MS Office 2019 purchase

General software, Operating Systems, and Programming discussion.
Everything from software questions, OSes, simple HTML to scripting languages, Perl, PHP, Python, MySQL, VB, C++ etc.
Easto
SG Elite

MS Office 2019 purchase

Post by Easto »

Can someone recommend an online retailer to purchase a stand alone version of Microsoft Office 2019 from?

I seem to see a lot of variation in pricing from some of the more shady sites. I basically need the home and business version that has word, excel and outlook. Buying a stand alone version is a little less expensive than going with a 365 subscription. So I think I'll put it off the 365 subscription for another 5 years tell office 2019 reaches its end of life
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

All I can say is be very careful with most of the Amazon/online sellers, they use shady unauthorized activations/key servers.

Office Home & Business 2019 is $249 directly from MS, as low as $229 from Newegg directly, etc. You may see a bit better deal on sale for Labor Day/Black Friday I suppose. If you see it at half price from some third-party vendor it's pretty much using illegal activation codes.
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑