TCP Optimizer needs new version since v1709 Windows Update [updated]

Gaming discussion, issues, setup, tips, latency, online gaming, game servers, console gaming, etc.
jack37

Post by jack37 »

Hi guys, I have been playing with win10 Internet templates and various congestion provider values.
So finally I can conclude that over at Microsoft, people work for free or they are drunk all the time.
Instead of making the system tunable, they locked it but left only partial commands unlocked.
So here it gores:

WHAT STICKS IN WIN10

There are various Internet templates in win10.
Automatic (????), Internet, InternetCustom, DataCenter, DataCenterCustom and Compat.
You can see their settings with Get-NetTCPSetting
or current Internet template settings with Get-NetTransportFilter

What is absurd you can use only 2 Internet templates in win10: Internet and Compat !

To change the current Internet template you can use:

netsh int tcp set supplemental template=STRING
valid STRING values are:
STRING = Internet - set template Internet
OR
STRING = Compat - set template Compat

Now comes the good part. Each Internet template has a different values for congestionprovider,
and even more absurdly a different way of setting them.

FOR INTERNET
netsh int tcp set supplemental template=internet congestionprovider= "STRING"

valid STRING valuse are:
STRING = default ..... default is CUBIC
STRING = CTCP
STRING = DCTCP

FOR COMPAT
netsh int tcp set supplemental template=compat congestionprovider= "STRING"

valid STRING valuse are:
STRING = default ..... default is NEWRENO
STRING = CTCP
STRING = DCTCP

So now you can play with different congestion providers but unfortunately you are tied to a specific Internet template.
It is unfortunate because you cant change all settings inside a particular Internet template, but only some.

What buggs us the most in this forum, you cant change :
delayedacktimeout - Controls TCP delayed ack timeout. 10 to 600 msec.
delayedackfrequency - Controls TCP delayed ack frequency. 1 to 255.

Although by looking at syntax it should be changeable.

So now you can play with different congestion providers although by checking out the following links (fresh from Microsoft)
The CUBIC congestion provider should be the best as it is the new kid on the block. But if you want to have CUBIC you are tied to
"Internet" internet template.

From: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/net ... indows-10/
CUBIC is a TCP Congestion Control (CC) algorithm featuring a cubic congestion window (Cwnd) growth function.
The Cubic CC is a high-speed TCP variant and uses the amount of time since the last congestion event instead of ACK
clocking to advance the Cwnd. In large BDP networks the Cubic algorithm takes advantage of throughput much faster than ACK
clocked CC algorithms such as New Reno TCP. There have been reports that CUBIC can cause bufferbloat in networks
with unmanaged queues (LTE and ADSL). In the Creators Update, we are introducing a Windows native implementation of CUBIC.
We encourage the community to experiment with CUBIC and send us feedback.

Also check this PDF
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98 ... in-windows

For our new followers (BTW nice to have you here) - all above commands are entered through Windows PowerShell(Admin) .
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ye I use Get-NetTCPSetting too. Good informative blog you post. My impression is that the different templates are for different types if internet connections and devices, i could be wrong though..
Remember - Windows goal is to optimize the OS for compatibility, higher throughput and power saving so be careful when someone tells you this or that setting is "Best". You cant change everything because Windows is closed platform (not open source, like Linux for ex.)
Ive test none, cubic and ctcp, i haven't test dctcp that much because I performed bad that day & I thought its from that setting...In terms of internet tests all show same results for me. DCTCP means TCP Congestion Control for Datacenters. Cubic is better for Browsing the internet but not for gaming imo.
BTW type Get-NetTcpSetting | Out-GridView :)

My internet template was ctcp, i changed it back to cubic now..
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Hello again n1kobg, I found the error in your .bat file that I mentioned earlier and is in the services part but only with the affected services with the numbers "4", not the 0000004, that if I do not know if they are 1 or 2 services that cause and initiate that problem that freezes the os in the beginning.

Another thing you're thinking about getting another version of your .bat, because in the previous page of the post has been removed version 2.0 and I would like to download it again since I was doing tests and I forgot to save the zip or make a copy ^^

I hope you keep improving this file, see you later!
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

Everything is restricted, except on server edition.

Even on RS4 and RS5 its restricted!

>> waiting for answer ;)

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/ ... 6927#M1495
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Thank you, yes I now tweak the file little by little when i have time & mood. I change some of the services to 3 which is manual.

Im thinking to remove the services from the file because I have another little project to add the new and remove the old deprecated services from an open source portable app & improve it a little because the last few Windows patches are not included in it. That will be easier for the people who dont know how exactly to tweak the batch file and want just to click and work. (I always tweak all the batch files to custom them for my needs)

The reason I made the file on sections is to be able to apply the different tweaks separately not all at once. Otherwise I would made it all tweaks with 1 click. I made service tweaks on my system with 2 different programs until now on 2 stages with pc restart between them. I might adapt separate batch file to something similar but i have to separate the services on 2 stages as well, that way you'll be able to disable even more services.

Ill post v.3 soon. ive added new tweaks as well. BTW I removed Cortana registry tweaks and left only the command. "She" is tight to Desktop and also can cause problems -like all females :)
Ailurus

Post by Ailurus »

Here again I return, after installing a windows 7 sp1 x64 unattended, retouched and optimized (it came out 2 weeks ago) I found in a very interesting forum of people who know a lot of computer and at the time they are dedicated to this.

After installing drivers (only Video, Audio and Peripherals [Mouse / Razer Keyboard and Logitech g30 Headset)), then the remaining drivers (chipset, lan, and smbus, simple controller of pci) are predetermined of the os, programs (mostly portable) ), make some adjustments to the operating system and execute in .bat that left st1cky on page 2 of this topic.

I got to achieve this: https://imgur.com/a/yrp1y (The values ​​are between 20-30 with peaks to 80, I do not know why)

When I had windows 10, that latency value was between 500-550 (when I played I felt that freezeo and warp on the monitor and it was really annoying) and I said wtf this can not be so, so I started installing this windows 7 unattended again and achieve those values
I know that I still need, I think, to optimize much more the registry and the network controller, layers that can achieve a lower latency (haha if I am already very ambitious). That's why I want to ask, that you know much more than me about the registration as
since I am waiting for the .bat v3 of n1kobg and with the collaboration of st1cky, if they could do a .bat also for windows 7, since I do not know what adjustments or missing resources in the values ​​that are applied in the .bat of windows 10 (previously published v2) are different in windows 7.

I hope it serves you and that I can also help you in this.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ye I know a few tweaks for Windows 7 that do not work any more in Wiindows 10. The difference b/w both OS'es is big especially in services.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Hi Ailurus Here's the Windows 7 batch. I made it relatively light because st1cky already have batch for Win 7. Ive covered the gaming tweaks and some extras. My batches are more gaming oriented & try free as most resources as possible. The services are just touched here but dont wory.

Im giving you a link for the best software for optimizing Windows 7

http://www.mztweak.com/products.html

If the download links dont work just tell me Ill give you link to my cloud.

Download Mz Game Accelerator , Mz 7 Optimizer , Mz Services Manager and Mz CPU Accelerator.

I always regret the project seized to exist and they are not making them for Windows 10

Here my batch
https://mega.nz/#!J9IQUQSK!cZ_eXBGyPQ99 ... udroyCI4RM

Run it after you use Mz 7 Optimizer & Mz Services Manager and Restart the PC

You will have to place ctcp.bat file in Startup folder or Run it by yourself every time you start Windows. Its just the nature of the OS. I dont know about Microsof fixing this issue.
jack37

Post by jack37 »

@n1kobg
I think we did what we could (well myself the least LOL) with NIC settings ...
I honestly didnt know about winsock at the time a thought came on my mind. As the NIC software and NIC hardware settings as well as router settings have all to be aligned (identical) .... what about windows???
Are there any more forces behind the curtains??? And I stumbled on winsock !

Anyway to make it short. After I did winsock reset, I had THE BEST hit reg since I have been playing CSGO !!!!!!!!
Also by some wonder, when doing a test with DSL REPORTS, I got 2 x A+ results for speed and latency!!!!
As that test has some kind of bufferbloat readout, my download and upload bufferbloat values were under 5 ms!!!!
OFC as anything inside this stupid OS, the system was very quick to go back to its original setup and my test results back to normal or usual.

While researching I read somewhere that winsock reset puts all TCP registry walues back to default (Is this really the case?)
Anyway, now I do : winsock reset - registry tweaks - RESET - netsh tweaks and I still have almost ideal hitreg.

Digging further I found this link - which is for my friend @n1kobg because he likes all smal utilities for tweaking the system....
https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/winsock_s ... iders.html

I will investigate more into winsock, but your guidance is always wellcome.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

ye I use Nirsoft and SysinternalsSuite. They are bunch of small apps and utilities which can be very useful. Im making a list with my favorite applications and programs. Some of them are in my blog btw.
Winsock is bugging sometimes so resseting it when you have issues is one of the first things you should consider. Many happy people in the forums have similar posts about winsock reset :) dns cache flush also is good to do from time to time.

With these commands you can fix your internet if you have problems like No Internet Access or similar:

netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
netcfg -d
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns

This is simple old file I made. Its one more thing which is useful to do it from time to time or when you have problems with Windows.

https://mega.nz/#!Y0JQFZAa!6zDg7PtE7xag ... Ih355nYz3I
jack37

Post by jack37 »

Yea, I knew its your type of usefull apps.

Interesting and informative link about various NIC and TCP settings.
http://smallvoid.com/article/tag/network-performance/

Also - from the same group of links, was trying to tweak winsock buffers, but they dont exist in win10. (??)
http://smallvoid.com/article/winnt-winsock-buffer.html
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

No these dont exist in Win 10

Ive included these in the batch

Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "UseDelayedAcceptance" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "MaxSockAddrLength" /t REG_DWORD /d "16" /f
Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "MinSockAddrLength" /t REG_DWORD /d "16" /f
jack37

Post by jack37 »

n1kobg wrote:No these dont exist in Win 10

Ive included these in the batch

Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "UseDelayedAcceptance" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "MaxSockAddrLength" /t REG_DWORD /d "16" /f
Reg.exe add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v "MinSockAddrLength" /t REG_DWORD /d "16" /f
LOL, you already knew about those !!!!

I am posting two links which although are old by now, are each on its own interesting.
If nothing else, just to see how difficult or easy a complete windows internet registry setup looks like.

https://sextium.wordpress.com/informati ... -internet/

unfortunately, besides it is probably for win7, this optimisation is for video streaming (as my spanish tells me LOL)
and there is no explanations for particular reg key entries.

Next one:

https://pastebin.com/BnAPinQE

I suppose Niko is a reference to CSGO - Niko, and the second link is a hit-reg Fix for CSGO.

Also outdated, but again shows some tweaks we dont have in "our" batch file.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters

EnableDca 1 hexa - " I will test DCA enabled, as I think it can do no harm"

MaxNumForwardPackets 37 decimal - "this is a very specific number ???"

NumForwardPackets 37 decimal - "this is a very specific number ???"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management

You need to know what is your CPU L2 cache, dowload CPU-Z : open and check "cache" , you must see L2 : 512Kbytes for example (if you see 512 x 4 do this = 2048kbytes )

SecondLevelDataCache "L2 cache size" decimal ( enter your value "L2 cache size" ) - this one has sense only if DCA enabled (?????)

Another link from the same sorce:

https://pastebin.com/m9WWQBBm

This one is a typical gaming optimisation post (specific to BF4), but can be used generaly.
Interesting note is

LOW RX TX buffers
Set to 80, 64, or as low as possible (in order of preference):
Receive Buffers
Transmit Buffers

NDU and memory leak (still somewhat present in win10)
Disable the Windows NDU service by running the following commands in the command prompt:
sc config "NDU" start= disabled
sc stop "NDU"

Source: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thread ... How-to-fix

And to comment on a discusion abou TX RX size we had a few posts before. In CSGO my system receives cca 10x more data than it sends out, which is after all logical. My PC has to receive the data about all other players in the game, and sends out only the data about my character which are basic positioning, moovement and if shooting, a few vectors for direction. So definately for CSGO RX (receive buffer) should be higher than TX(transmit buffer).

If you put : net_client_steamdatagram_enable_override 1 (I think) in autoexec, you will see a very nice analysys of your network traffic for every 0,1 second. Thats when you connect to steam server, but only if you connect before the start of the next round (let say in DM).
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

YEs these are outdated unfortunately. The spanish link is optimized for server. Nico's settings are for Windows 7, I have these in my file. The rest is for Win7 and 8 along with DCA and the rest you wrote.
I included them in Win 7 file I made for Ailurus. The L2 cache is also for Win7, I was wondering how to explain this to Ailurus with less typing and thats why I gave him the link to Mz.Tools. They have option for that and works great.
St1ky also had this path included in his Win10 batch file and I advised him to remove it because his was to a specific CPU cache. Its best to leave it to 0 in Win 8 and 10 - the OS is making that automatically. Ive tested to set my own l2 cache and no improvement.This value is for specific scenario anyway but if set not correctly can hurt the performance. Its valid only for Win 7.
They improve Windows 10 and I think there will be less and less old tweaks that work on this OS and the new tweaks are still yet to be discovered.
jack37

Post by jack37 »

DAmn, I knew I should install win7 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you disable NDU for win10?
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Less tweaks means the OS work better with default settings :) Win7 is slower for games. I had around 25fps more with Windows 8 when BF4 came out
NDU was making troubles in Win7 .if im not mistaken because of it the system used more memory. I dont think you should disable it but if u want u can do it. Compare the RAM usage before and after u disable it. If you use less RAM then leave it disabled.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Yes I made a tutorial in my blog year and a half ago.Dont remeber when exactly TBO. Its hidden though. Ill unlock it for you. I included many of these tweaks in my batch file. More than 40 people have done this and all but 1 had improvement in hit-reg. That 1 guy later said he have Wi-Fi :) it for Etherent.

About the Tx & RX buffers- I think Realtek can go to 32, Intel can 80. Im 64 at the moment ;) IDK KillerNIC settings... Ive tested with 8 and 16 but below a certain number I dont see improvement in hit-reg, on;y packet loss

The port forwarding is good and it works very good for people with routers. Here what ive wrote about the topic:

http://n1kobg.blogspot.bg/2016/05/battl ... -port.html

Internet Gaming Settings / Better Hit-Reg:
Just do the TCP Optimizer tweaks from the batch file. They still havent released version for Windows v1709. For those with prevoius version this guide will work perfectly.

http://n1kobg.blogspot.bg/2017/03/inter ... t-reg.html

BTW this is the most visited page in the blog :P

I can post the tweaks which are included in TCP Optimizer for those who dont know which are they...

ps. Like I said, its hard to find something new :(
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

We will be updating the TCP Optimizer, you are correct that it should be reading the current template and applying some of those changes to it, instead of InternetCustom. It is just that Microsoft is making changes to the OS, and we have to adapt the Optimizer to work differently depending on what works with that particular Windows version/build.

We will address the congestionprovider issue by using the netsh command I suppose.

The RSC setting is applied per NIC with the Optimizer, we can add a global setting using netsh easily as well.
st1cky

Ultimate_Tweak_by_St1cky_05-04-2018

Post by st1cky »

Philip wrote:We will be updating the TCP Optimizer, you are correct that it should be reading the current template and applying some of those changes to it, instead of InternetCustom. It is just that Microsoft is making changes to the OS, and we have to adapt the Optimizer to work differently depending on what works with that particular Windows version/build.
We will address the congestionprovider issue by using the netsh command I suppose.
The RSC setting is applied per NIC with the Optimizer, we can add a global setting using netsh easily as well.
But notice that PS. > TcpNetSettings are blocked on Desktop Versions.

Possible Congestionprovider Settings:

Following command for changing Templates Congestionprovider:
netsh int tcp set supplemental <Template> congestionprovider= <Settings>

=========================================================================================================

I Updated my Batch File ;)

pastebin.com :rtfm:

Code: Select all

@Echo off
color 0a

mode con:cols=220 lines=54

DATE /T
Echo. ; ___________________________
Echo. ;   !!! Tweaking Registry !!!
Echo. ; (  RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR! )

Echo. ; ________________________________________
Echo. ; Enable MSI-Mode for GPU-Processor!
Echo. ; ----------------------------------------
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_VideoController get PNPDeviceID ^| findstr /L "VEN_"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\%%i\Device Parameters\Interrupt Management\MessageSignaledInterruptProperties" /v MSISupported /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f

Echo. ; SSD Tweaks and fastboot
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnablePrefetcher /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnableSuperfetch /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnableBoottrace /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Gaming Tweak - Network Throttling Index
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile" /v NetworkThrottlingIndex /t REG_DWORD /d 4294967295 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile" /v SystemResponsiveness /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; CountOperations
::This parameter allows you to turn off system and process level I/O counters. This counter affects system and disk counting of disk and network I/O requests.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\I/O System" /v CountOperations /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Host Resolution Priority
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v LocalPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v HostsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000005 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v DnsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000006 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v NetbtPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f

REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v LocalPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v HostsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000005 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v DnsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000006 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v NetbtPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f

Echo. ; WorkerThreads
::Increases the number of threads in the Delayed Work Queue. 
::Threads in this queue have a lower priority and therefore a higher latency because they must compete with other processing for CPU time. 
::Increasing this value may give better performance in some situations.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Executive" /v AdditionalDelayedWorkerThreads /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
:: Optimized For I7 (try lower settings for lower CPUs example 2!)
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Executive" /v AdditionalCriticalWorkerThreads /t REG_DWORD /d 00000006 /f

Echo. ; Port Allocation
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxUserPort /t REG_DWORD /d 00065534 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpTimedWaitDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 00000030 /f

Echo. ; UDPIP Parameters
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NegativeCacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
::If you do not want negative responses to be cached at all, set the value of NegativeCacheTime to 0.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NegativeSOACacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NetFailureCacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
::all succeeding name queries fail instantly instead of timing out.

Echo. ; TCPIP Parameters
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v DefaultTTL /t REG_DWORD /d 00000030 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v SynAttackProtect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v TcpMaxDataRetransmissions /t REG_DWORD /d 00000002 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters /v DisableLargeMTU /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters /v DisableTaskOffload /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

::TCP parameters that can be adjusted for high throughput
::On a link with high bandwidth-delay product (for example, satellite links), there may be a need to increase the window size to above 64 K. 
::For that, you need to enable TCP Options as specified in RFC 1,323 by appropriately setting the following registry entry:
::To enable window sizes of greater than 65,535, this registry entry should be set to 1 (one).
::After this change has been made, the registry entry controlling TCPWindowSize can be set to values larger than 64 K (up to 1 GB).
Echo. ; Window Scaling
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v Tcp1323Opts /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
::The default for a gigabit interface is set to approximately 65,535! 16,384 for a 100 Mbps link
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v TcpWindowSize /t REG_DWORD /d 00065535 /f

Echo. ; Online Games - Tweak - !Nagle OFF!
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters /v TCPNoDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters /v EnableICMPRedirect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TcpAckFrequency /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TcpDelAckTicks /t REG_DWORD /d 0000000 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TCPNoDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f

Echo. ; Gaming - Tweaks
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v Affinity /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Background Only" /t REG_SZ /d False /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Clock Rate" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000100 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "GPU Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 0000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Scheduling Category" /t REG_SZ /d High /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "SFIO Priority" /t REG_SZ /d High /f

REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v Affinity /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Background Only" /t REG_SZ /d True /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Clock Rate" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000100 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "GPU Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Scheduling Category" /t REG_SZ /d High /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "SFIO Priority" /t REG_SZ /d High /f

Echo. ; Black-Vipers-Windows-10-Services-Tweaked
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\MapsBroker" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\iphlpsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ALG" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\AppMgmt" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\PeerDistSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CertPropSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\irmon" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\MSiSCSI" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NaturalAuthentication" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Netlogon" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\RpcLocator" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\RetailDemo" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SCPolicySvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMPTRAP" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\wcncsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\wisvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WinRM" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WwanSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XblAuthManager" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XboxNetApiSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SessionEnv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TermService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\UmRdpService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\AJRouter" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\BthHFSrv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\bthserv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\dmwappushsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HvHost" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmickvpexchange" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicguestinterface" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicshutdown" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicheartbeat" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicvmsession" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicrdv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\IpxlatCfgSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SmsRouter" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CscService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SEMgrSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\PhoneSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensorDataService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensrSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensorService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ScDeviceEnum" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TabletInputService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WebClient" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WFDSConSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\FrameServer" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\icssvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\xbgm" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XblGameSave" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\lfsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NcdAutoSetup" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NfsClnt" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WMPNetworkSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WlanSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f

Echo. ; Cortana Disabled
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v AllowCortana /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Disable DVR Game Bar Feature Win10 Only!
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\GameDVR" /v AllowgameDVR /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Disable Timebroker reduce CPU usage
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBroker" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBrokerSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f

Echo. ; ______________________________________________________________________________________________
Echo. ; Tweaking Network - Offload Settings ( RSC=Off; PCF=Off; Chimney=Off, RSS=ON, TaskOffload=On )
Echo. ; Current Network Settings
Echo. ; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
powershell.exe Get-NetOffloadGlobalSetting
powershell.exe Set-NetOffloadGlobalSetting -ReceiveSegmentCoalescing Disabled -PacketCoalescingFilter Disabled -Chimney Disabled -ReceiveSideScaling Enabled -TaskOffload Enabled

Echo. ; Optimized Network Settings
powershell.exe Get-NetTCPSetting -SettingName "Internet"
powershell.exe Set-NetTCPSetting -SettingName "Internet" -InitialRtoMs 2000

Echo. ; Tweaking Network - Adv. Adapter Settings
Echo. ; Current Adv. Adapter Settings
powershell.exe Get-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet"

::Interrupt Moderation
::Some network adapters are capable of moderating how frequently they interrupt the host processors to indicate network activity (or its completion). 
::Some network adapters are also capable of making such decisions in an adaptive manner, taking into account network and host-processor load.
::Moderating interrupts can often result in reduction in CPU load on the host, but unless interrupt moderation is performed intelligently and adaptively, 
::the CPU savings may come at the cost of increases in latency.
Echo. ; Tweaking Performance Settings - Low Latency
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *FlowControl -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *InterruptModeration -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ITR -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *LsoV2IPv4 -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *LsoV2IPv6 -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PriorityVLANTag -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword AdaptiveIFS -RegistryValue 0

::Offload Capabilities
::Offloading tasks can help lower CPU usage on the server, improving overall system performance. The Microsoft TCP/IP transport can offload one or more of the following tasks to a network adapter that has the appropriate task-offload capabilities:
::Checksum tasks.   The TCP/IP transport can offload the calculation and validation of IP and TCP checksums for sends and receives.
::IP security tasks. The TCP/IP transport can offload the calculation and validation of encrypted checksums for authentication headers (AH) and encapsulating security payloads (ESP). The TCP/IP transport can also offload the encryption and decryption of ESP payloads.
::Segmentation of large TCP packets. The TCP/IP transport supports large send offload (LSO). With LSO, the TCP/IP transport can offload the segmentation of large TCP packets.
::Stack offload. The entire network stack can be offloaded to a network adapter that has the appropriate capabilities.

::Enable Offload Features
::It is almost always beneficial to turn on network adapter offload features. 
::In some instances, however, the network adapter may not be powerful enough to handle the offload capabilities at high throughput. 
::For example, enabling LSO can lower the maximum sustainable throughput on some network adapters. 
::However, if the reduced throughput is not expected to be a limitation, offload capabilities should be enabled even for such network adapters. 
::Note that some network adapters require offload features for send and receive paths to be independently enabled.
Echo. ; Enabling... Offload Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *IPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PMARPOffload -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PMNSOffload -RegistryValue 0

Echo. ; Enabling... ReceiveSideScaling Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *RSS -RegistryValue 1
Echo. ; Trying... Highest RSSQueue Setting
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *NumRssQueues -RegistryValue 2
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *NumRssQueues -RegistryValue 4

Echo. ; Tweaking WakeOn Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *WakeOnMagicPacket -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *WakeOnPattern -RegistryValue 0

Echo. ; Tweaking ECO Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword EEELinkAdvertisement -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword EnablePME -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ReduceSpeedOnPowerDown -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ULPMode -RegistryValue 0

Echo. ; Tweaking Other Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword LogLinkStateEvent -RegistryValue 16
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *JumboPacket -RegistryValue 1514

Echo. ; Optimized Adv. Adapter Settings

pause.

Echo. ";---------------------------------------------------------------|"
Echo. ";                       Tweaking Completed                      |"
Echo. ";           Please Restart the System to take Effect!           |"
pause.

===========================================================================================================

About Nico CSGO HITREG FIX
>> PostDate: SEP 23RD, 2014 ( OLD )

1. ---> Open cmd (admin)
past this: (and press ENTER in every commands)
netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=restricted
netsh interface tcp set global ecncapability=enabled (for windows8 netsh int tcp set global ecn=enable )
netsh interface tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
netsh int tcp set global dca=enabled
netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled

The TCP chimney offload feature is deprecated and should not be used. 04/20/2017
DCA (Direct Cache Access) and NetDMA is net working on Windows 10, as far i know.
CongestionProvider today is CUBIC, i think it perform better then CTCP. ( Needs Testing )
ECN Hardware related ( varies by user, needs testing what performs better )
autotuning ( varies by user, needs testing what performs better )

I updated Batch file with Nico Settings

Code: Select all

@Echo off
color 0a

mode con:cols=220 lines=54

DATE /T
Echo. ;   !!! Tweaking Registry !!!
Echo. ; (  RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR! )

Echo. ; Enable MSI-Mode for GPU-Processor!
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_VideoController get PNPDeviceID ^| findstr /L "VEN_"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\%%i\Device Parameters\Interrupt Management\MessageSignaledInterruptProperties" /v MSISupported /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f

Echo. ; SSD Tweaks and fastboot
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnablePrefetcher /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnableSuperfetch /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\PrefetchParameters" /v EnableBoottrace /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Gaming Tweak - Network Throttling Index
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile" /v NetworkThrottlingIndex /t REG_DWORD /d 4294967295 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile" /v SystemResponsiveness /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; CountOperations
::This parameter allows you to turn off system and process level I/O counters. This counter affects system and disk counting of disk and network I/O requests.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\I/O System" /v CountOperations /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Host Resolution Priority
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v LocalPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v HostsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000005 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v DnsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000006 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v NetbtPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f

REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v LocalPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v HostsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000005 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v DnsPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000006 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\ServiceProvider" /v NetbtPriority /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f

Echo. ; WorkerThreads
::Increases the number of threads in the Delayed Work Queue. 
::Threads in this queue have a lower priority and therefore a higher latency because they must compete with other processing for CPU time. 
::Increasing this value may give better performance in some situations.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Executive" /v AdditionalDelayedWorkerThreads /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
:: Optimized For I7 (try lower settings for lower CPUs example 2!)
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Executive" /v AdditionalCriticalWorkerThreads /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Port Allocation
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxUserPort /t REG_DWORD /d 00065534 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpTimedWaitDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 00000030 /f

Echo. ; UDPIP Parameters
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NegativeCacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
::If you do not want negative responses to be cached at all, set the value of NegativeCacheTime to 0.
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NegativeSOACacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters" /v NetFailureCacheTime /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
::all succeeding name queries fail instantly instead of timing out.

Echo. ; TCPIP Parameters
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DefaultTTL /t REG_DWORD /d 00000030 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v SynAttackProtect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpMaxDataRetransmissions /t REG_DWORD /d 00000002 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DisableLargeMTU /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DisableTaskOffload /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

::TCP parameters that can be adjusted for high throughput
::On a link with high bandwidth-delay product (for example, satellite links), there may be a need to increase the window size to above 64 K. 
::For that, you need to enable TCP Options as specified in RFC 1,323 by appropriately setting the following registry entry:
::To enable window sizes of greater than 65,535, this registry entry should be set to 1 (one).
::After this change has been made, the registry entry controlling TCPWindowSize can be set to values larger than 64 K (up to 1 GB).
Echo. ; Window Scaling
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v Tcp1323Opts /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
::The default for a gigabit interface is set to approximately 65,535! 16,384 for a 100 Mbps link
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters /v TcpWindowSize /t REG_DWORD /d 00065535 /f

Echo. ; Online Games - Tweak - !Nagle OFF!
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters /v TCPNoDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
REG ADD HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters /v EnableICMPRedirect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TcpAckFrequency /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TcpDelAckTicks /t REG_DWORD /d 0000000 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v TCPNoDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f

Echo. ; Gaming - Tweaks
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v Affinity /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Background Only" /t REG_SZ /d False /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Clock Rate" /t REG_DWORD /d 00001000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "GPU Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 0000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "Scheduling Category" /t REG_SZ /d High /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games" /v "SFIO Priority" /t REG_SZ /d High /f

REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v Affinity /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Background Only" /t REG_SZ /d True /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Clock Rate" /t REG_DWORD /d 00001000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "GPU Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Priority" /t REG_DWORD /d 00000008 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "Scheduling Category" /t REG_SZ /d High /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games\DisplayPostProcessing" /v "SFIO Priority" /t REG_SZ /d High /f

Echo. ; Black-Vipers-Windows-10-Services-Tweaked
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\MapsBroker" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\iphlpsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ALG" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\AppMgmt" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\PeerDistSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CertPropSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\irmon" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\MSiSCSI" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NaturalAuthentication" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Netlogon" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\RpcLocator" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\RetailDemo" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SCPolicySvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMPTRAP" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\wcncsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\wisvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WinRM" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WwanSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XblAuthManager" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XboxNetApiSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SessionEnv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TermService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\UmRdpService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\AJRouter" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\BthHFSrv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\bthserv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\dmwappushsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HvHost" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmickvpexchange" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicguestinterface" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicshutdown" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicheartbeat" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicvmsession" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\vmicrdv" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SharedAccess" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\IpxlatCfgSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SmsRouter" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CscService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SEMgrSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\PhoneSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensorDataService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensrSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SensorService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ScDeviceEnum" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TabletInputService" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WebClient" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WFDSConSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\FrameServer" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\icssvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\xbgm" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\XblGameSave" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\lfsvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NcdAutoSetup" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NfsClnt" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WMPNetworkSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WlanSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f

Echo. ; Cortana Disabled
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v AllowCortana /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Disable DVR Game Bar Feature Win10 Only!
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\GameDVR" /v AllowgameDVR /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Echo. ; Disable Timebroker reduce CPU usage
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBroker" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBrokerSvc" /v Start /t REG_DWORD /d 00000004 /f

Echo. ; ______________________________________________________________________________________________
Echo. ; Tweaking Network - Offload Settings ( RSC=Off; PCF=Off; Chimney=Off, RSS=ON, TaskOffload=On )
Echo. ; Current Network Settings
Echo. ; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
powershell.exe Set-NetOffloadGlobalSetting -ReceiveSegmentCoalescing Disabled -PacketCoalescingFilter Disabled -Chimney Disabled -ReceiveSideScaling Enabled -TaskOffload Enabled

Echo. ; Optimized Network Settings
powershell.exe Get-NetTCPSetting -SettingName "Internet"
powershell.exe Set-NetTCPSetting -SettingName "Internet" -InitialRtoMs 2000

Echo. ; Tweaking Network - Adv. Adapter Settings
Echo. ; Current Adv. Adapter Settings

::Interrupt Moderation
::Some network adapters are capable of moderating how frequently they interrupt the host processors to indicate network activity (or its completion). 
::Some network adapters are also capable of making such decisions in an adaptive manner, taking into account network and host-processor load.
::Moderating interrupts can often result in reduction in CPU load on the host, but unless interrupt moderation is performed intelligently and adaptively, 
::the CPU savings may come at the cost of increases in latency.
Echo. ; Tweaking Performance Settings - Low Latency
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *FlowControl -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *InterruptModeration -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ITR -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *LsoV2IPv4 -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *LsoV2IPv6 -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PriorityVLANTag -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword AdaptiveIFS -RegistryValue 0

::Offload Capabilities
::Offloading tasks can help lower CPU usage on the server, improving overall system performance. The Microsoft TCP/IP transport can offload one or more of the following tasks to a network adapter that has the appropriate task-offload capabilities:
::Checksum tasks.   The TCP/IP transport can offload the calculation and validation of IP and TCP checksums for sends and receives.
::IP security tasks. The TCP/IP transport can offload the calculation and validation of encrypted checksums for authentication headers (AH) and encapsulating security payloads (ESP). The TCP/IP transport can also offload the encryption and decryption of ESP payloads.
::Segmentation of large TCP packets. The TCP/IP transport supports large send offload (LSO). With LSO, the TCP/IP transport can offload the segmentation of large TCP packets.
::Stack offload. The entire network stack can be offloaded to a network adapter that has the appropriate capabilities.

::Enable Offload Features
::It is almost always beneficial to turn on network adapter offload features. 
::In some instances, however, the network adapter may not be powerful enough to handle the offload capabilities at high throughput. 
::For example, enabling LSO can lower the maximum sustainable throughput on some network adapters. 
::However, if the reduced throughput is not expected to be a limitation, offload capabilities should be enabled even for such network adapters. 
::Note that some network adapters require offload features for send and receive paths to be independently enabled.
Echo. ; Enabling... Offload Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *IPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6 -RegistryValue 3
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PMARPOffload -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *PMNSOffload -RegistryValue 0

powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *RSS -RegistryValue 1
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *NumRssQueues -RegistryValue 2
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *NumRssQueues -RegistryValue 4

Echo. ; Tweaking WakeOn Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *WakeOnMagicPacket -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *WakeOnPattern -RegistryValue 0

Echo. ; Tweaking ECO Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword EEELinkAdvertisement -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword EnablePME -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ReduceSpeedOnPowerDown -RegistryValue 0
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword ULPMode -RegistryValue 0

Echo. ; Tweaking Other Settings
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword LogLinkStateEvent -RegistryValue 16
powershell.exe Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty -Name "Ethernet" -RegistryKeyword *JumboPacket -RegistryValue 1514

Echo. ; Optimized Adv. Adapter Settings

::=============================================================================================================================================================================================

Echo. ; Nico TCPIP Parameters 
: :( Hitreg Fix CSGO - needs Testing ) Source: https://pastebin.com/BnAPinQE
::EnableTCPA & EnableDca Works only under Win10 RS1 and Win7older
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DisableTaskOffload /t REG_DWORD /d 0000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DontAddDefaultGatewayDefault /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableDca /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableICMPRedirect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableIPAutoConfigurationLimits /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnablePMTUBHDetect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableTCPA /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableWsd /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000003 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxNumForwardPackets /t REG_DWORD /d 00000037 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v NumForwardPackets /t REG_DWORD /d 00000037 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v QualifyingDestinationThreshold /t REG_DWORD /d 00000003 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v Tcp1323Opts /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpAckFrequency /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TCPMaxDataRetransmissions /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpMaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000080 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DisableTaskOffload /t REG_DWORD /d 0000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v DontAddDefaultGatewayDefault /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableDca /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableICMPRedirect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableIPAutoConfigurationLimits /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnablePMTUBHDetect /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableTCPA /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v EnableWsd /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000003 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v MaxNumForwardPackets /t REG_DWORD /d 00000037 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v NumForwardPackets /t REG_DWORD /d 00000037 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v QualifyingDestinationThreshold /t REG_DWORD /d 00000003 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v Tcp1323Opts /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpAckFrequency /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TCPMaxDataRetransmissions /t REG_DWORD /d 00000007 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpMaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000080 /f
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters" /v TcpTimedWaitDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 00000030 /f

::Winsock Settings Nico are default in Windows 10 RS3.
::REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v MaxSockAddrLength /t REG_DWORD /d 000000016 /f
::REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v MinSockAddrLength /t REG_DWORD /d 000000016 /f
::REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Winsock" /v UseDelayedAcceptance /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v DhcpGatewayHardwareCount /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v EnableDeadGWDetect /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v EnableDHCP /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f
for /f %%i in ('wmic path win32_networkadapter get GUID ^| findstr "{"') do REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\%%i" /v UseZeroBroadcast /t REG_DWORD /d 0000001 /f

Echo. ; SecondLevelDataCache Optimization
for /f %%a in ('wmic cpu get L2CacheSize ^| findstr /r "[0-9][0-9]"') do (
	set /a l2c=%%a
)
color 04
echo L2 Cache = %l2c%
pause
color 02
REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /v SecondLevelDataCache /t REG_DWORD /d %l2c% /f 

::=============================================================================================================================================================================================

Echo. ";                       Tweaking Completed                      |"
Echo. ";           Please Restart the System to take Effect!           |"
pause.
xbacox2010 wrote:great work st1cky :D
xbacox2010

Post by xbacox2010 »

great work st1cky :D
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

St1cky WHAT IS THIS :)

I see you still trying to find how to increase the Queus of RSS. As I promised Ill post them.
I dont have time now Im gioing out but I have some critics about your new batch file. ill post them after I come back

ps If you mean DCA is not working on Win 10 it works but not on all systems .
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

n1kobg wrote:St1cky WHAT IS THIS :)

I see you still trying to find how to increase the Queus of RSS. As I promised Ill post them.
I dont have time now Im gioing out but I have some critics about your new batch file. ill post them after I come back

ps If you mean DCA is not working on Win 10 it works but not on all systems .
No, i dont think its working with the RSSQueues to 4 at my System. It setting Queues to 2 first then trys to set to 4 because there is no Powershell command to set it to max. We will see if your fix is working on my System with 4 Queues, I bet it works only on your System. Why you dont post it? When you will publish it anyway?

DCA is not visible in netsh and powershell.
I saw DCA and netDMA on Windows 10 1607 Redstone 1 and RS2 i guess. Im using RS4 (1803 Build 17133.1).
Chimney is gone aswell.
Its still Enabled in Batch, just in case. ( Nicos Settings )
jack37

Post by jack37 »

st1cky wrote:No, i dont think its working with the RSSQueues to 4 at my System. It setting Queues to 2 first then trys to set to 4 because there is no Powershell command to set it to max. We will see if your fix is working on my System with 4 Queues, I bet it works only on your System. Why you dont post it? When you will publish it anyway?

ah okay, then DCA is not Working on my System. Its rare that DCA is supported then?
Its still Enabled in Batch, just in case. ( Nicos Settings )
Check this link for further discusion about ofloading and DCA particulary.

Cant paste on mobile. Will send later. It is http://www.overclock.net/forum/6-intel- ... e-313.html
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ok guys this is big.
First St1cky I didnt meant to "sound" negative in my post or bash on you. It wasnt my intention. I just saw in your previous batch files similar non-existent settings & commands regarding RSS Queus and was kinda fun.

St1cky:
"I bet it works only on your System. Why you dont post it? When you will publish it anyway?"

I hope you see now that I am legit :) I have talked with many people about this topic and most think RSS Queues is a setting they should change something from 2 to 4. Like all brilliant things its very simple but not that simple :)

This is the whole tutorial how to make it work even if the path is not the same.

http://n1kobg.blogspot.bg/2018/04/increasing-rss-queues-in-windows-10.html

The registry paths are these:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params\*TransmitBuffers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params\*ReceiveBuffers

I only ask to mention my name when you give this tweak to someone or post it somewhere.
I think its appropriate since I found these settings and the tweak is mine. I think its only fair.
Like I write st1cky's name for example in my PERFORMANCE_BOOSTER_v3.0 file at the MSI tweak.
I didnt know this tweak and I learned it from him.

Very useful for people who dont understand and want a "Hit-Reg Fix". This is why I kept this hidden for so long. I play competitive and I dont want some shmuck who play against me and uses his computer as gaming console & internet browsing (& thats it) to just copy/paste some settings & double click on a file and have the same optimization as me, especially if he have better internet connection. So please give this tutorial only to people who want to learn.

Forgive me the mistakes I probably made but I dont have time to check it for errors.

Please comment bellow
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

n1kobg wrote:Ok guys this is big.
First St1cky I didnt meant to "sound" negative in my post or bash on you. It wasnt my intention. I just saw in your previous batch files similar non-existent settings & commands regarding RSS Queus and was kinda fun.

St1cky:
"I bet it works only on your System. Why you dont post it? When you will publish it anyway?"

I hope you see now that I am legit :) I have talked with many people about this topic and most think RSS Queues is a setting they should change something from 2 to 4. Like all brilliant things its very simple but not that simple :)

This is the whole tutorial how to make it work even if the path is not the same.

http://n1kobg.blogspot.bg/2018/04/increasing-rss-queues-in-windows-10.html

The registry paths are these:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params\*TransmitBuffers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0001\Ndi\Params\*ReceiveBuffers

I only ask to mention my name when you give this tweak to someone or post it somewhere.
I think its appropriate since I found these settings and the tweak is mine. I think its only fair.
Like I write st1cky's name for example in my PERFORMANCE_BOOSTER_v3.0 file at the MSI tweak.
I didnt know this tweak and I learned it from him.

Very useful for people who dont understand and want a "Hit-Reg Fix". This is why I kept this hidden for so long. I play competitive and I dont want some shmuck who play against me and uses his computer as gaming console & internet browsing (& thats it) to just copy/paste some settings & double click on a file and have the same optimization as me, especially if he have better internet connection. So please give this tutorial only to people who want to learn.

Forgive me the mistakes I probably made but I dont have time to check it for errors.

Please comment bellow
Hey Niko,
I did the same thing you did in registry yesterday on a different registry path :o , and it didnt worked out. There was even no NumRssQueues Key Created and i didnt had the Permission for Editing.
So i gave me Permission about the Registry Path. But it didnt worked. I will try it on your Path.

Your Path is working, nice job. Im so stupid! You get the Registry Path when you go Device Manager on Network Adapter and Details Properties > "Class-GUID" Same Number.
Easy to create a Batch Script to automatically create these Keys on that String. Problem maybe will be on other Branchs. They using same Enums?

Niko there is something more important to found out^^ There is RSSv2. How to enabled that and how to compile a driver for NDIS 6.8. :)

DCA unleashed the Network Power again. No Bullets go through Bodies and hitreg is super.
I got much hitreg Improvement when i Enabled VT-d in BIOS. I know my hitreg went bad after BIOS Update 2 years ago. I didnt though it would be a ****ing BIOS Setting lol!

Credits go on your ;)

Thanks for Posting it,
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Thank you st1cky, As I said I am legit :P
"Driver Key" shows the location more accurate. I found the path in a different way going through the registry.

Yes, about RSS v2. its still new feature and that usually means its in Server Windows Editions, at least at the beginning. You cant enable it. It is enabled by default in RSS v1 place. RSS v2 is more responsive, dynamical and shortens the time between the different stages. It achieve this on Dispatch Level. Thats why increasing the IRQ8 priority is a good thing.

I still disagree with some of the settings in your batch file :) I just want everything to be as accurate as possible.Ill post them later.
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

n1kobg wrote:Thank you st1cky, As I said I am legit :P
"Driver Key" shows the location more accurate. I found the path in a different way going through the registry.

Yes, about RSS v2. its still new feature and that usually means its in Server Windows Editions, at least at the beginning. You cant enable it. It is enabled by default in RSS v1 place. RSS v2 is more responsive, dynamical and shortens the time between the different stages. It achieve this on Dispatch Level. Thats why increasing the IRQ8 priority is a good thing.

I still disagree with some of the settings in your batch file :) I just want everything to be as accurate as possible.Ill post them later.
okay^^ you mean the first post or second? or both?
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Admirings for your work St1cky but I have some points I disagree with you. I see you read a lot about server settings and thats one of the great sources for understanding how WINDOWS works but you dont need to copy them directly, some of the settings are WinXP old and I dont think they benefit, Im not sure if there is a negative effect but Win10 works way better with default settings than previous Windows versions so it needs less tweaks and just here & there to tweak the performance.

You dont need TCPWindowSize to be set larger than 64 K or up to 1 GB. Thats when you calculate large ammounts of data (like servers do) For gaming these settings are even hurt the performance of slower internet connections. Just the opposite - You need it as low as possible.

BTW Throughput means latency. If you see something is good for Throughput that means the latency is higher :)

I disagree with Worker threads. How came up with this settings 0 and 6 ? In Nico's tweaked settings i see they are both 0. Why even bother to include them since the default settings is 0 :) AFter a while (lets say 20min) the majority of the worker threads are being filled with the specific workloads the game you play does. The results are somewhat hard to detect but I say (if the threads count is not increasing the threads the game is using) there is a benefit from them.

I've tested them a lot. We even discussed this with one of the Game Fire administrators. They disabled their support for Worker threads and I agree its difficult to set values good for everyone but they work. These are also server settings and the reason they are 0 in non-server Windows version is power saving (at least the main one IMO) and especially for laptops that drain the batteries (and uses more RAM).

What i learned is Delayed Worker threads should be the same value as Critical as they work together. If you have less RAM then you should leave them 0 otherwise 10; 16;18; 20 are good all around option since most programs and games use more threads than these.

There are only 3 articles discussing this topic more extensively and the most recent one suggest to multiply the RAM you have by 3. There is even another worker threads option DefaultNumberofWorkerThreads (I havent test it) HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RpcXdr\Parameters\DefaultNumberofWorkerThreads.

For ultimate performance if you have fast CPU I recomend to disable all Offloading settings-especially if you play competitively. DCA is working only when CPU, NIC and your Motherboard support it. It gives significant boost in online gaming (its funny I wrote this yesterday on a draft then I saw what you wrote about DCA in gaming:P). In my Windows version 1709 chimney offloading is alive and kicking :) IDK why you think its deprecated. If you choose to use it set to automatic. For gaming it should be disabled.

I think here's the time i have to say that Windows default settings in general are good for people living closer to the servers so not all tweaks are beneficial for everyone.

I see in your file you use for every power saving feature a different command.

Thats not necessary: PowerShell: Disable-NetAdapterPowerManagement -Name "*"

Please confirm it works on your systems too guys.

If you want to aply it for the specific adapter write your adapter name instead * That means you disable to all adapters but if you use only 1 adapter you are fine.

example: Disable-NetAdapterPowerManagement -Name "Ethernet"
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

n1kobg wrote:Admirings for your work St1cky but I have some points I disagree with you. I see you read a lot about server settings and thats one of the great sources for understanding how WINDOWS works but you dont need to copy them directly, some of the settings are WinXP old and I dont think they benefit, Im not sure if there is a negative effect but Win10 works way better with default settings than previous Windows versions so it needs less tweaks and just here & there to tweak the performance.

You dont need TCPWindowSize to be set larger than 64 K or up to 1 GB. Thats when you calculate large ammounts of data (like servers do) For gaming these settings are even hurt the performance of slower internet connections. Just the opposite - You need it as low as possible.

BTW Throughput means latency. If you see something is good for Throughput that means the latency is higher :)

I disagree with Worker threads. How came up with this settings 0 and 6 ? In Nico's tweaked settings i see they are both 0. Why even bother to include them since the default settings is 0 :) AFter a while (lets say 20min) the majority of the worker threads are being filled with the specific workloads the game you play does. The results are somewhat hard to detect but I say (if the threads count is not increasing the threads the game is using) there is a benefit from them.

I've tested them a lot. We even discussed this with one of the Game Fire administrators. They disabled their support for Worker threads and I agree its difficult to set values good for everyone but they work. These are also server settings and the reason they are 0 in non-server Windows version is power saving (at least the main one IMO) and especially for laptops that drain the batteries (and uses more RAM).

What i learned is Delayed Worker threads should be the same value as Critical as they work together. If you have less RAM then you should leave them 0 otherwise 10; 16;18; 20 are good all around option since most programs and games use more threads than these.

There are only 3 articles discussing this topic more extensively and the most recent one suggest to multiply the RAM you have by 3. There is even another worker threads option DefaultNumberofWorkerThreads (I havent test it) HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RpcXdr\Parameters\DefaultNumberofWorkerThreads.

For ultimate performance if you have fast CPU I recomend to disable all Offloading settings-especially if you play competitively. DCA is working only when CPU, NIC and your Motherboard support it. It gives significant boost in online gaming (its funny I wrote this yesterday on a draft then I saw what you wrote about DCA in gaming:P). In my Windows version 1709 chimney offloading is alive and kicking :) IDK why you think its deprecated. If you choose to use it set to automatic. For gaming it should be disabled.

I think here's the time i have to say that Windows default settings in general are good for people living closer to the servers so not all tweaks are beneficial for everyone.

I see in your file you use for every power saving feature a different command.

Thats not necessary: PowerShell: Disable-NetAdapterPowerManagement -Name "*"

Please confirm it works on your systems too guys.

If you want to aply it for the specific adapter write your adapter name instead * That means you disable to all adapters but if you use only 1 adapter you are fine.

example: Disable-NetAdapterPowerManagement -Name "Ethernet"

n1kobg,
Yes thanks for the information, some Registry-Tweaks may not work and some may work, still its testing for me. Like for everyone? Because you cant find the Prefect Settings. Its impossible!
I found out that Workerthreads hurts the system, i was setting it back to Zero. Im still trying/testing for the best settings.

Workerthreads: What i noticed was, when i went up to one website were my PC Fans went up my mouse went to 100% lag. Everything was laggy when i had open that webpage. So i turned Workerthreads Off again and it was gone. Fans still went up high but no lags. So i think Workerthreads is a bad Tweak.
For ultimate performance if you have fast CPU I recomend to disable all Offloading settings-especially if you play competitively. DCA is working only when CPU, NIC and your Motherboard support it. It gives significant boost in online gaming (its funny I wrote this yesterday on a draft then I saw what you wrote about DCA in gaming:P). In my Windows version 1709 chimney offloading is alive and kicking IDK why you think its deprecated. If you choose to use it set to automatic. For gaming it should be disabled.
Are you sure when you disable Checksum Offloading(OS and Hardware) that ReceiveSideScaling is still working? ( I just got bad performance with Checksum Offloading and FlowControl on "Off" ) Atleast on that Connection here. Means not that it is always bad*.

When you say all Offloading Off. You turn it off on OS Side, too? Because OS Calculate Checksum itself, too. ( TaskOffload : Enabled, Get-NetOffloadGlobalSetting ) Is much i can say, i got better performance when i set TaskOffload to Disable but i keep it enabled on AdapterSide.

Much as i can tell you about DCA. I enabled VT-x what you need to enable for DCA, i was reading it online somewere. And i got no Delay anymore when i shot at someone. At all, hole Hitreg went better. I was noticing years ago and i was searching for Tweaks because i though it was my Internet Connection or my Operation System was not optimal adjusted. ( They say about DCA, that Network Packets will not Buffered in Ram, it will directly processed from CPU. ) VT-x and some other settings went Off after i updated my BIOS and since then i was noticing that my Hitreg went very BAD, i even tried to Downgrade, no change so i though it isnt about that BIOS Update ( Wrong it was about BIOS Update ). it was the biggest change since all!
I had always that Question were are my Bullets going? I was shooting 30 Shots at someone and most of the time only 5 bullets hit him, wierd yeah. CSGO is wierd anyway. But that BIOS Setting changed it!

In my Windows version 1709 chimney offloading is alive and kicking IDK why you think its deprecated.
Wait, there will come next update to 1803 and Chimney is gone. at 10.04.2018 my guess. ( I was testing 1803 already, because its already out. But Official everyone will get the Updates is on 10.04. i even tested RS5 what comes out somewere in **.08.18 )
You can read it here >> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ey-offload Date: 04/20/2017

There is no Chimney anymore in netsh. Only Powershell. They didnt Fix Internet Templates they didnt Fix DelayAck.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

@ st1cky First i need to say that Im not using router, on 95% of the tweaks that doesnt matter but i have to point that out. Everyone I told to disable all Offloadings (+ the other tweaks) have better hit-reg in BF4 (Some of them play Overwatch). They have routers.

Yes of cource I disable Offloadings from both sides.I leave TaskOffload enabled.
TaskOffload enabled/disabled- with this option you enable or disable the Network Internet Adapter onboard processor :) (not all NICs have it)

Your tweaks in Tcpip\Parameters are too many. You include old settings, some of them with values good only for servers. Even take some of them from one place in registry and place them on wrong path :)

This setting (TcpMaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000080 /f) is wrong, this value dont exist, the highest possible is 3 you set it to 128, good thing it doesnt affect most FPS shooters. I can show few more similar settings in your file but I prefer in private. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lib ... 38211.aspx

Again I dont want to critique you I just want to correct some of the things which are obviously not benefiting gaming & might hurt it and im sory if i sound negative at times.

Last night I tested TCPMaxDataRetransmissions 1,2 & 5 values and had bad time. When I deleted it i finally start connecting the shots. I know it can fix some issues with Internet Browsing, not so sure for gaming.

About what you described. Many Torrents and Online Movie sites using peoples cpus for mining lately. Im not saying its that but 1st dont sound like a worker thread related and 2nd you talk about internet browsing not gaming. All my talk, settings and tweaks is about gaming and general performance. I leave Internet browsing, security, througtput, power saving on 2nd place (like many of the de-bloating, performance & gaming tweaks on internet).

Yes, in DCA the packets skip RAM & go straight to CPU cache. In last post you said DCA is not working in Windows 10. Im glad you changed your mind ;)
I checked VT-x and I think you are right. It enables DCA in capable I/O devices (not only NICs) and improving application response times.
In general the Virtualization technologies have inherent higher latencies. They were bad for overclocking but the technology is much improved lately so its worth testing.

yes few days to update.Im not keen to upgrade to v1803 yet. Ive disabled my Windows Update for now. The install will delete and disable SystemRestore. I am more interested in Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. I plan to upgrade to that. It has new Ultimate Performance Power Plan. They say it improves microlatencies. This version of Windows is optimized for performance. Plus no commercial ******** & pre-installed stupid Windows Store Apps.

Finally yes I use Microsofts Docs as well :) Let me return the favor :)
Very useful link:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

st1cky you said you already have v.1803 Well Here the new Ultimate Performance Power Plan I talked about :D

For everyone who have v.1803 - you can unlock it.

Its a brand new tweak. Still hot & Steaming :D

powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61

:) :)
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

n1kobg wrote:@ st1cky First i need to say that Im not using router, on 95% of the tweaks that doesnt matter but i have to point that out. Everyone I told to disable all Offloadings (+ the other tweaks) have better hit-reg in BF4 (Some of them play Overwatch). They have routers.

Yes of cource I disable Offloadings from both sides.I leave TaskOffload enabled.
TaskOffload enabled/disabled- with this option you enable or disable the Network Internet Adapter onboard processor :) (not all NICs have it)

Your tweaks in Tcpip\Parameters are too many. You include old settings, some of them with values good only for servers. Even take some of them from one place in registry and place them on wrong path :)

This setting (TcpMaxDupAcks /t REG_DWORD /d 00000080 /f) is wrong, this value dont exist, the highest possible is 3 you set it to 128, good thing it doesnt affect most FPS shooters. I can show few more similar settings in your file but I prefer in private. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lib ... 38211.aspx

Again I dont want to critique you I just want to correct some of the things which are obviously not benefiting gaming & might hurt it and im sory if i sound negative at times.

Last night I tested TCPMaxDataRetransmissions 1,2 & 5 values and had bad time. When I deleted it i finally start connecting the shots. I know it can fix some issues with Internet Browsing, not so sure for gaming.

About what you described. Many Torrents and Online Movie sites using peoples cpus for mining lately. Im not saying its that but 1st dont sound like a worker thread related and 2nd you talk about internet browsing not gaming. All my talk, settings and tweaks is about gaming and general performance. I leave Internet browsing, security, througtput, power saving on 2nd place (like many of the de-bloating, performance & gaming tweaks on internet).

Yes, in DCA the packets skip RAM & go straight to CPU cache. In last post you said DCA is not working in Windows 10. Im glad you changed your mind ;)
I checked VT-x and I think you are right. It enables DCA in capable I/O devices (not only NICs) and improving application response times.
In general the Virtualization technologies have inherent higher latencies. They were bad for overclocking but the technology is much improved lately so its worth testing.

yes few days to update.Im not keen to upgrade to v1803 yet. Ive disabled my Windows Update for now. The install will delete and disable SystemRestore. I am more interested in Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. I plan to upgrade to that. It has new Ultimate Performance Power Plan. They say it improves microlatencies. This version of Windows is optimized for performance. Plus no commercial ******** & pre-installed stupid Windows Store Apps.

Finally yes I use Microsofts Docs as well :) Let me return the favor :)
Very useful link:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/
I dont have TCPMaxDUpAcks in my Batch its only in Nicos. Dont get mixed up, there are bunch settings from the Nico Hitreg Fix. Not mine. I was just adding his Tweaks from pastebin in the Batch so users dont need to do it for every Tweak.
st1cky you said you already have v.1803
Yes i had. Went back to 1709. Im still testing Performance.

Did you tried that program from
https://www.badosoft.com/latency-optimizer.php
I have a Serial. But not the Premium Downloadlink anymore and there Support sucks. I cant even reset my Password.( Get no Emails on two Accounts lol )?
Maybe i can show sometweaks they have integrate in there Program. But still waiting. These Company Sucks! ( Support Ticket no help since Months )
URLs like http://share-links.biz/_u19p85polwn
Now the Fans dont went up. But i turned overclocking off. Thats probly why.
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

I meant Ive seen these in your older files.On Nico's file it says "I updated Batch file with Nico Settings".

Yes ive tried Latency Optimizer but the program is not updated since Windows 8. I had v.3 cracked somewhere. v4 trial is not fully unlocked so .... Is the serial works?

The share link wants a password to open it.
https://gyazo.com/13f893e85778fda11c66fac8e34a6412

BTW you mention Bufferbloat. Its an issue on routers. I dont have router. Heres a good video about how to properly configure your Router plus one more additional showing how to manage your cables.

https://youtu.be/o-g2P3R84dw

https://youtu.be/gBnCOsPhqYw?t=47

Bufferbloat Test:
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Ok I did the extra steps but here's for all Windows version.

http://n1kobg.blogspot.bg/2018/04/how-t ... imate.html

Enjoy
jack37

Post by jack37 »

Hi guys
here is a little tweak regarding DPC latency issue with ndis & tcpip.sys
Link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 394b0f0a33

Tweak:
Even though we had it turned off in Control Panel, the "Windows Defender Firewall" service (MpsSvc) was still running in the background and causing issues.
We completely disabled the service via the registry (key below) and rebooted. Once we did that, our networking latency/crashing issues disappeared. Hopefully this is helpful for you as well.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MpsSvc
Change "Start" from "2" to "4"
Reboot the PC

Hope you can include this in yours tweak .bat file.

NOTE:
My system latency is much higher than yours (@n1kobg and @st1cky) but with this I shaved of about 50 microseconds ..... SO I tested and it works!

LOL I think I spoke too soon ! As I was writting this I had a BSOD with
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED or something similar.....
So maybe needs to be tested more .... (system was running for 25 min before BSOD)

After reset the setting is still there and all is normal....

edit ... After 1 hour everything normal
jack37

Post by jack37 »

I need a little help with HPET settings.
My system configuration is like this:

HPET in BIOS - NON EXISTENT
HPET - DEVICE MANAGER - I CAN disable and setting stays after reboot
I CANT uninstall device as it comes back after reboot
HPET in OS - I am at loss here, seems that best for me is: bcdedit /set useplatformclock "false" (TSC (+ HPET backup?))

What are your settings?

ps I havent tested new powerconfig yet - thanks for that @n1kobg
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

Yes in this version the made the Firewall bundled with Defender and its harder to turn off. I already have it tuned off but I dont think ill put this in the file because some people dont want to be disabled and frak out when see no Firewall. If I include it it should be a separate option not among the other tweaks.That mean I have to make the other similar tweaks a separate options as well-more work. Ill think about it.
And dont worry. You wont have any big issues if you leave it disabled. That error sounds like a driver issue.Think If you install new drivers lately or messing with some of them.

With this command you can enable old F8 Menu before Windows start. There are options for recovery if you have errors.

bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy

About HPET settings.

https://psychrasenne.wixsite.com/rezeva ... ster-11zip

With WinTimerTester you check Query Performance Frequency & Query Performance Counter. Some people say HPET is bad other is good for performance boost. That depends on Windows version and your system. For me I have it enabled but when I enable it in Windows I have severe stuttering in game, my frame times are getting way too high. On desktop the system loads programs faster and more responsive. Query Performance Frequency shows around 37000mhz I think. I tryied all the combinations but the default setting is the best for me.

bcdedit /set useplatformclock true - enable HPET
bcdedit /set tscsyncpolicy Enhanced - [ Default | Legacy | Enhanced ]
bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes

To remove them:
bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock - disable HPET
bcdedit /deletevalue tscsyncpolicy
bcdedit /deletevalue disabledynamictick

To view bcdedit settings:
bcdedit /enum

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 85%29.aspx

HPET : useplatformclock [ yes | no ]

Forces Windows to use hardware timer instead of OS default.
Forces the use of the platform clock as the system’s performance counter.

tscsyncpolicy [ Default | Legacy | Enhanced ]

Controls the times stamp counter synchronization policy

disabledynamictick [ yes | no ]

Enables and disables dynamic timer tick feature.

Use these ONLY for debugging.

Finally I think Windows 10 is using a new way of handling this with new timers which seems better than old Windows versions. I think these tweaks can be useful for Win 7 and Win 8 but at least for me the default is best.

Timer Tool v3:
https://vvvv.org/contribution/windows-system-timer-tool

Timer Resolution v1.2: there is payed v2 but v1.2 download link is free. IDK the difference between them. I use timer tool mostly.
https://cms.lucashale.com/timer-resolution/

They help with FPS drops and similar timing issues but I found when I measure RAM timings overclocks with these tools on the results are slightly worse. The lowest in 0.5. You can measure these with DPC LAtency Checker or LatencyMon
I know they help in CSGO for some players.

ps. BTW anyone test already the new Ultimate Performance Power Plan from Workstation fersion of Windows 10 Pro ??? Microsoft says it helps with micro latencies which sounds good for gaming.I played last night.
jack37

Post by jack37 »

@n1kobg Thanks for your kind and detailed reply

I am posting now a few milestones for all of our followers.....

HPET - after various settings and testing - I leave it at default settings as that is best for me
This is in line with n1kobg reply and with various online posts as it seems that they got it sorted out in win10

SO the biggest and most significant advancements in search of a perfect HITREG

- n1kobg and st1ckys tweaks batch file
NOTE I have a combination of both files which means I have some win7 reg tweaks which are now redundant and I would like to get rid of them in future
All different parameters inside the twaeks themselfs like congestion provider, or TaskOffload or TX RX buffers or .... make a very small and very fine change that
for a noob like me AND my gaming hardware and router in general are just a finnese

- implementing a "netsh winsock reset" and "netsh winsock set autotuning off" at the beggining of a batch file
NOTE - A hughe step forward, after this I had an almost perfect hitreg (perfect on steam servers, less perfect on nonsteam servers)

- implementing a static IP adress and a port forwarding in my router
NOTE - After a long dark, I have started to see the light after this !!!!!! Hughe step forward!!!!

- properly uninstalling NIC driver and reinstaling a new "up to date" one
NOTE - properly means uninstall, clean registry traces, restart, install...
Although this new driver probably gave me a BSOD (and it is just a maybe) and although after installing it there was something strangely cooking under the hood for cca 30 minutes
with my fans going up and down while PC was idle, when that process what ever it was stopped, now I am sure there are no energy saving thingys at work and my NIC (which is only
integrated Realtek PCI-e Gigabit adapter) is working with full steam

- implementing the last posted reg tweak HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MpsSvc
NOTE - I have an antivirus software (Symantec) firewall and I had defender removed and win firewall disabled before this tweak, so I really dont think
I must have 2 firewalls operating at the same time....

With this last tweak my system DCP latency dropped by 50 microseconds and my HITREG is perfect for steam and nonsteam servers !!!!!!!

My pings are at lowest ever with starting values aproximately at my pings before above mentioned tweaks and than dropping pretty fast.
For example (obviously same servers as before implementing the tweaks)
nonsteam servers - initial ping 45 - 50 than dropping as low as 30 and going just slightly up (32 - 33) on full load server
steam servers (MM) - initial ping 25 - 30 than dropping as low as 15
Initial ping values are/coincide with my "before the tweaks" ping values

For my friend st1cky - last night I conected 3 headshots shooting with gallil from short to A site ramp, in under 2 seconds. It was tap, tap aaaaaand tap! (casual gameplay, pretty good players on other side, 1. was AWP)
This kind of hitreg is something I could only dream before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Honorary mention : Nvidia profile Inspector
NOTE I dont dare playing CSGO withouth NPI Counter Strike profile imported and tweaked

THINGS TO DO

- reduce nvidia DCP latency
I think there is a nvidia power scaling setting in my BIOS and there are documented problems with nvidia DPC latency online, so definately a thing to investigate further

- implement n1kobg new powerplan

- clean up my own combined tweaks batch file with help of you guys!

Stay well and looking forward for new posts or comments
n1kobg

Post by n1kobg »

If you are talking about the last one I posted- Ultra Performance Power Plan for Workstations. This plan is not mine. Its from Microsoft. I just told you how to unlock it in v1803 or import it in older Windows versions :)

I posted before a Gaming Mode (n1kobg) which is tweaked and made by me.

yes static IP is very important for gaming. PortForward only if you have issues. I gave 2 videos above on the topic.

ps. My connection is always stable 50mbps. 48download and 24 upload (I have it 8 years now) Last few days my connection is close to 50 down and 29-30 upload.

I make so many tweaks and I now I am not sure what tweak exactly helped here :)

I have very good hit-reg now but my connection drops out from time to time.