advertised that rig as something... then stick it in my azz when it's not what it was advertised to be (a step below the cpu listed in the ad).

lol, it was a 1.8 alright... I pulled the cpu and gave you the cpu code. I performed a physical check on the cpu after seeing it POST the first time as...as a 1.8. I had all the specs on the cpu... and on the 2.2...which was another class.

yeah, right, I'm gonna lie about it being a 1.8. :rolleyes:

I think you knew darn well it was an O/C'd unit, and that you knew it was that 1.8. You didn't expect me to find out right away.... and then your backup plan was to charge $50 for shipping costs so your sucker wouldn't want to return the rig for a refund.

Why should I pay all the shipping both ways- you provided false advertising, and I think you did it deliberately.
rivas wrote: I never said it wasnt oced and you never asked.
That pretty much says it huh? I dunno, last time I actually was into looking at mobos for sale, I seem to recall them being listed as what they are at stock speed... and then if O/C'd, the specs on the O/C. I dunno, but I had this crazy idea that O/C'd merchandise is labeled as O/C'd. It shortens the life of the cpu for one thing.
rivas wrote: I'd be extremely careful about selling something to ghettoside he is quite annoying.
Don't make me laugh... this an honest traders list... not a buyers list.

I wouldn't recommend rivas as a seller, not even to my worst enemy. You may not get what you paid for and wanted. You'll eat a ton of shipping costs if you want to return the merchandise in the event it is one of those incorrectly or falsely advertised items. rivas might even get angry and post your real name in the forum, very good for your personal security. Also, when dealing with rivas, you need to backup your SG pm folders to a csv or other format.

rivas has illustrated who not to buy from

Just look at these friggin posts! :eek:

And from my viewpoint... I know what all transpired, I have the pm's - just not handy. So this post pisses me off more considering that. Not just revealing my real name, but the gall to lie.

Buyer Beware.

I just don't feel like pulling that hdd to get my .csv backup of my pm's. The box is dead and awaiting a new mob and cpu... I was waiting to grab my stuff like that, that I missed. I've had a little work to get the rig I bought from rivas stable at 2.10Ghz, and w/ whatever else- me not being in town...etc... I still hadn't gotten everything off when that box puked.

rivas, you showed me how you are last night...in the thread you had last night that was pulled... you made a personal attack on me because I put a :rotfl: at something someone else posted.... and you made some nasty comments to a couple other SG members.

Too bad that thread got pulled. I responded politely... didn't see it for hours, and then I didn't throw any fuel on the fire. Quite the opposite. I even apologized. It vanished shortly after my reply... I was a little disappointed because I took the opportunity to be a voice of reason and peace this time, instead of flinging insults back.
Too bad, I wish everyone could have seen those posts of yours. You were so far out of order... No more bro here as far as I'm concerned... bro status is reserved ... 404 Error- Bro Not Found.

In conclusion, rivas demonstrated the need for Buyer Beware in this recent thread of mine
Amro wrote:a cpu and mobo cheaper than 80 bucks?
rivas wrote:why not,he can get something better for same price

i will be selling S478 HT cpu 3ghz + mobo +2gb ram +agp 256mb video pretty cheap in couple of days maybe weeks.
Price is not the same, lol. $200 plus $25 for Canadian shipping.

I thought rivas said "something better for the same price."

Watch out for the slippery ones.
Norm wrote:
There are idiots everywhere.

At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!
Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Pwnt
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

ghettoside wrote:In the first place, thank you for posting my real name in the open forum.

How about if I post your wife's real name and her bank account information?

-1000 for you if I had the pts.

Thank you Philip for promptly removing my real name

I dunno anything about -$4.36. I paid $140 to you.... plus the $10 fee for a card I needed to buy to send you your payment.

I have all the pm's saved to a csv file on my other box that just died.

Don't make me go pull that hdd. Not for something like this.

FYI, maybe I talk privately with a couple SG members every day... as the end of the sale enfolded, and that zip code thing too btw, just maybe I was sharing that bs w/ my friends.

I can't beleive some of this crap you posted.

spamming you for six days?

OMG :eek:

How about if I tell what really happened?

You Goof, after I sent the money... you sent me a pm that there was no zip code in my addy... and that well too bad... I f*cked up, not you... not your problem...and so forth.

I pm'd you several times about that... and all very civil... and you simply never acknowledged the messsages or it contents- basically a request to confirm the address you shipped too... that wasn't too much to ask was it?

So it was 6 days until you responded? I see.

You were not responding.

You're gonna tell me if that it was reversed... you wouldn't have tried following up on that? You think that is spam?

I find that to be hardly plausable. You'd have been sending a few emails too...
At least one a day. not 10, not 5... per day. 1 or 2 the first 24 hrs...then like 1 a day. Until the friggin mobo arrived. And it was the way you ended the zip code pm too... you stormed off.

And what does this say about you? :rtfm:

fact was you f*cked up on the zip.... it turned out. When I got the package I determined that.

And overall, you were in fact not polite nor civil to me once you got your payment.

In fact, I could say you were spamming me with your repeated requests to make sure I include your name in the Honest Traders thread.

Yeah dude, here ya go, I put your name in the thread as requested... and as it deserves to appear.

As to the mobo.... it sure wasn't down 6 days for the psu .... OMG.. :eek:

I bought a psu the next day.

Yeah, I had a psu prob. The largest psu I tried was 290W P4? That I had no POST, no activity at all w/ no drives attached, only the memory, agp and cpu. The night I got it.

The rig arrived on a friday afternoon...I didn't get to it until evening. I sent some pm's to rivas... he replied...I bought the psu that following morning. Problem solved.

ESADMF

No you offered me $30 when I asked for refund of $40.... I asked...and then bottom line, it was like pulling teeth to get the $35, and only then cuz of the extra $10 "tip" I gave you, which btw was to go towards a different shipment method... which didn't happen.

You first offerred to have me return the rig... but me pay all shipping costs... and don't forget I do have all the friggin pm's myself- just not handy this moment. You were specific about the method of shipment, it had to be returned your way.

So I asked about a little adjustment to the price since it was a step below what was advertised- and what I wanted. You didn't want to give me $35 back.

Actually you told me $25.... I converted the Canadian amount myself and found it to be $23.

You are such a liar- I had no friggin choice about shipping method... ever. You were adamant about having me ship the return the same method too. No doubt to influence me to keep the rig due to the huge loss I would take. And your plan worked.

I'm starting to feel like I have to get up and pull that hdd for my .csv archives. :irate:

LMAO! I asked if you had a card for it... you said sure... not ever gonna use anyway, just sitting in a box.

And... that friggin agp card won't work either, which I informed you of but specifically did not complain. it only runs at 1.8Ghz cpu.... if O/C'd, the box crashes right away on boot up.

I had to buy a used card.... and it works fine. I paid $5 for another used 64MB card. n/p on the agp...

You are so full of it. You didn't know it was O/C'd? Bull.

...LMAO... What would pics have told me? That it was O/C'd ? OMG, I think I just hurt myself laughing.

Duuude, you advertised that rig as something... then stick it in my azz when it's not what it was advertised to be (a step below the cpu listed in the ad).

lol, it was a 1.8 alright... I pulled the cpu and gave you the cpu code. I performed a physical check on the cpu after seeing it POST the first time as...as a 1.8. I had all the specs on the cpu... and on the 2.2...which was another class.

yeah, right, I'm gonna lie about it being a 1.8. :rolleyes:

I think you knew darn well it was an O/C'd unit, and that you knew it was that 1.8. You didn't expect me to find out right away.... and then your backup plan was to charge $50 for shipping costs so your sucker wouldn't want to return the rig for a refund.

Why should I pay all the shipping both ways- you provided false advertising, and I think you did it deliberately.

That pretty much says it huh? I dunno, last time I actually was into looking at mobos for sale, I seem to recall them being listed as what they are at stock speed... and then if O/C'd, the specs on the O/C. I dunno, but I had this crazy idea that O/C'd merchandise is labeled as O/C'd. It shortens the life of the cpu for one thing.

Don't make me laugh... this an honest traders list... not a buyers list.

I wouldn't recommend rivas as a seller, not even to my worst enemy. You may not get what you paid for and wanted. You'll eat a ton of shipping costs if you want to return the merchandise in the event it is one of those incorrectly or falsely advertised items. rivas might even get angry and post your real name in the forum, very good for your personal security. Also, when dealing with rivas, you need to backup your SG pm folders to a csv or other format.

rivas has illustrated who not to buy from

Just look at these friggin posts! :eek:

And from my viewpoint... I know what all transpired, I have the pm's - just not handy. So this post pisses me off more considering that. Not just revealing my real name, but the gall to lie.

Buyer Beware.

I just don't feel like pulling that hdd to get my .csv backup of my pm's. The box is dead and awaiting a new mob and cpu... I was waiting to grab my stuff like that, that I missed. I've had a little work to get the rig I bought from rivas stable at 2.10Ghz, and w/ whatever else- me not being in town...etc... I still hadn't gotten everything off when that box puked.

rivas, you showed me how you are last night...in the thread you had last night that was pulled... you made a personal attack on me because I put a :rotfl: at something someone else posted.... and you made some nasty comments to a couple other SG members.

Too bad that thread got pulled. I responded politely... didn't see it for hours, and then I didn't throw any fuel on the fire. Quite the opposite. I even apologized. It vanished shortly after my reply... I was a little disappointed because I took the opportunity to be a voice of reason and peace this time, instead of flinging insults back.
Too bad, I wish everyone could have seen those posts of yours. You were so far out of order... No more bro here as far as I'm concerned... bro status is reserved ... 404 Error- Bro Not Found.

In conclusion, rivas demonstrated the need for Buyer Beware in this recent thread of mine

Price is not the same, lol. $200 plus $25 for Canadian shipping.

I thought rivas said "something better for the same price."

Watch out for the slippery ones.

I dont even have time read all that junkie crap because yours annoyance is enormous lol
I just have to laugh. :rotfl:
Maybe you should see a psychologist because 2 months after the sale was completed you brought this here just because i said you are junkie so this is your payback.But let me tell you something you are Fing junkie and im done dealing with you.You wasnt spamming me for 6days,you was spamming me for months and i received 73 pms from you.And go ahead post "my wifes name" on SG its actually my best friend g/f account and he is gonna be pretty pissed.You think i will be giving my full name someone with criminal record?I explained situation to my bud who is cop and he said thats np.

You are lier,all what you are trying accomplish here is destroy my reputation because i called you junkie in general discussion forum,and yes i asked to put my name of the list of honest traders if you are happy with it.You said 290W PSU but in fact it was according to your pm :
Erik,
I've just spent 3 hours trying to fire it up. Board appears dead.

Tried 3 psu's: 2 I had. 1st one didn't work, so pulled the psu out of my box (it's a p4 psu, but it's only a p3 mobo) and then had my bud come over w/ his box- pulled his p4 psu and tried it.

I have built p4's for others, and my own last year that got ripped off in vegas. I know how to connect the psu, etc.

Will not post, will not do anything. No beeps. Pulled out the agp even, cleared CMOS, tried all of it on test bench, has not even seen the inside of it's case yet. Tried everything listed on MSI site

The only possibility I see left is that all 3 psu's are not powerful enough, my bud's was the highest at 280W. MSI site says 300W min recommended.

But-
CPU is cold, but the Intel 845 chip (under the Gold heatsink) next to the cpu was hot.

I am not happy at all.

No sign of damage to the shipping box.

Even checked the asus agp card voltage, it is 1.5v (i know you said it would work, just had to check since mobo won't fire up.)

I don't know what to do with it. There's no question the psu's work...even took the first one and hooked it up to my bud's box...sure enough it does work. Mine are both 250W.

Only thing left possible i beleive is to buy a friggin higher wattage psu- if it doesn't work then i'm stuck with that ****. the 845 getting hot worries me.

I can't believe it.

I have to go out of town tomorrow in the am, prolly won't be back until sunday, i dunno, i may cut the visit short due to this.

Comments?

BTW if i have slippery ones i cant believe i do have 100% positive feedback on ebay.I have all 73 pms saved and i can post them here lol.I said wait for AM2 and you can get something better for same price and then i mentioned i will be selling my old S478 3.00ghz CPU with 2gb ram 256mb agp and asus P4c800-E deluxe mobo.You pmed and asked me for price and i said $200 and i didnt even say anything about shipping because shipping is always covered in my price.(express shipping),you said its too expansive.EOS

PS:I wasnt polite and nice when i received the payment ? What the hell ?ALso i thought you didnt write your zipcode but when i gave you your full address same day we cleared it up,i panicked because i thought i f'cked up the zip code.The zip code is here and i can post receive from canada post including your full address here if you wish.SO you Fing F... you lied again.Whats your goal ? I got it you are trying to destroy my reputation here .And yes its true its possible i didnt respond for few days but definately not for 6 days i have full time job and i have to wake up at 4am so sometimes im so tired i dont even fire my comp.

Hi Jeff
It will go with canada post FRAGILE ITEMS INSIDE.Insured,and everything.That PSU is gone already,gave it to friend,you said you dont want it,if i knew ....if u want i can send you back $10.Agp is gonna be included as i promised,not sure about the voltage but its gonna work on that mobo.

Thank you very much i will send it this friday.
take care bro

Erik

Just in last 2 months from ebay :
1.got product fast and perfect working condition (nintendo game cube what was posted here as well)
2.awesome! extremely fast shipping (2gb DDR2 Ram what was posted here too in this forum)
3.Quick payment! Smooth Transaction! Strongly Recommended! A++++

PS: I just did wire transfer this morning $30 000 USD for that 4x xeon server and you are arguing about 140 buck ????? LMFAO.Sent it back i will give you full refund but if you say 1 more lie junkie its gonna cost you.You dont have the financial backround like i do and as i said before it was sitting on my shelf for over 1 year.My bad junkie.

PS2: lol i just received few pms and all of them are saying same thing :

"Whoa I didn't see that. I wouldn't sell to members that haven't been around long. I have dealt with XXXXX and XXXXX. I'm sorry you are going through all that for such a small thing. Its not worth aggravating yourself over. I have found in past experience its best to just refund everything and take your stuff back when you have someone like that. That 1 person can make you look bad, and rather then have that its worth the extra few bucks to keep my name clean. You shoulda just lettem buy that Combo deal he was asking about! LOL You are probably kicking yourself in the ass now for trying to be nice to someone."

- Emiliano Zapata
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

Burke wrote:Pwnt
By who ? :)
Truth is 3 edged sword,yours, theirs and the truth :p

- Emiliano Zapata
Sava700

Post by Sava700 »

Props to Joe.. sold him a FX-55 got the money fast and he just received my chip and is working good for him! :thumb:
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

Burke wrote:Pwnt

Damn I'm late to this but ya lol
Joe
SG Elite

Post by Joe »

Sava700 wrote:Props to Joe.. sold him a FX-55 got the money fast and he just received my chip and is working good for him! :thumb:
Yup! Sava is also a very good trader and very prompt to ship said item! + + :thumb:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
····

····
mealsonwheels

Rivas

Post by mealsonwheels »

I bought a P5WD2-E Premium off ebay from "Rivas". Everything went well at first, he sent the motherboard in a timely manor and it was packaged decent. He even forgot the I/O shield and sent in Canada Post Express for free, what a nice guy right? WRONG!! The buy it now on the motherboard was a measly $120, which is a steal for a P5WD2-E, so i thought i might as well upgrade if i can get a board of this quality for such a great price. When the motherboard came it wouldnt post. It took me about a week of trouble shooting to figure out the problem. Rivas had bent two of the LGA-775 socket pins. The CPU didnt have full contact in the socket so it wouldnt post (except for the two lucky times the currect arced and allowed it to run for about 10 secs). The bends in the two pins are so small they aren't very noticeable unless you get up close and are looking for them. But sure enough they are bent enough to deny contact with the CPU. I contacted Rivas and told him of this issue and he got very defensive, avoiding my questions, swearing up and down that i bent the pins. After arguing with him for a few days, i decided it was time to file a PayPal complaint. Hopefully i will get a refund so i can buy a motherboard that isnt defective. Im just posting this to give everyone a heads up when dealing with Rivas.
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

mealsonwheels wrote:I bought a P5WD2-E Premium off ebay from "Rivas". Everything went well at first, he sent the motherboard in a timely manor and it was packaged decent. He even forgot the I/O shield and sent in Canada Post Express for free, what a nice guy right? WRONG!! The buy it now on the motherboard was a measly $120, which is a steal for a P5WD2-E, so i thought i might as well upgrade if i can get a board of this quality for such a great price. When the motherboard came it wouldnt post. It took me about a week of trouble shooting to figure out the problem. Rivas had bent two of the LGA-775 socket pins. The CPU didnt have full contact in the socket so it wouldnt post (except for the two lucky times the currect arced and allowed it to run for about 10 secs). The bends in the two pins are so small they aren't very noticeable unless you get up close and are looking for them. But sure enough they are bent enough to deny contact with the CPU. I contacted Rivas and told him of this issue and he got very defensive, avoiding my questions, swearing up and down that i bent the pins. After arguing with him for a few days, i decided it was time to file a PayPal complaint. Hopefully i will get a refund so i can buy a motherboard that isnt defective. Im just posting this to give everyone a heads up when dealing with Rivas.
I answered all your questions in general discussion board Helping a friend thread.
Here are the ebay auctions,you decide if i sent him defective mobo :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... B:AAQ:CA:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... L:AAQ:US:1

Have to also say the mobo and cpu were together,never had problem with it,and i shipped them both same day thats why i was using wifes computer for the last 3 weeks.

His neg feedback : I received my speakers I ordered 19 days later,he kept lying about he sent them.
Buyer tstrong01( 12)

I have absolutely nothing else to say.

- Emiliano Zapata
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

rivas wrote:Here are the ebay auctions,you decide if i sent him defective mobo :rolleyes:
Theres no evidence either way from that link of the mobo.
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

YARDofSTUF wrote:Theres no evidence either way from that link of the mobo.
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Question from eh-boy
eh-boy( 70)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: http://www.ebay.ca

Item: INTEL PENTIUM 4 EE 840 3.2GHZ LGA775 SMITHFIELD 800FSB (250012977887)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
eh-boy is a potential Buyer.

Where in BC are you, I want to do a local pick-up?
Can you email any pictures?
Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Details for item number: 250012977887
Item title: INTEL PENTIUM 4 EE 840 3.2GHZ LGA775 SMITHFIELD 800FSB
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... B:AAQ:CA:1
End date: Monday, Aug 07, 2006 16:06:56 EDT

Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside of eBay" transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. Learn more about trading safely.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.ca/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to bonkbu@telus.net on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

anSWER:

eBay International AG sent this message to XXXX XXXX (riva21).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Question from eBay Member

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member.

Question from riva21

Activity with riva21 (last 90 days):
- I have bid on 0 items from riva21

riva21( 12)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: http://www.ebay.ca

Hi there.No i dont have pictures of the cpu or motherboard because i'm still using it as of right now.If you dont live far away i will deliver the items.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
eBay

Never got reply from him again.

- Emiliano Zapata
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

Ok, unless you have a pic that you took of the motherboard before you shipped it, you dont have proof to support or deny his claim.

I see nothing in either post to say you do.

Your actions in the other thread, after the miscommunication about the pins being bent, either on the CPU or the mobo draw questions, because instead of looking to clarify what pins were bent, at first you mentioned he was talking about the pins on the mobo, then later in the thread you talk liek its pins on the cpu, and everytime there could be room for clarification again you become rude and attack.

I question your ability as a trader, both from this problem with meals and from ghettoside's deal.
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

YARDofSTUF wrote:Ok, unless you have a pic that you took of the motherboard before you shipped it, you dont have proof to support or deny his claim.

I see nothing in either post to say you do.

Your actions in the other thread, after the miscommunication about the pins being bent, either on the CPU or the mobo draw questions, because instead of looking to clarify what pins were bent, at first you mentioned he was talking about the pins on the mobo, then later in the thread you talk liek its pins on the cpu, and everytime there could be room for clarification again you become rude and attack.

I question your ability as a trader, both from this problem with meals and from ghettoside's deal.

Ghettoside was my fault,i screwed that one up,i gave him refund.
I become rude and attacked after he called me idiot and liar.
He said the pin is broken and there is no way its gonna make a contact.When he first got the motherboard it booted.I really dont know what he did with it,i'm throwing this behind my head and gonna focus on something else.Of course i dont have pic,does he have pic when he was unpacking the motherboard ?
Question from mealsonwheels247
mealsonwheels247( 65)
Positive feedback: 98.5%
Registered on: http://www.ebay.com

Item: P5WD2-E Premium Motherboard (250019044535)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
mealsonwheels247 is the winner.

Got the motherboard and everything looks good, i havent had a chance to test it but once i do ill leave you feedback. Also, you sent the wrong I/O shield but its not a big deal :) Thanks!

I sent him I/O shield next day with express post with no charge,it was my fault i gave him shield from different mobo.
How should i know he does have some 80 bucks socket 775 cpu without pins.
Why would i sell deffective mobo with warranty and on top of it brought him over here to help him fix the problem and now it turned against me ;p
Have nothing else to say.

- Emiliano Zapata
mealsonwheels

Post by mealsonwheels »

rivas wrote:When he first got the motherboard it booted.
HAH! Yeah right, it didnt even boot until i spent hours of trial and error. When it did boot it ran for like 10 secs and wouldnt POST again.