Someone is spying

General Network security, firewalls, port filtering/forwarding, wireless security, anti-spyware, as well as spam control and privacy discussions.
1969darellano

Someone is spying

Post by 1969darellano »

Hello everyone I'm new here just wanted to ask anyone else who may know is it possible for someone to get into a personal mobile phone and change settings listen in on conversations get my emails and gosh so much other stuff that I'm starting to notice. I have looked over and over for apps in my phone to see if anyone downloaded any but nothing how is this happening. I please help so angry and violated in San Bernardino Calif.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Assuming you are using an Android phone, there are a number of mobile antivirus programs you can run to check for malicious apps. I'd also turn off developer options, installations of apps from unknown sources, and make sure your phone is running stock firmware (not rooted). You can always reset the phone to the factory default and just install apps you are sure of.

Other than that there are other venues off attack where someone may be reading your emails, if you use web-based email like gmail they may have hacked/guessed your password, for example, etc. If someone has physical access to your phone that may be the culprit as well.
cybertweak

Post by cybertweak »

I am here for the same reason you are it would seem.
The answer is yes. Google "pegasus" The feds now have the ability and have for some time been able to access anyone's cell phone with a few clicks if a mouse. They them have complete control.
I am here looking for evidence to prove they are doing this to me.
I know for sure they are using SIGNIT but am unsure exactly what that is.
I can assure you the Feds can and are monitoring EVERYONE!
They can and are analyzing EVERYONE'S communications, email, texts and phone calls and are getting more than just meta data.
They have supercomputers that are 3 million times faster than a home computer.
cybertweak

Post by cybertweak »

1969darellano wrote:Hello everyone I'm new here just wanted to ask anyone else who may know is it possible for someone to get into a personal mobile phone and change settings listen in on conversations get my emails and gosh so much other stuff that I'm starting to notice. I have looked over and over for apps in my phone to see if anyone downloaded any but nothing how is this happening. I please help so angry and violated in San Bernardino Calif.
They Federal government cam do anything they want on our phones.
I am in Northern Ca. in Humboldt County and I am a target of COINTELPRO.
There is much controversy about it online and there is more disinformation and propaganda online than real information in order to discredit individuals and buy more time.
They are doing it sort if legally but have misrepresented their programs and even that is pushed beyond belief because no one is watching.
I am contacting a few different members of Congress that have personal experience with this program to try and expose it.
To say that it has been an uphill battle is an understatement.