New App for Testing

Gaming discussion, issues, setup, tips, latency, online gaming, game servers, console gaming, etc.
n1kobg

New App for Testing

Post by n1kobg »

Hi guys. i need your help for testing. It is safe.
This should work on all Nvidia cards. Let me know if it does or have suggestions to improve. For now its tested on 3 computers. The cards are GTX970, GTX980Ti, GTX1070.

Like K-Boost but better, easy, more convenient. It removes Power Saving & works on Highest Power State so the GPU works on Max Boost All The Time. The negatives are slightly Higher Power Consumption and Temps & Anti-Virus might tell you its virus because its not signed and need Microsoft License. Its not a virus 1000%. People who understand the topic know what i mean. Its made with AutoIt so it might have some license and Anti-Virus recognize it. Im not entirely sure.

Overclock Might Be Slightly Higher or More Stable Now. The GPU might fluctuate a bit but it will be alot less & the GPU will have fastest response times when some big explosion occurs and/or bunch of enemies start shooting at you for example. Should help with the hit-reg. If it core clock fluctuates a lot it means this OC is not quite stable on this benchmark or game and you should lower it a bit. For example Its better to have 1525mhz all the time instead 1550mhz and to go down to 1480mhz. Screen Will Flicker or Go Black for a Sec. That's Normal.

The other buton gives priority to few of the most popular games & lowers it to programs in the background, disables many of the services in the background to free system resources like CPU usage & RAM + clears Standby List and defrags the RAM so you dont have to restart your PC if its been on for long time or have many applications enabled (or Chrome with many tabs) using 2 small exes I found in internet, Im sure many people use them too. People have enough RAM these days but the CPU overhead can reduce your CPU responce times and For people with 4 cores or less this is a must have.
Its portable

Screenshot:
https://gyazo.com/b050232534adfd512a49902063b2986f

K-Booster:
https://mega.nz/#!1g4x0ALC!goC1uFolo7IK ... SMPNQg09Bc

Game-Booster:
https://mega.nz/#!s0AQTSLD!nHl5kMX-cqz6 ... tsSnO_22CE

Screenshot:
https://gyazo.com/64df831e678337ce77a04da4e3a0ce89
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

As far as I know, the cards have thermal throttling, and the Fan speed/Power Consumption/processors speed/memory clock all balance together. So then, if you boost the processors/memory clock, doesn't it get throttled automatically by the higher temperature?

I've been using MSI Afterburner to tweak my Nvidia GPUs, you can set profiles and it re-applies them at boot time. CPU-Z is a good utility that can show what limits the graphics cards, whether it is power/speed/thermal limit.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

it makes GPU to run on the highest p-state which means highest performance all the time with minimum core clock to fluctuation. If it fluctuates it means this OC is not quite stable on this benchmark or game or resolution/settings and you should lower it a bit. For example Its better to have 1525mhz all the time instead to go up & down betweem 1550 & 1480mhz. Ofcource it will throttle when hit temp/power/voltage limit. Afterburner can set your overclock settings & fan curves, thats different. You still can use Afterburner with you OC settings.Your OC might get more stable or maybe increase it few mhz more. It also can increase your minimum FPS values (min,average,max fps) and improve frametimes, the hit-reg, that sort of things. If you dont care aboout power consumption and want the best performance out of your card this is the way to go.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

The app is licensed. The Anti-Virus software does not think it's a virus :)
zimessi

Post by zimessi »

hi teacher!
tutorial for this!
how to use it to play.
thanks
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Lol :)
No tutorial needed. The new version will explain some things when asking if you are sure you want to enable a function.
For now just know On/Enable gives you more performance :) Well except Explorer-it should be off for better performance
For Windows Explorer Off the game have to be started & in window mode, otherwise you will loose Task Bar (black screen) and wont be able to click on the game to play.Its kinda tricky for the first time untill you get it but it helps.
For window mode I just click on windows key to go on Desktop & that forces the game to go in Window Mode when (when ingame) or ctr+alt+del and click on Task Manager. After you done playing ctr+alt+del again and click on Task Manager or just exit the game. The G-Booster will wait in the background.
The new version will have Ctrl+F7 = hide and Ctrl+F8 = show.
zimessi

Post by zimessi »

teacher!
k booster =game mode + gbooster =game mode ...?
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

G-Booster is the program. K-Boost & Game Mode are features

ps. G-Booster was K-booster but we changed the name because it does more than that

ps.
no teacher pls, im stil a student :)
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Links are deleted n1kobg!
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

ps.
Yeah, about that. We test it within our platoon (BGS) and everybody says we should sell the program. My friend wants to sell it. Obviously my plan was different but TBH its a lot of work.
it's shaping to be good & useful tool if we are able to implement correctly the other features we want like CPU/GPU temps and freequency, voltage ect Adding useful Desktop menus & tweaks, disable Telemetry & optimizing Windows. Additional 1 click button improvements for intel NICs. We just finnished trial version and updating feature. People say the games get snappier & have better hit-reg. I can confirm that. Here's the unfinnished page if you want more info. It's a work in progress.

https://n1kobg.blogspot.com/p/game-boos ... amers.html

What happened with your pagefault btw?
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Hello again n1kobg at the end the problem I had was not related to the virtual memory or the paging file but there is a specific service that is disabled with your .bat that causes that conflict and the error code that appears in the BSOD and that I was trying option by option in the batch file even in the service optimization part and when I need to enter a game it makes me throw again the same BSOD, I still have not started to see which service is deactivated and causes that conflict, then I will do it, if your layers you know and you can tell me, much better

As soon as your application for the nvidia video board, do not make a problem but equally, I would like to try it if it can be, since having low latencies and everything optimized in my pc, there in very heavy games like the PUBG throws me those jerks when there is some explosion or when I'm frenetic 1vs1.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Well, ok then. I understood the 1st part, 2nd not so much. Im bussy with the program but ill check it when have time.
If you find the reason please let me know.

Windows 10 gets worse with every new update.
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Ok, I'll be waiting for the program to prove it

n1kobg, as for windows, did not you try to make or download some unattended windows 10 of predetermined applications and of the store, telemetry and windows services for a better performance?
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ailurus, I get english is not your main language ,it's not mine too but I have troubles to understand what you're trying to say. What you mean by that? I disable Windows Store Apps & Windows Store as well.

"unattended windows 10 of predetermined applications and of the store" ?
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Yes, excuse me, the language I speak is Spanish XD

I'm helping the translator to talk to you hahaha

What I'm talking about is, erasing an ISO from windows 10 RS3 / RS4 / RS5 with programs like NTlite, MSMG Tool Kit and DISM ++, removing all kinds of crap as mentioned above.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ye The Windows im in now is my own version tweaked with Nlite but you cannot remove everything.There are some limitations. I cant remember if that was because its not paid version or not. I can make the tweaks after Windows is already isntalled with batch or reg files.
I saw st1cky will release his own version, I saw some screens,looks good. I plan to make a Gaming optimized version some time in the future. Takes too much time and I get bored easy :P
yarr

Post by yarr »

Thanks! it's working great! i'm trying it with overwatch at the moment :)
yarr

Post by yarr »

@nikobg on the pdf it says I can send payment directly to your personal email but I have since then seen on the blog that it says to send to gaming_software@abv.bg . Was just hoping to clear up some of my confusion, is it alright that I sent it to the other mail?
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

We share the gaming_software@abv.bg with the guy I make G-Booster so this one is for the program. nikola.vasilev@abv.bg is my personal e-mail if you wanna talk with me or support me in general if you like what I do with the blog. Thats it :)
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

i finally agreed my friend to make the Main tab in G-Booster free & everyone can use it :) You can unlock the full version if you want with some tweaks for Windows optimization & cool option to "pause" Defender when gaming.

https://n1kobg.blogspot.com/p/game-boos ... amers.html
Mays

Post by Mays »

Thanks for sharing, i will try it. Hope it works.