Passed CCNA and ENCOR

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
FunK

Passed CCNA and ENCOR

Post by FunK »

Passed CCNA in Feb and ENCOR in March. Going to take the ENARSI exam, hopefully toward the end of this month.
It's been a hell of a lot of studying. Almost there. One more test and I'll have CCNP knocked out.
Philip
SG VIP

Re: Passed CCNA and ENCOR

Post by Philip »

Whoa congrats! :) Hope it gives you an appropriate salary bump, heh.
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

I actually had to look up what those were. Contrats! I know there's no way in heck I could accomplish something even close to that.
FunK

Post by FunK »

Philip wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:01 pm
Whoa congrats! :) Hope it gives you an appropriate salary bump, heh.

It's supposed to. We'll see how good the bump is when I finish the cert.
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

FunK wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:47 pm
Passed CCNA in Feb and ENCOR in March. Going to take the ENARSI exam, hopefully toward the end of this month.
It's been a hell of a lot of studying. Almost there. One more test and I'll have CCNP knocked out.
Speak English or sheep talk. I have a sheep talk translator if that is of interest (for sale). Some fees apply. PM me for details.
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

How do you spell interest? I meant to say "give me money" but the spelling might have been misleading. Again... PM me for my nude photos.
twwabw

Post by twwabw »

Nice work! That's some serious networking knowledge there. Congrats.
FunK

Post by FunK »

Well, I went ahead and took the ENARSI exam. I didn't manage my time well at all. Spent over 20 mins on the first lab and pretty much sealed my fate. I ended up failing it. But that's to be expected. I tried to take it after only a month of studying and I've been out of the networking game for over a decade. But at least now I've seen the test and can better study the areas I'm weak in. I'm kinda mad that the labs on the exam were well beyond the scope of the labs in the official Cisco curriculum. Now I'm doing CCIE level labs to prep for the next attempt.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Strange that the Cisco prep wasn't thorough enough. Important thing is that you are learning what you need to do better for next time, you will pass it once you put enough time in it I am sure.
FunK

Post by FunK »

Don't get me wrong, the stuff on the exam was taught in the materials. But the troubleshooting labs in the materials were much more basic. Perhaps it was nerves or anxiety but the bugs I found on the exam were tougher. The course's practice labs were mostly easy as pie.