Sup Old Timers

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
OG_FunK

Sup Old Timers

Post by OG_FunK »

Hey, it's FunK. I can't recover my old account. I think the email address I used to register on the site is one that I no longer have access to. Is there any way a mod can update that email address with the one on this account?

Hope you are all doing well. I'm working on a CCNP cert and was going through some of my firewall logs. Googled a TCP port out of curiosity and SG was right there at the top. Figured I'd stop in and see how everyone is doing.

Take care y'all.
FunK
Philip
SG VIP

Re: Sup Old Timers

Post by Philip »

Hi FunK, I updated your email on the FunK account to this one, see if you can recover/reset password, or just email me if you run into issues.

Good to see you around. A bit quiet lately, but a few of the old members still check in :)
FunK

Post by FunK »

It worked. Thanks Philip!

So what's the news around these parts? I see lots of names I remember but not too many posting lately. I hope everyone is still doing well but I suspect some long-time members are no longer with us and that makes me feel pretty sad.

If anyone reading this remembers me and can fill me in on any of the old members, I'd really appreciate it.

Take care y'all.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Ken passed away.. There are quite a few of the old members that stop by occasionally, but yeah, not many actively posting lately.