Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My sister is a slut, what should I do

My sister is a slut, what should I do

here is the story

A few weeks ago my sister got her Tongue pierced and got a Tongue ring (installed toward the back of the tongue if that makes a difference, which I know what that means), against our mom's wishes. In fact, our mom didn't even know she did it. My sister turned 17 this past December, and thinks shes like 25 or somethin. It's illegal to get a Tongue ring here until you are 18. However my sister and an 18 year old friend of hers went to the mall and she used a fake ID, her friends, to get it done. The attendent obviously wasn't doing her job by looking over the ID enough to see that the picture on the ID didn't match my Sister's face, heh. So it's partly their fault for one. But anyways, my sister got it and of course didn't tell our mom, cause she would have said No.

However last week our mom found out she had gotten it. My sister was playing with it in her mouth and our mom saw it. She got in trouble, but not as severe as I thought it should have been, I think she got off pretty easy, however you could tell our mom was not happy and very dissapointed. Well, my sister STILL went behind her back on this and is continuing to wear it. She got a clear one that you can't see and still wears the Silver one at school. Basically totally going against our mother on this issue. My sister rationlizes it by saying well she is 'almost' 18 and then it will be Ok cause she can do anything she wants, heh. ANYWAYS

My delima is if I should tell my mom or not. My sister has the trust in me to tell me these things without telling our mom, which is cool, kinda. But then I loook at my mom and see how helpless she seems not even having a clue as to what is going on. I know a hell of a lot more about my sister and the things she says/does then my mom, it makes me feel bad for our own mom not to know, especially at this crucial (look i said Crucial, remember: SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: BUY FROM CRUCIAL THROUGH SG) time in my sisters life, her havin only 1 year left in HS and all. So what do i do, tell our mom, or let it ride?
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Detroit, Michigan Internet: Comcast Narrowband
    Dont be a tattletale.

As a Dad, I'd want to know. But I don't know how they relate with each other. Me and my 17 yr old can talk about anything, and have had some otherwise challenging discussions. But if Mom is just gonna wig and nothing will be accomplished, then you might just jeopordize your sister's trust, something you'll need if she gets into a real situation when she needs you. Bottom line, only you can make the call.

Somewhere drinking like its going out of style.
    Change your thread title. I was coming in here to find out about hot hot sister omgsex0r slut whooo hooo, and its about toungue rings?? Don't worry about it, your mom is not dumb, and will find out about it. She is 17 and allmost able to be out on her own, she is just trying to taste freedom. Again, your mom will find out about it, just leave it alone then wait for the fireworks when mom blows up about said toungue ring still being in. Should make for a great thread, video it and encode to divx then post it up.

We can use it for educational purpose's

End all be all, just leave it be.

Elite Member
    make a deal with your mom that somehow she finds it out maybe she picks her up at school or something...

make sure (ur sis) doesn't find out though...

oral sex isnt selling all these tounge rings dude lol some ppl just like tham.

leave her alone. when ur 17 year old sister/daughter getting a tounge ring is the biggest problem u have, then ur doing pretty good lol

Somewhere drinking like its going out of style.
    Originally posted by BaLa
    make a deal with your mom that somehow she finds it out maybe she picks her up at school or something...

make sure (ur sis) doesn't find out though...
    Won't happen. Sis would find out, then be pissed at brent. Like eddie said, its between Brents mom and his sister. He should remain trustworthy unless it was more serious, like drugs or hangin out with voodoo preist's or something.

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    oral sex isnt selling all these tounge rings dude lol some ppl just like tham.

leave her alone. when ur 17 year old sister/daughter getting a tounge ring is the biggest problem u have, then ur doing pretty good lol
    well, this isn't the biggest thing, heh

it's just 1 issue among many

Originally posted by Brent

well, this isn't the biggest thing, heh

it's just 1 issue among many
    nope not an issue, ok next aledged issue pls!!!!

Brent... What was going through your mind at that age? I am almost certain it wasnt what mom and dad would do... ;-) She will grow out of that stage im sure... we all do... Atleast I think... Ill let you know in like 5 yrs.

ииии

ииии

Building Sand Castles Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF

nope not an issue, ok next aledged issue pls!!!!

Worst case ever for any parent. Daughter comes home and tells the parents she's pregnant.

A tongue piercing is not that bad. I had 3 earrings back in high school. Times have changed I guess.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Talk to your sister and get her to come clean with your mom.
    Be the mediator. Your sis is gona do what she wants anyway, unless she can see that going aginst her agreement with mom is actually not OK to do. Try to get her to see that she should at least respect your mom's decision until she's 18.

But I gotta tell ya dude, a young girl that is bold enough to get the tounge pierced twice, has many more things that mom doesn't know about, tucked away in her memory.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

There is nothing wrong with going against a parents wishes, or decisions, nothing at all. In doing so a child is demonstrating a desire to control there own life, and destiny. At the same time, if they can't do what the parents say when living under the parents roof, it's time for the child to take control of thier own life, and move out.
    As your sister has said, she's almost 18, and when that day comes she can do what ever she likes. Kewl, but do it at your own place is what I would say to her. Under my roof, we do things my way. (ok, we do it the wifes way, just thought I'd pretend I was tough lol)
    Up until the age of 18 parents must provide for a child, but after the age of 18 a parent providing for a child becomes a perk (not to be abused).
    Never bite the hand that feeds you, and shelters you.
    That's what we tell our kids.

The tongue ring isn't really the issue, it's the disrepect for authority, or in this case disrespect of her mother that is the issue. "Among other issues"
    It must be tough for your mom Brent, being alone raising the 2 of you, and trying to be a good mother. I feel for her. Sometimes for the sake of the family unity rules get bent a little, but there has to be a line that everyone knows not to cross. A tongue ring doesn't sound like a line crosser to me, but that's me.
    "Other issues" sounds like there is a problem somewhere that needs sorted out. Can't let things go to far or you reach a point of no return.

I would advise not breaking your sisters trust unless it is a situation that could become dangerous to her, and/or her health.

Good lord Brent. At 17 I was a walking wrecking crew. If it seemed bad or something that MIGHT upset the rents, I was on it in a heartbeat.
    Like Norm said, its part of growing up, and yer prolly kinda protective of yer sis, and good for you. Let her find out what life has to offer, best way to avoid being burned it to get singed once or twice, then yer less likely to repeat such silliness.

Now if the tounge ring is for enhanching...er....close proximity relationships, have a heart to heart with sis. Dig up some nice STD pics on the net and show em to her. Let her know yer worried and don't want anything bad to happen to her(AIDS, pregnancy, bizarre pus oozing disease, date rape...etc...). By lettin her know that yer worried, and not simply upset for her gettin let off the hook easily, she might take the advice to heart. But 17 y/o's are almost impossible to predict, but its worth a try. Treat her like an adult, seems thats what she wants.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Elite Member
    Originally posted by S1lv3r

Won't happen. Sis would find out, then be pissed at brent. Like eddie said, its between Brents mom and his sister. He should remain trustworthy unless it was more serious, like drugs or hangin out with voodoo preist's or something.
    well I had made a similar deal with my parents once;
    sis came home at 3am or something..and was supposed to be home @ 1..
    (my parents were out of town)

made deal with my parents..

they said the neigbhors saw her come in late..
    it worked...

There seems to be one thing kids forget when they try pulling the wool over a parents eyes.

Parents have ALL been kids at one time, and have many years of experience as one.
    Kids on the other hand have never been a parent, and have no experience at all being one.

You only THINK you fool your parents.
    They just don't let on what they know sometimes

Originally posted by Norm
    There seems to be one thing kids forget when they try pulling the wool over a parents eyes.

Parents have ALL been kids at one time, and have many years of experience as one.
    Kids on the other hand have never been a parent, and have no experience at all being one.

You only THINK you fool your parents.
    They just don't let on what they know sometimes
    hah! i was a bastard when i was young and i got my parents alot, dad is so stupid at times it worked easy as all hell

Originally posted by brembo

Like Norm said, its part of growing up, and yer prolly kinda protective of yer sis, and good for you. Let her find out what life has to offer, best way to avoid being burned it to get singed once or twice, then yer less likely to repeat such silliness.
    Norm and Brembo are right.

you could trick her into taking it out for around 8 hours or so, the tongue is the fastest healing part of the body and the hole will grow closed overnight.
    Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

she also just got on the Pill

but i'm worried about that in one sence, it could be used as an excuse to have sex

"oh i'm on the pill, i can have as much sex as i want" kind of mentality etc....

there are definatly more issues going on here, which some of them I do know about, and our mom has no clue

i won't 'tattle' unless I know for sure about something or suspect something that could endanger/impact her health etc....

good comments so far, I am taking ya'lls advice, it sounds logical to me

Thanks everyone

well i dont have a sister and i hope to never have a daughter !!

that aside i think the best way and it may sound unusual and wierd, but its a sure fire way to have her change the way she is

catch her in the act, better yet have mom catch her in the act, she'll be in so much trouble she wont know whats hitting her, its tough love, and when she's older she will thank you
    athlon 1.333ghz(266fsb), 1024mb pc-133, ATI Radeon 8500le 128MB, 60gig western digital 7200 rpm hd, 60gig maxtor 7200 rpm hd, LG 24x10x40 CR-RW, Pioneer 16x DVD-Rom, sound blaster live x-gamer!,viewsonic 17" E771,win XP PRO