Open source? Please help me

General Network security, firewalls, port filtering/forwarding, wireless security, anti-spyware, as well as spam control and privacy discussions.
Skaskie2

Open source? Please help me

Post by Skaskie2 »

So for several months now no matter what I do how many phones I buy no matter how many times I change my email this still happens to my phone. I can master reset my phone and it still doesn't fix it. My email is google workspace. Idk how that's even happened. If I download fb or snap and try and make an account I can't find anyone I know I can't receive any messages from anyone. I tried going to florida a few months back and instead my phone took me to freaking Saraland. My name is Sara. Finally I found something on my phone where it says it's open source. Doesn't matter if I download an app for malware or not nothing fixes this. I literally feel cut off from the world. None of the apps look like normal apps. My cash app the money symbol is crooked. There's all these settings I can't turn off like location and all these diff permissions I can't change. Please someone help
Philip
SG VIP

Re: Open source? Please help me

Post by Philip »

What kind of phones, Android?
If you changed your email address it shouldn't be hacked. Could be some rogue app?
What mobile operator? Someone at their stores may be able to help you sort it out.
kleppeG

Re: Open source? Please help me

Post by kleppeG »

:wth: Me too! It's my narcissistic ex I just can't prove it. So much of my reality has been played with I'm just beyond exhausted trying to get out from it all. First my phone then all my friends and families phones, malignant Narcy FDS anyways Sara I'm saying to you I know what you mean about Gmail somehow being workspace it's Like you are somehow listed under a work profile on your own phone without you actually doing it? That's my reality anyways.... I have so much to add to this but I dnt want to be rude or take away from your need for help. I too spend all my extra time daily trying to get help with my own set of these tech treks. Open source is dumb especially when we are talking about security software that's my opinion I bought 1 year subscription to Norton and 2 months in I was already hacked due to this.....wasted 70$ lemme tell ya......