List of Honest Traders

Buy, sell or trade any hardware here, share any hot deals in this forum. Please no commercial/affiliate advertising!
A_old

List of Honest Traders

Post by A_old »

***Mods Please sticky this***

Hey all, a suggestion was made by "knightmare" to make a "Trusted Traders List" for our SG.net community, I'd like to start it off. If a mod would sticky this, It'd be appreciated.

Let's keep this simple a (+) for positive feedback or a (-) for negative, followed by a short version of the trade/sale. I'll start

Also to minimize the headache, post only once and update/edit the post as needed.

aagiants suggested I put all of the good traders on this first post, so I will. Thanks a ton :)

(2) BigMo66
(8) Burke
(1) 64Bit
(10) LT-73
(2) Onetrueday
(2) Noevo
(3) HybridMonolith
(1) Indy
(3) aagiants
(6) Duzmor
(5) lansens
(1) Faust
(1) BMED
(1) mountainman
(2) Zooner
(1) Bastid
(2) Bala
(2) drdoug99
(1) Yikes
(2) Mehmet
(1) Zuma
(3) RoundEye
(7) mwkirchner
(1) bug
(1) schlurpee
(1) Faust
(4) Knightmare
(3) loop2kil
(1) Shaggy
(1) Jstyr
(1) SLK
(2) teacher.aide
(1) Yardofstuff
(1) Brent
(1) Philip
(1) el bob
(1) Maliy
(1) KeiferDuck
(1) The_One
(1) Prey521

I've tried my hardest to make sure it's complete. It probably isn't though. This is a compilation of all 6 pages of the thread.

Amro
TEH WIN
SG Elite

Post by TEH WIN »

(+) Bigmo66 - sold me a phone line networking kit for 6 BUCKS!!! I just sent him 10 bucks and he shipped it to me quickly. Great, honnest guy to deal with

(+) Burke (formerly known as RoadBuster and Recondite) - sold me a power supply, was damanged in shipping, returned money with no problems
Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..:p :D
Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?
SICMF

Post by SICMF »

I've done Biz with
64Bit= Sold a Radeon 7500 All In Wonder, No Prob
Recondite= Sold A Visioneer 770 Scanner,No Prob
LT73= Traded 20GB for a Abit Mobo, everything went sweet. Good guys. :nod:
Bone, Brain, And Co*k
Silence For My Revelry
iaus10

Post by iaus10 »

(+) Recondite - I bought power supply, rounded cables... great seller

(+) Onetrueday - I bought CPU and Heatsink... all went well.

(+) LT-73 - I bought a MoBo... arrived promptly and as described.

(+) Noevo - I bought a router from him... went great.
Mark

Post by Mark »

(+) Burke (formerly known as RoadBuster and Recondite) sold me my ti500 video card, works well and was a pleasent experiance dealing with him.

*edit for name change*
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
64bit
SG Elite

Post by 64bit »

(+)Only trade/sale so far was with HybridMonolith and it went well.
She's presenting like a mandrill!
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

(+) HybridMonolith-Traded an ABit mobo for a 20 gig Hard drive. Hard drive is in excellent condition (new) I am very pleased and will do business with him again
(+) Indy- He sent payment for box of misc. parts. I recieved payment and he recieved the parts.
(+) aagiants- He sent payment for box of misc. parts. I recieved payment and he recieved the parts.
(+)Onetrueday- I sent payment for 2 40gig hard drives and i recieved the Hard drives in excellent condition.

All went smooth as silk.

I hope to do more business with these people, They're tops in my book !

Thanx :D
aagiants

Post by aagiants »

Recondite (roadbuster) Best Prices/SHipping/Comunication BEST TRADER i have ever dealt with.

LT-73 Awesome Trader, sent everything that was promised, Good communication

What i find hard now-a-days, is some of these traders check their emails once a day, and if you trying to trade with them its near impossible...
knightmare

good seller

Post by knightmare »

[ + ] I havent seen the person on lately, but i got a nice 512mb Ram chip from greg hard @tsaddicts.com, i apologize for not remembering his screen name, it was back in Feb, 2002, i had just built my desktop, greg if u see this, lol, pm me with the screen name, so that i can post. Also another transaction with LT-73, smooth as silk, as always, specialty fans, etcc.

Recent transaction with "Bastid", he kept in touch, sent the money quickly, smooth as it gets. Bastid is a man of his word..^5 Sept 2004
“"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee
BaLa
SG VIP

Post by BaLa »

(+) Duzmor bought items from him on 3 separate occasions
1x 30 gig Maxtor HDD 4/14/'02
1x 3Com 3C905C TXNM NIC 3/31/'02
1x 3Com 3C905B TX NIC 9/26/'02

the goods were shipped quickly and packed well all 3 times

Good Guy and a great trader :D
--

(+) lansens bought items from him on 2 separate occasions
1x Abit AT7 Max Mobo 12/27/'02
1x Corsair XMS 512mb PC2700 RAM (no thread for this one; sale was thru PMs)

AT7- packaged well, it took him a few days longer to get it out, therefore he sent it Fedex 2day for no extra charge.

Corsair XMS - Packaged well, got it out quickly this time even though he knew I wouldn't be able to send MO till today.

--

(+) Faust bought a Leadtek Winfast GF3 (orig) 2/21/'03
He sent it 2nd day USPS and held the money order till I tested out the GFX Card.

--

(+) BMED bought a stick of PC133 512mb SDRAM from him 03/18/03
He sent it out early even though he knew I wouldn't be able to get MO out till today..
Packaged Creatively lol..

--

(+) mountainman bought a ECS 8X L4S8A2 Mobo 5/04/03
The trade/sale was made in person at the SG Michigan Meet, so no comments needed here...

--

(+) zooner traded a 64mb memory card for a 32mb (my cam wouldn't take the 64 I acc. bought) 5/12/03

This was a somewhat weird situation.
I sent him the card, when he got it he realized his card was a different format, so he was going to ship it back to me.
He misplaced the card, so he went out and bought the right card and sent it to me..

$%it happens :)

--

(+) russell12 sold him a 250mb IDE/ATAPI Zip Drive on 9/23/03

Good Guy and a great trader :D :D
Duzmor

Post by Duzmor »

LT- 73 - Great Guy - Sold Him a Coolermaster HeatPipe- Money On time - No Problems-

Good trader !!!!

Duzmor :D :D

Duz !!
(The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
(Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

Duzmor +

Bought a coolermaster heatpipe and was delivered in perfect condition. Great guy and an honest trader ! :D
Bastid

Post by Bastid »

:D (+) LT-73 ...Recieved Gainward nvidia geforce 3 Ti200 with a massive heatsink and fan!! Gravis Joystick, Heat sinc from volcano 7, HSF-Dragon Orb 2 round shiney things... :p

:D (+) Zooner ...Recieved Linksys BEFSX41 router

:D (+) Knightmare ...Recieved Leadtek Winfast A250 Ultra TD Geforce4 Ti4600 128MB

:D (+) Burke ...Recieved Family guy DVD set, along with King of the Hill DVD Set, some strange packing material
:D (+) Burke ...Recieved Samsung 213T 21" Flatpanel Monitor

:D (+) master7 ...Recieved Canon ZR 60 Mini DV

:D (+) cchooper ...Recieved 1 512 PC2700 stick of Crucial ram

:D =(+) Will trade with anytime! Very smooth, timely transactions! Nothing but good things to say about these peepl

:o =(-) Bad trade! No more Trade you!! You badd peepl!!!
Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
[IMGO]http://www.volcanoesigs.com/inferno-09- ... 200-80.png[/IMGO]
knightmare

LT rulez~

Post by knightmare »

thx to all that have replied to this thread, and i will defintely be watching the classified for items LT" Thunder has for sale.. thx all!
“"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

(+) Bastid
Sold Vid card and several other parts and i recieved prompt payment as promised ! :D

Thanx ;)
mwkirchner
Location: Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Post by mwkirchner »

I have not traded with anyone in here ... but I have included a link to my eBay feedback. I have been selling and buying from there since 1999.

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

I have 502 positive feedbacks

I have 1 neutral feedback (which should have been positive) ... see response below:

Neutral : great pin in great condition but took over three weeks to send it ... Jul-26-01 21:36:56 PST
Response by naleste - Look at postmark, not sent 3 weeks late, PO may have been problem.
Follow-up by daddyieo - The neutral was wrong, he mailed it right away, it was the post office's fault!!

I have 3 negative feedbacks. Two were retaliation feedbacks. One was total misunderstanding on my part.

Complaint : he says he is selling this for a friend. But neither one of them email back ... May-06-02 22:10:16 PDT
Response by naleste - Never paid. Had address where to send payment. Retaliation feedback. Sad.

This guy was a total jerk. Says he did not know where to send money, but I wrote him 10 times giving the address everytime. He gave this after I gave him the negative for not paying.

Complaint : Offered to send the $2 and let him keep item for charging 3x item for shipping ... Jun-03-01 21:59:03 PST
Response by naleste - Shipping was posted in ad. Look at his feedback for 6 bid retractions.

This guy gave me a retaliation feedback. I gave him negative for backing out of auction. He said shipping too high. I had it posted in the auction. Should not have bid.

Complaint : SELLER BEWARE THIS ONE PROBLEMS ... Sep-20-99 10:12:07 PST
Response by naleste - Had misunderstanding. Since been resolved. Was my first time purchasing on here.

As you can see this was my first buy on there. Buyer did not answer emails for almost 3 weeks. Had me worried. Did come through.

For the record my negatives amount to less then 1/2% of my total feedback.
Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.
zero_net

Post by zero_net »

hi guys i just read all of the above, it sounds great. Where can i go to this site...??
mountainman
SG VIP

Post by mountainman »

Originally posted by zero_net
hi guys i just read all of the above, it sounds great. Where can i go to this site...??

If you are reading this, you are there!

Just search through this forum and check out things you may be interested in buying.

If you need a wireless network card, I know where you can get one.

:D
Duzmor

Post by Duzmor »

Bala: +++ Great Trader= Sold him 3 Items (Harddrive- & 2 -3com Nic's - "Money On time"

Great trader - 3 Stars

Duz !!
drdoug99
SG Elite

Post by drdoug99 »

Thumbs up for Zooner!

bought a video card from him....video card was in great shape in factory box, plus he is including some extras for me! how nice of him. :)

Made the transaction go really smoothly, excellent communication.
zooner

Post by zooner »

yahoo!

I've done business with drdoug99 twice now...

couldnt have gone smoother!!

great communication and sincerely hope to do business again very soon.

tom
HuNtEr DrAgOn

Post by HuNtEr DrAgOn »

mwkirchner
Location: Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Post by mwkirchner »

Originally posted by HuNtEr DrAgOn

Nothing like tootin' your own horn :D

I think this thread is for people who have dealt with people in here to leave positive remarks about a transaction they have had ... not for someone to list themselves as an honest trader.
Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

Lansens deserves (+) (+)

I bought 2-80 Gig Western Digital Hard drives and they arrived in perfect condition as promised!

Xcellent trader and a good friend!

Thanx lansens!
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

(+) Yikes ... went to meet him and had a few drinks.. oh yea.. the hardware that I bought from him looks good.. haven't tried it yet.
BaLa
SG VIP

Post by BaLa »

Guys; I think it would be best if everybody only posted once in the thread and edits the post to add someone else's name..

makes it mucho easier..to read and stuffs...
nepenthe

Post by nepenthe »

Bought an ABit dual CPU mobo from Mehmet. Went quite well.....

david
I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.
drdoug99
SG Elite

Post by drdoug99 »

Originally posted by BaLa
Guys; I think it would be best if everybody only posted once in the thread and edits the post to add someone else's name..

makes it mucho easier..to read and stuffs...

yea....or maybe a mod could make like a Master List of good peeps in just one post.

while i'm posting, i'll add MosDef to the list, bought 2 hard drives from him a couple weeks back that are working great, for a great price. :)
lansens

Post by lansens »

+ LT-73 - Always a great trader
+ Bala - Sold Motherbaord and ram
+ Duzmor - Purchased a motherboard
+ Duzmor again! :D Another motherboard
+ Burke - Purchased CDRW/Enclosure
+ Zuma - Sold a XP1600
+ Zooner - Purchased/Traded 9600Pro for AIW 9800Pro

These guys are the best! :D
BMED
SG Elite

RoundEye...

Post by BMED »

Well I purchased a combo Motherboard, CPU and RAM from roundeye....

Great price! :D

Great communication! :D

Awesome SG peep to buy stuff from, I am very satisfied with everything, espesically his source of information about the product!

I giving RoundEye a 4.7 out of 5 Stars, the reduction of .3 is only because he didn't include a "Thank You" note with the package! ;)

Any who....RoundEye is a trustworthy dealer and should be considered an asset to this forum.

BMED

PS, Thanks Tobey!
SLK

Post by SLK »

I sold mehmet a SB16 all went well :D
Rob
Duzmor

Post by Duzmor »

lansens: Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Bought a Asus Nforce2 Deluxe Motherboard - Money On time and he is a Great Guy !!!!

Duz !!
mwkirchner

Good experience here ...

Post by mwkirchner »

Just wanted everyone to know that I sent LT-73 a new CDRW that I had here for NO money up front. I told him to get the money to me when it was comfortable for him.

Today (02/05/03) when I got home ... a money order was in the mail to me. That is how you deal with people.

Thank you LT and I hope you are enjoying the writer. :nod:
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

w00t!! I'm glad you got the MO!

MWKirchner gets a ^5 from me. He had a brand new CDRW which he sold me. I explained my financial situation and he just said to send the payment when i can. He's not only a trust worthy member here, but he's also the kewlest guy i've had the honor of talking to on the phone! I lub the CDRW!

It was a pleasure doin business with ya mark!

Thanx again ! :D
knightmare

cool buyer

Post by knightmare »

sold some RAM to "schlurpee" he came thru promptly, good communication etc,,

^5 schurlpee

Bruce Lee
mountainman
SG VIP

Post by mountainman »

Faust = one great person to buy from ! He sent the 2 sound cards out as soon as he received my payment for them. Also, he let me try them out before cashing the money order.

They were just as described... actually better. He said that the SBLive! sucked, but I think they're sweet. LOL (edit: OK... they suck. :( )

Anyway.... if you are ever going to do business with Faust, have no worries. He's a standup guy.

:)
Zilog B

Post by Zilog B »

I purchased some RAM from Knightmare, excellent fellow. RAM was exactly as described. He even spent extra $$ to send it priority. Thanks!

A++++++++++
My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

oops almost forgot

bought stuff from roundeye! A++

And so on..
knightmare

cool sg member...

Post by knightmare »

loop2kil asked about some RAM 512mb Crucial, asked me paypal addy etc, before i ever got a chance to talk to him again bam*, his $$$ is there waiting on me, now thats the kinda sales i like, in return i am sending RAM priority mail, like i did for schlurpee, thx Lo0p2Kil**** ^5 :cool:

Bruce Lee
mwkirchner

Post by mwkirchner »

Did some dealing with knightmare and everything went smooth. Dave (knightmare) agreed to send item (which was the hard drive case) out to me and I would send the money order. Today (03/07/03) when I got home here it is in the mail. Excellent person to deal with. I am very pleased. Item was exactly as described.