List of Honest Traders

Buy, sell or trade any hardware here, share any hot deals in this forum. Please no commercial/affiliate advertising!
lance-tek
SG Elite

LT-73

Post by lance-tek »

I bought a HDD from LT-73. I sent out Money Order and as soon as it was delivered he sent out HDD. It was packaged very well and sent via Priority mail. From the time he recieved the MO and I recieved the HDD it was the second business day.

I strongly recommend doing business with LT-73!!

-lance
A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future ;)
Mark

thumbs up for lonewolfz28

Post by Mark »

paypaled him some $$ for a few fans, he sent them well packed and promptly, good trader :)
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
LT-73

Post by LT-73 »

(+) oops, can't forget about lance. Got payment for a HDD really fast! ^5 and a reco to da kewl brutha!

Tanx lance! :D
Shagster
SG Elite

Post by Shagster »

Zuma...

Sold him some stuff. Good guy. Very trustworthy!
Duzmor

Post by Duzmor »

Rainbow- Bought a Dlink DI-704 Router - shipping was fast sent out monday and I had it on Thursday - It works Great !!!!!

5 stars for Rainbow - Great Guy - He help me set it up - and I am real Happy !!!!

Duz !!
(The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
(Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)
Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Rainbow.

Paid out on a laptop and was prompt on each payment...
lance-tek
SG Elite

Post by lance-tek »

Rainbow, I sold him a paintball gun.

He said he would like to purchase it from me and that he would have a check in the mail the next day. He did just that. Great Guy!!!

-lance

Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Me.
Cameron203

Post by Cameron203 »

Bought an 80 gig HD from John said it was a Western Digital w/ 8mb cache. When I finally got it, it was a Quatum Fireball w/ a western digital sticker on the side of it. No wonder the price was so cheap.

LOL>........J/K Everything was smooth great seller item as promised and works great. Using now in my second rig.
EvilAngel

Post by EvilAngel »

John sent me my gf4 ti4200 via priority mail.. 2 day mail.. much props to the lightning fast white boy :D

much love ..much love :D :D
The Devil wrote:Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
SG Theme Song
lance-tek
SG Elite

Indy (Tony)

Post by lance-tek »

I forgot to post it but, a while back Indy and I swapped out some parts. Since we both live in Indy he just stopped by the house and we made the exchange. Though no cash was exchanged I still feel that Tony is a good guy to do business with :D

-lance

mwkirchner
Location: Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Post by mwkirchner »

Just to let everyone know that MARK and I had a dealing with some RAM. Mark was looking for some RAM and I had it. I sent it to him up front so he could try it to be sure it would work for him. He in turn was to send me a check for it if it was okay. He wrote me back and told me he was sending the money to me. I got the check today (01-02-2004).

Everything went smooth! VERY trustworthy person. A+ in my books.
Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Originally posted by mwkirchner
Just to let everyone know that MARK and I had a dealing with some RAM. Mark was looking for some RAM and I had it. I sent it to him up front so he could try it to be sure it would work for him. He in turn was to send me a check for it if it was okay. He wrote me back and told me he was sending the money to me. I got the check today (01-02-2004).

Everything went smooth! VERY trustworthy person. A+ in my books.

thanks for the kind words, i have bought a few items off him before and every time was a pleasure, nice packaging and great comunication, A+ trader IMHO :)
7950x~64GBGskill6000~asusx670e~rx6800~2TBNvme-OS drive~4TB-Nvme-scratch~500GB-SSD-thrash~10TB storage~Windows 10
lance-tek
SG Elite

aagiants

Post by lance-tek »

He needed a NIC or two, so I told him I would send him a couple for the cost of shipping. He said he would drop a check in the mail and I told him I would get the NICs out. Before I even had time to get the NIC's en route to him the check was in my mailbox.

Very quick on payment and understanding of my having to dig out the parts and get them packaged up and it taking a few days. I give him a big thumbs up!!!

-lance

lance-tek
SG Elite

aagiants

Post by lance-tek »

Bought a video card from him.

He said as soon as his new card was delivered he would ship it out and let me know accordingly. Even though I was not able to ship payment until the 8th. It just so happened that I was able to get payment out at same time.

Everything went as scheduled and I recieved the vid card today. Packaging was great and so was the shipping time. Price was adequate for the product.

All in all I give aagiants and excellent score for this transaction. And, I highly recommend doing business with him.

-lance

Grimson
SG Elite

Post by Grimson »

Schlurpee let me mail him a check and sent the video card packed well and on time.

Thumbs up to Schlurpee.

:)
Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.
BMED
SG Elite

lance-tek

Post by BMED »

Is a Man of his Word...It doesn't get any better than that! :)

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread ... did=135094

enough said,

BMED
lance-tek
SG Elite

BMED

Post by lance-tek »

jsut received the camera I bought from BMED. He shipped it out as scheduled and I received it in excellent condition (brand new).

He was nice enough to cross-ship the camera and he gave me a tracking number for the UPS package to track it.

When I got the package all of the orignal contents were included and the exterior packaging was great too.

I give BMED the highest ratings for trading.

-lance

Duzmor

Post by Duzmor »

I Bought a AMD 2000 CPU from Mwkirchner (Mark) Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Shipped fast - and the CPU works Great - Will Buy again from Mark

Duz !!!
(The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
(Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)
mwkirchner
Location: Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Post by mwkirchner »

Originally posted by Duzmor
I Bought a AMD 2000 CPU from Mwkirchner (Mark) Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Shipped fast - and the CPU works Great - Will Buy again from Mark

Duz !!!

Thank you for the kind words Bruce.

I can also say that Bruce is an awesome person to deal with. His payment was right on time and he kept in touch with me through the entire transaction.

5 stars :nod:
Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.
lance-tek
SG Elite

loop2kill

Post by lance-tek »

Bought an ATI 7500 AIW recieved in great time. We worked out deal and cross shipped. Packaging was great and overall it was an extreemly easy experience ....

I would definately do business with him again!!!

-lance

loop2kil
SG Elite

Re: loop2kill

Post by loop2kil »

Originally posted by lance-tek
Bought an ATI 7500 AIW recieved in great time. We worked out deal and cross shipped. Packaging was great and overall it was an extreemly easy experience ....

I would definately do business with him again!!!

-lance

ditto. lance knew what he wanted and we made the deal quick and easy...would trade again anyday.
Joel

Post by Joel »

+1 Prey521

Great seller, nice shipping, item wrapped exceptionally well, very smooth, great seller, would do business with again.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.6GHz on Water | 8GB DDR2 | 2x 74GB Raptor RAID0 | 250GB Storage | P5E | 2900XT @ 850 Core | DVD-RW | 2x 24" Widescreen LCD | Saitek Eclipse | Logitech G5
Prey521

Post by Prey521 »

Great doin biz with you Sludge, nice and smooth transaction glad that you're enjoying it!! :)
owned by pac0z atm

lance-tek
SG Elite

Post by lance-tek »

Need I say Zooner?

Tom and I have made a few deals and never had a bad one with him.

-lance

Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

ZOONER
Posted something for sale then never responded to it either way.
Irresponsible to say the least :rolleyes:
lance-tek
SG Elite

Post by lance-tek »

Originally posted by Rainbow
ZOONER
Posted something for sale then never responded to it either way.
Irresponsible to say the least :rolleyes:

Tom is a good guy to do business with. Trust me on that one ...

But I understand what you said about the thread not being updated. I updated as best I could. I will shoot Tom a PM in regards to it.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

-lance

caveman
Advanced Member

Post by caveman »

mwkirchner helped me out big time with some mobo clip/standoffs for a LianLi case I acquired, couldn`t for the life of me locate them over here (UK) and he hooked me up with a whole bag of `em and didn`t even take any payment :thumb:

Just waiting for the day I can return the favour :nod: :nod: :)
FOLD ON!!
mwkirchner

Post by mwkirchner »

caveman wrote:mwkirchner helped me out big time with some mobo clip/standoffs for a LianLi case I acquired, couldn`t for the life of me locate them over here (UK) and he hooked me up with a whole bag of `em and didn`t even take any payment :thumb:

Just waiting for the day I can return the favour :nod: :nod: :)
Thank you for the kind words caveman ... it was my pleasure. :nod:
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

I trade some stuff with Rainbow. Everything went as planned. No problems. I would deal with him again.
lance-tek
SG Elite

Burke

Post by lance-tek »

Obviously right?

Yes I made a large deal with Burke and all went wonderfully. Even when I was sent off on orders for a while Burke was understanding that I was not around to send off a payment. When I came back I contacted him and payment was made and all was cool the entire time.

Great guy to do business with and I would DEFINATELY do business with him again!!!

-lance

Ken

Post by Ken »

Schlurps sold me a vga a while back, packaged good and shipped fast. (+) :thumb:
(schlurpee for the newbs! :D )
Kyle

thepieman

Post by Kyle »

I bought a 15Gb iPod from thepieman not long ago. Shipped it quickly, recieved it in great shape, been working fine and I absolutly love it. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, A++++++ and all that jazz.

Thanx Pie!
Kyler1
opmharley
Advanced Member

Post by opmharley »

+1 Set
is a good guy to. I bought from him about a year ago when i burned out My G4 Ti 4600 and he sold me a brand new thermal take heatsink for about 5 bucks. A+ got it in about 2 days after paying him.
If you won't stand behind the troops then you can trying standing in front of them.:thumb:
opmharley
Advanced Member

Post by opmharley »

+1 Ace 420
I didnt actually buy anything from him but back when we played Desert Combat he sent me the cd sense i was stuck on dial up and he also sent me a free ethernet card and even paid for priority 1st class shipping and I sent him nothing. Definately a good trader in my book.
If you won't stand behind the troops then you can trying standing in front of them.:thumb:
Brk
SG VIP

Post by Brk »

Me.
Bastid

Post by Bastid »

Last edited by Amro : 06-24-03 at 01:26 AM.
:)
Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
[IMGO]http://www.volcanoesigs.com/inferno-09- ... 200-80.png[/IMGO]
Mark

Post by Mark »

bought a game off of Illini25, prompt and well packaged shipping, and great comunication, would trade with again :)

:thumb:
lonewolfz28

Post by lonewolfz28 »

Mark wrote:bought a game off of Illini25, prompt and well packaged shipping, and great comunication, would trade with again :)

:thumb:
And you can add Mark to the list of great guys for all the same reasons he's praising Illini. :2cool:
Back on the attack!
Ken

Post by Ken »

BigMo, (+) packaged correctly and shipped quick some usb ethernet adaptors! :thumb: :)