Want To Say Thanks

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Htos1

Want To Say Thanks

Post by Htos1 »

Yes, I do! Thank you guys, been here since I was young (>25 years I think, lurking for sure), and the original cabled Motorola.
And this is same place it ever was online. THANKS!

Htos1 (JDW)
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

Htos1 wrote:Yes, I do! Thank you guys, been here since I was young (>25 years I think, lurking for sure), and the original cabled Motorola.
And this is same place it ever was online. THANKS!

Htos1 (JDW)
I'm happy that you like this web site and the knowledge that a group of people provides. Not just technical info but live enrichment. I too have benefited from view point (be they diverse from mine) but they are wrong and I am right :D Do you have pets???? would you post some pic??? Not for me but some members. (waits with anticipation).
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Hi Htos1, thanks for the nice words and sticking around, I see you registered in 2006!
Still using Cable?
Don't mind MadDoc :rotfl:
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
BaLa
SG VIP

Post by BaLa »

Philip wrote:Hi Htos1, thanks for the nice words and sticking around, I see you registered in 2006!
Still using Cable?
Don't mind MadDoc :rotfl:
I'm more impressed he got only like 11 posts...in 17 years..
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, some people just don't post much, or the forums are not the main reason they register. You get better portscan on the main site, for example, if you're a member.
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑