Thread: Tera

Tera

Anyone on here that plays Tera I believe today is the last day of the open beta, then they will relaunch again on the 28th which I believe is a saturday at 12 pacific time. right now they have the level cap set at 32, then on the 28th they will higher it to 38 and the game actually goes live on the 1st of May in which case the level cap will then be 60...if you love pvp this game is tons of fun as for the pve aspect and story line i dont know too much about it but ill drop a link for you guys to check it out, looks like a promising game and the pvp is so much fun thus far.

http://tera.enmasse.com/

Thanks guys. There's nothing I get more pleasure from than being around this type of stuff and shooting pictures. Just heard on the news today about a commemoration done in Dayton, Ohio, where they were honoring the remaining living vets from the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. There was something around 20 B-25s in attendance, and I think I would have been in heaven shooting all of those aircraft...

Last edited by momal12; 09-18-14 at 03:41 AM.