Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: World Trade Centers

now 2 aircraft carriers have been deployed..... one to New York, dont know where the second is headed.
    "I think this day will go down as a black day in the history of mankind"

-Leo Szilard - December 2, 1942, following the first successful nuclear fission test.

Bunch of crazy Islamic SOB's!!!!! Them and there religion can all go to hell, and after this, they most definitely will!!!! They had better stay off the streets of NYC if they know whats good for them. I wouldn't do anything, but there are a bunch of crazy NY'rs that will. Islamics can kiss my ass and go straight to hell. Bunch of crazy lunatics and their stupid religion. That's not a religion, that's an Freakin cult. They will pay for this!!! They MUST!! I say wipe out the whole freakin country with no remorse whatsoever!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

well, the country of Palestine may have denied involvement, but they are having a party at our expense on the West Bank.

-Leo Szilard - December 2, 1942, following the first successful nuclear fission test.

US/CANADIAN BORDER ON HIGH ALERT POSSIBLY TO BE SHUT DOWN

this will surely bring our country closer together
    no matter who u are
    Cybo.................

Angry

It is time, forget the terrorist but let's go after the countries host them. If a country host this terrorist is because they support they cause and by supporting they declare WAR to USA, is time for all tax money went into weapons to show results.

Very sad Day...

I think I am going to give up my tax rebate. I got the letal in the mail that it was undeliverable because of the post office. I think I will let tthem keep it.

another building in NY is about to collapse due to all the debree
    I ain't got a signature anymore, someone stole it and I want it back.

ken these terroriests train for years move in years before attacks and wait knowing they'll win, now we need to make a stand! this cant continue

Prey there is a gas leak in Lower manhatten, and they expect more buildings to collapse. GET OUT NOW!!!!!! Go somewhere safe prey....

And some one find Hell_Yes and the rest of our Members, where is Evilajax????

Originally posted by Prey521
    Bunch of crazy Islamic SOB's!!!!! Them and there religion can all go to hell, and after this, they most definitely will!!!! They had better stay off the streets of NYC if they know whats good for them. I wouldn't do anything, but there are a bunch of crazy NY'rs that will. Islamics can kiss my ass and go straight to hell. Bunch of crazy lunatics and their stupid religion. That's not a religion, that's an Freakin cult. They will pay for this!!! They MUST!! I say wipe out the whole freakin country with no remorse whatsoever!!
    I totally understand your rage bro, 100%!!!! But be careful, don't judge them all for the wrongdoings of some. For example, don't condemn vegeto, I bet he's having a DAMN HARD TIME now.

Our TV showed pictures of people in Nablus and Jerusalem celebrating on the streets...

no mercy, no reason, just pain....
    ex-WoW-addict

Originally posted by Ken
    It seems that the planes all came from Boston's Logan. Some heads will and should roll there.

How did they get past security?
    Inside info & connections with out a doubt...
    They need to arrest all of the airport personel until this gets sorted out. For their protection and ours...
    One came out of Dulles airport in washington

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    oh my ****ing god..

I just saw a clip.. they showed a bunch of PALISTANIANS CELEBRATING!!!

wtf is wrong.... and there's this ol lady making all this noise and laffing...what the hell?!?!?!

NIGHTOWL HAS REPORTED THAT THE US CANADIAN BORDER IS NOW CLOSED

University of Michigan just closed.

And yeah Mike, the Bridge and Tunnel to Canada here in Detroit have been closed.

Originally posted by Immortal
    oh my ****ing god..

I just saw a clip.. they showed a bunch of PALISTANIANS CELEBRATING!!!

wtf is wrong.... and there's this ol lady making all this noise and laffing...what the hell?!?!?!
    I saw that one,,,pretty crazy!?!??!pretty sick...pretty sad

The National guard has been deployed in New York city to handle the situation...

mayor juliany is talking about evacuating Manhattan
    Cybo.................

Originally posted by mikemean
    US/CANADIAN BORDER ON HIGH ALERT POSSIBLY TO BE SHUT DOWN

I'm at work right now in Detroit, the border in closed. The bridge and tunnel to Canada were closed about 10:45AM. I work for the VA Medical Center in downtown Detroit, we are now on alert and have been activated for emergency status.....this is going to be a long day!

My prayers go out to all of the victims and their families, God save us all!

Good Luck to everyone, this is only the beginning.

God Speed, BMED

i agree fully with Seed. it still has not been confirmed who is really behind this. bin Ladin, Islamic Jahad, Iran and Iraq are all potential suspects.

not everybody who lives in Palestine believes in this, though there are those who are celebrating there and elsewhere. there is a 5 year old girl in Palestine who i am sure has no involvement, and should not have a bomb dropped on her because of where she lives.