Lagging on xbox live.

General discussion related to Cable Modems, DSL, Wireless, Fiber, Mobile Networks, Wireless ISPs, Satellite, or any other type of high-speed Internet connection, general issues and questions here. Review and discuss ISPs as well (AT&T / SBC, BellSouth, Bright House, CableOne, Charter, Comcast, Covad, Cox, Cablevision / Optimum Online, TMobile, Verizon FIOS, Shaw, Telus, Starlink, etc.)
MSmall97

Lagging on xbox live.

Post by MSmall97 »

Basically I am having an issue, when i go on xbox live my connection is fine, as soon as someone in my family goes on the pc while im on xbox live, then i start dropping connection.
It actually started a few months ago now, it used to pe absolutley fine, the one day i go on xbox live and it starts happening.
It used to work when i used a wireless connection, then stopped working. So i the bought a cat6 wired connection and still no improvements.
It works fine if my laptops on, as soon as i turn my pc on it stops working.
I got a new pc as well and still the same thing happens.

I also have upgraded from the bt home hub 3.0 to 4.0 which will be delivered this friday. Is there any know issues with the bt 3.0 in terms of this situation that anyone knows about?