Netsh int tcp set sup problems

Networking, Wireless Routers (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax WiFi), NAT, LAN configuration, equipment, cabling, hubs, switches, and general network discussion
Medder

Netsh int tcp set sup problems

Post by Medder »

Hi. Is it possible to somehow change the parameter MinRto, icw and so on that were in netsh int tcp set sup. I looked through the entire Internet and didn't find anything
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

The commands are as follows:

netsh int tcp set supplemental custom 300 10 ctcp disabled 100 (minrto=300ms, initial congestion window icw=10 packets, congestionprovider=ctcp, enablecwndrestart=disabled, delayedacktimeout=100 ms)
netsh int tcp set supplemental custom (tell Windows to use the custom template)

Note they may not work in all versions of Windows, you can also try a different template than the "custom"
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
Medder

Post by Medder »

Is it possible to do this in today's version of Windows 10?
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Try it... Some settings are editable, depending on your build, and version of Windows too (Home/Pro/Server are different). By default, current Windows 10 builds use the "Internet" template, rather than "custom". You can check the current values of all templates in PowerShell, with the command: Get-NetTCPSetting
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑