Didn't really make one but I'll do that now.
The game is great, the only down fall for most hard core gamers is the lack of DX11 but soon to be pumped out in a patch. The game is very well optimized for DX9 much more than the first two games. So far just playing on a 9800GTX it looks awesome but the driver support is laxed so I'm having issues playing for extended periods so I had to purchase a new card.. a 570 super clocked.
The story line jumps into the future a bit so you gotta figure out where your at.
The game patches right out the gate to v1.1...today 4/5/2011 it patched up to v1.2 which you can find here
Here is a list of changes:
- * Further improved anti-cheat measures
* Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
* Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
* Fixed occasional login issues
* Changed VOIP defaults
* Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
* Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
* Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
* Filter settings in server browser are now retained
* Default player count required to start a game from the lobby lowered to 4
* Fixed issue related to “Deleting Reference Counted Object Twice” error that appeared for some users with strict router/firewall settings
* Fixed issue of not being able to melee after dying
* Fixed issue where some video cards were being stated as unsupported