Bing & Microsoft Ads in Windows 10

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Qui-Gon John
Advanced Member

Bing & Microsoft Ads in Windows 10

Post by Qui-Gon John »

So I have been helping someone remotely who has Windows 10. He is getting "ads" from Bing & Microsoft when he opens Firefox and/or Google Chrome. Whenever I help him remotely I never see these. They look something like what is shown in the below link. I've done a bunch of cleanups but he says it still happens. Any ideas?

https://www.bing.com/spotlight?q=spitzk ... ORM=EMSDS0
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

Depends on the browser...in Chrome it has its own, and Edge has similar different in a way. And if you sign into Edge with your Microsoft account, it's yet in a different place under your account...Add Preferences...Settings.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

YeOldeStonecat wrote:Depends on the browser...in Chrome it has its own, and Edge has similar different in a way. And if you sign into Edge with your Microsoft account, it's yet in a different place under your account...Add Preferences...Settings.
Just like my first wife!!!!!
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.