For Sale ASUS K52F-BBR5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00Ghz/core 3GB of RAM Win7 64-bit

Buy, sell or trade any hardware here, share any hot deals in this forum. Please no commercial/affiliate advertising!
famous1681

For Sale ASUS K52F-BBR5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00Ghz/core 3GB of RAM Win7 64-bit

Post by famous1681 »

Its 4 Weeks Old It's in Brand new Condition has all the plastic on it,booklets,box, basically everything that came with it.
It's a Asus K52F-BBR5 with Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00Ghz/core 3GB of Ram upgradeable to 8GB,with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit,Intel HD accelerator Graphics Card, and with Built in Wireless B+G+N and one Ethernet port,3 USB's,1 HDMI output,1 VGA output,1 Stereo output and one Mic Input,DVD ROM,also with Built in Web-cam and Mic. The Keyboard is Full size with Number pad on the side.It also has Gesture touch pad Technology,and Multi-Media Shortcut keys.

I did the Recovery DVD backups as soon as I started the machine the first day,I will include those.
I will also Include a CAT5e Ethernet cable in-case you need it or want it.

Not a bad Laptop at all, I just need a bigger screen and also a i7 or at least a i5 core processor for the next Laptop Im trying to buy.

Reason I didn't take it back to Best Buy is that their Return Policy is 14-days and it's already past that, I will include the Receipt so you have the Manufacturer warranty of 1 Year

With the Laptop I will include Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection($150 Value)

PRICE IM ASKING IS $430= at Best Buy right now is at $480+ Tax=$530
So YOU ARE SAVING $100

I have Pay-pal Account,so we can do the transaction with ease and quick, I will deliver it as soon as I get paid.

If you are a serious Buyer and Want Please PM(private Message)

Im also trying to sell it locally in my area over here in Rockford,IL.
So if I sell it I will Immediately post here that its SOLD.
Haters are like Pennies, Two faced and worthless.