Having issues with my Internet speed but only on One Computer.

Gaming discussion, issues, setup, tips, latency, online gaming, game servers, console gaming, etc.
waters138

Having issues with my Internet speed but only on One Computer.

Post by waters138 »

Hey guys i Recently upgraded my internet package to get 100 megabytes download and 10 megabytes upload. I test my speed with my MacBook Pro and i get these correct speeds. When i try these same test on my Very nice gaming PC (WINDOWS 7) i only get about 60 megabytes download and 5 megabytes upload. I use the same wired connection when i test them both and i have gone in and fixed the settings with the TCP optimizer that is offered on this site. I noticed that it is a more stable connection on this commuter now but its still slow speeds any help would be appreciated thanks!
Freighter80

Post by Freighter80 »

I'm having a similar problem and posted about it showthread.php?287824-Router-Being-Slow ... ost2433092

I'm going to be updating it as I get to the bottom of the problem. My guess is we're having a similar issue e.g. hardware issue with PC.
st1cky

Post by st1cky »

Sounds like Hardware related Problem, maybe switch your Cable ? ( or do you use Wifi? )

Try updating your Drivers especially Ethernet Driver.