Free Adobe products

Buy, sell or trade any hardware here, share any hot deals in this forum. Please no commercial/affiliate advertising!
loop2kil
SG Elite

Free Adobe products

Post by loop2kil »

Even if it's an older version Acrobat Pro 8 and Audition 3 for free is a no-brainer. I saw this recently and thought there might be a few folks here that would be interested.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

They're not free. You must own an original license for the product(s).

http://www.itworld.com/consumerization- ... -maybe-not
loop2kil
SG Elite

Post by loop2kil »

RaisinCain wrote:They're not free. You must own an original license for the product(s).

http://www.itworld.com/consumerization- ... -maybe-not
Worked fine for me...Acrobat pro and Audition are activated and run fine. I think you have to have an Adobe account, which is free. I haven't tried anything else yet.
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

I initially signed up for an account, downloaded Photoshop and installed it. When I fired it up it said I needed to activate. Hmmmm... maybe i'll give it another shot.
loop2kil
SG Elite

Post by loop2kil »

Make sure and get the correct Serial from the website I listed....they aren't lined up that well.
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

loop2kil wrote:Worked fine for me...Acrobat pro and Audition are activated and run fine. I think you have to have an Adobe account, which is free. I haven't tried anything else yet.
Correct..that is all you need to get some of the freebies they recently released (they also released an older version of CS for free)...an account with them.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post. If you don't own the original with a serial, you aren't entitled to download and install the product or to use the key according to their license agreement.
loop2kil
SG Elite

Post by loop2kil »

RaisinCain wrote:Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post. If you don't own the original with a serial, you aren't entitled to download and install the product or to use the key according to their license agreement.
Yeah, I didn't originally see that on the website.
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

RaisinCain wrote:Like I said. They are not "free". Read my previous post..
Bummer for you...the promotion I was talking about was free...short lived though....maybe it was only a 24 hour period.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

YeOldeStonecat wrote:Bummer for you...the promotion I was talking about was free...short lived though....maybe it was only a 24 hour period.
None of it was ever free. Adobe screwed up. Click the link in my first post.