Xbox one or PS4 ?

Gaming discussion, issues, setup, tips, latency, online gaming, game servers, console gaming, etc.
Rivas

Xbox one or PS4 ?

Post by Rivas »

Just wondering what are you guys going to buy ?
The PS4 has a slight advantage over the Xbox one with it's GDDR5 memory vs Xbox DDR3 but the Xbox live services are priceless. Your thoughts ?
To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata
gameplaya

Post by gameplaya »

Rivas wrote:Just wondering what are you guys going to buy ?
The PS4 has a slight advantage over the Xbox one with it's GDDR5 memory vs Xbox DDR3 but the Xbox live services are priceless. Your thoughts ?
Xbox one for the live features Riva! Hello old friend. Last time I been on this site was 6 years ago when you, foamyx, and a lot others would play Gears of war! :thumb:
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

Sticking with my 360.
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

gameplaya wrote:Xbox one for the live features Riva! Hello old friend. Last time I been on this site was 6 years ago when you, foamyx, and a lot others would play Gears of war! :thumb:
Hi there mate :) , it has been a very long time. I remember, it was crazy, Kyle fighting with Jamie who would play next lol
I didn't integrate it with my cable box yet, not happy about the camera, but man, the graphics are stunning. You know my gamertag Riva77 so see you around so I can kick your ass in RYSE or FIFA ? lmao :thumb: Been 7 years since I played console but I couldn't resist xbox one even with it's Kinect kinks hopefully they will update it quickly.

- Emiliano Zapata
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

If I had to get a console it would be an Xbox One for Titanfall.
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

Looking forward to that game just finished Son of Rome couple days ago, pretty good but short.
Fifa is frustrating, it's either draw or I end up with 7 goals deficit.

- Emiliano Zapata
robertkey

Post by robertkey »

Xbox i think is better then ps
Gummihorse

Post by Gummihorse »

This thread needs to be ressurected :)
Especially after this year's E3 and the announcement of Xbox One "Scorpio" and the confirmation of the Playstation 4 "Neo".

Are there anyone who currently only owns one of the consoles but are now ready to purchase the other? If so, which console and for what reasons?

My friend only has the regular Xbox One and has wanted for a very long time to purchase the PS4 for games such as Until Dawn, Street Fighter V and the upcoming Detroit. However, the rumours that spread of the existence of a potential 4K Playstation 4 has held her back for almost 5 months now. She doesn't want to pull the trigger and buy the console before the upgrade is out. In the meantime she is upset that she cannot play Street Fighter V on the Xbox One, but we do get to enjoy Killer Instinct and plenty of other great titles together.
Gummihorse

Post by Gummihorse »

Clark87 wrote:My hands are comfortable holding the PS joystick. So, PS 4 for me
Do you play on a stick or a pad? Are you waiting for PS4 "NEO" or have you not purchased a Playstation 4 at all yet? What is wrong with the Xbox One?
Freighter80

Post by Freighter80 »

My console evolution was roughly like this (just so you don't feel like I'm a biased b^&tch).

- SNES
- N64
- PS1
- PS2
- Xbox 360
- PS4

So in conclusion. PS4.
rrrrrrrrr

Post by rrrrrrrrr »

wow this forum went to hell heh

anyway I'm posting here (no activity) just in a case if I forget my username so I can get back to Philip
morbidpete

Post by morbidpete »

XBONE until I switched to PC a couple months ago.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

I've always liked PC gaming better than consoles for some reason.