I got a new monitor

Anything related to hardware (CPU/MoBo/Video/FSB/BIOS, etc.), hardware settings, overclocking, cooling, cool cases, case mods, hardware mods, post pics of your unique creations here.
Easto
SG Elite

I got a new monitor

Post by Easto »

Picked it up at Costo yesterday. So far so good. I always wanted a 32" monitor

LG model 32GN63t-B.AUS

It's nice having all this real estate. It really comes in handy when you want to have multiple apps open and not end up having them take up the whole screen.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Those are great... I use a couple very similar LG monitors, same resolution and size, just that mine are lower refresh rate, but IPS. The ones I have are LG 32QN600-B, 32" QHD 2560x1440 IPS HDR 10.
I like LG monitors, colors and everything seems amazing for the price.
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

I really needed the extra real estate for one of the music programs I use. I usually have 3 or 4 of the components within the app open at the same time and now with this larger screen I won't have them covering up one another. I have to tell you, for the price I can't complain at all.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

I like most LG monitors I see, they seem to be quality screens color-wise compared to some off-brand, and some other well-known brands too.