Thread: Name that represents onboard USB IRQ channel?

Name that represents onboard USB IRQ channel?

I'm on win2k. In msinfo32 it lists to devices that seem to be related to the USB IRQ channel.

I want to know what name I should look for to see if the IRQ my USB ports are using is being shared.

The reason I ask is because I'm getting IRQ conflict lockups in win2k when I try and access my digital camera.

Thanks in advance.

-el bob
    What's the most expensive purchase you've made on your miles/reward credit card? Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Application

If ya go to System Information in the Systems sub-folder of the Accessories menu, you will be able to see what IRQ's are being shared. Just go into the HW Resources section, then IRQ's and also Conflict/Sharing will tell you what is being shared and if anything is conflicting.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

the one that is sharing an IRQ with another device is called:

Vortex Multifunction PCI Parent

it is sharing it with my sound card

Aureal Vortex 8830 Audio

hmmm, as I look at this, I'm wondering if the vortex pci parent thing is supposed to be sharing an IRQ with the sound card due to the mutual word "vortex"

ideas?
    What's the most expensive purchase you've made on your miles/reward credit card? Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Application