Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to giving advice in the areas I am familiar with. However, my main reason for registering is to ask a question I'm having a heck of a time with.

I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 to a proxy server in order to access a service on Xbox live from a different IP address. This isn't to circumvent a ban or anything like that, I'm blacked out of several teams' games on MLB TV and I'd like to be able to watch them. So, I guess I have two different questions for everyone:
1) Is there any sort of consensus on a reliable proxy server in the US that I can watch HD content through? Free is good, but not necessary.
2) What are my options for actually connecting the console to said server? I have Time Warner cable, and have a laptop and the console connected through a Dlink DIR-655 wireless-N router.

From what I understand, I can connect my laptop to the internet via the wireless, then connect the XBOX to the laptop via a modded ethernet cable, bridge the connections, and voila! Is it that easy? Is there a way to connect the router directly to a proxy to send all my internet traffic through it? Thank you very much in advance for any and all help.