I am a disabled adult who was told this would be the site to help me tweak my connection.
1. What is your advertised internet speed.
7.5 Mbps download upload ?
2. What actual transfer speed do you get?
4.83 Mbps download and 0.42 Mbps upload.
3. Who is your Internet Provider (ISP), and what type of connection do you have ?
4. What are your current settings ?
« SpeedGuide.net TCP Analyzer Results »
Tested on: 2012.01.13 13:20
IP address: 74.216.xx.xxx
Client OS/browser: Windows 7 (Internet Explorer 8.0)
TCP options string: 020405ac0103030201010402
TCP Window: 66792 (multiple of MSS)
RWIN Scaling: 2 bits (2^2=4)
Unscaled RWIN : 16698
Recommended RWINs: 63888, 127776, 255552, 511104, 1022208
BDP limit (200ms): 2672kbps (334KBytes/s)
BDP limit (500ms): 1069kbps (134KBytes/s)
MTU Discovery: ON
IP ToS: 00000000 (0)
5. Your modem/router/ap brand ?
Speedstream 5200 Modem and a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router WRT54G
6. Your Operating System ?
Many thanks to whoever helps me.