Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Honest Traders

List of Honest Traders

***Mods Please sticky this***

Hey all, a suggestion was made by "knightmare" to make a "Trusted Traders List" for our SG.net community, I'd like to start it off. If a mod would sticky this, It'd be appreciated.

Let's keep this simple a (+) for positive feedback or a (-) for negative, followed by a short version of the trade/sale. I'll start

Also to minimize the headache, post only once and update/edit the post as needed.

aagiants suggested I put all of the good traders on this first post, so I will. Thanks a ton

(2) BigMo66
    (8) Burke
    (1) 64Bit
    (10) LT-73
    (2) Onetrueday
    (2) Noevo
    (3) HybridMonolith
    (1) Indy
    (3) aagiants
    (6) Duzmor
    (5) lansens
    (1) Faust
    (1) BMED
    (1) mountainman
    (2) Zooner
    (1) Bastid
    (2) Bala
    (2) drdoug99
    (1) Yikes
    (2) Mehmet
    (1) Zuma
    (3) RoundEye
    (7) mwkirchner
    (1) bug
    (1) schlurpee
    (1) Faust
    (4) Knightmare
    (3) loop2kil
    (1) Shaggy
    (1) Jstyr
    (1) SLK
    (2) teacher.aide
    (1) Yardofstuff
    (1) Brent
    (1) Philip
    (1) el bob
    (1) Maliy
    (1) KeiferDuck
    (1) The_One
    (1) Prey521

I've tried my hardest to make sure it's complete. It probably isn't though. This is a compilation of all 6 pages of the thread.

Amro
    Last edited by Amro; 06-24-03 at 02:26 AM.
    amro.co, github.com/amro

(+) Bigmo66 - sold me a phone line networking kit for 6 BUCKS!!! I just sent him 10 bucks and he shipped it to me quickly. Great, honnest guy to deal with

(+) Burke (formerly known as RoadBuster and Recondite) - sold me a power supply, was damanged in shipping, returned money with no problems
    Last edited by TEH WIN; 11-28-02 at 03:31 PM.
    my car
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

I've done Biz with
    64Bit= Sold a Radeon 7500 All In Wonder, No Prob
    Recondite= Sold A Visioneer 770 Scanner,No Prob
    LT73= Traded 20GB for a Abit Mobo, everything went sweet. Good guys.
    Last edited by PradxDit; 08-20-02 at 03:41 PM.
    Bone, Brain, And Co*k
    Silence For My Revelry

(+) Recondite - I bought power supply, rounded cables... great seller

(+) Onetrueday - I bought CPU and Heatsink... all went well.

(+) LT-73 - I bought a MoBo... arrived promptly and as described.

(+) Noevo - I bought a router from him... went great.
    Last edited by iaus10; 11-15-02 at 02:58 PM.

(+) Burke (formerly known as RoadBuster and Recondite) sold me my ti500 video card, works well and was a pleasent experiance dealing with him.

*edit for name change*
    Last edited by Mark; 10-06-02 at 07:34 AM.
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~240GB-SSD-scratch~120GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

(+)Only trade/sale so far was with HybridMonolith and it went well.
    Last edited by 64bit; 09-17-02 at 10:14 PM.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Folding Thunder

Thumbs up

(+) HybridMonolith-Traded an ABit mobo for a 20 gig Hard drive. Hard drive is in excellent condition (new) I am very pleased and will do business with him again
    (+) Indy- He sent payment for box of misc. parts. I recieved payment and he recieved the parts.
    (+) aagiants- He sent payment for box of misc. parts. I recieved payment and he recieved the parts.
    (+)Onetrueday- I sent payment for 2 40gig hard drives and i recieved the Hard drives in excellent condition.

All went smooth as silk.

I hope to do more business with these people, They're tops in my book !

Thanx
    Last edited by LT-73; 08-21-02 at 12:24 AM.

Recondite (roadbuster) Best Prices/SHipping/Comunication BEST TRADER i have ever dealt with.

LT-73 Awesome Trader, sent everything that was promised, Good communication

What i find hard now-a-days, is some of these traders check their emails once a day, and if you trying to trade with them its near impossible...

good seller

[ + ] I havent seen the person on lately, but i got a nice 512mb Ram chip from greg hard @tsaddicts.com, i apologize for not remembering his screen name, it was back in Feb, 2002, i had just built my desktop, greg if u see this, lol, pm me with the screen name, so that i can post. Also another transaction with LT-73, smooth as silk, as always, specialty fans, etcc.

Recent transaction with "Bastid", he kept in touch, sent the money quickly, smooth as it gets. Bastid is a man of his word..^5 Sept 2004
    Last edited by knightmare; 09-19-04 at 12:54 PM.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Elite Member
    (+) Duzmor bought items from him on 3 separate occasions
    1x 30 gig Maxtor HDD 4/14/'02
    1x 3Com 3C905C TXNM NIC 3/31/'02
    1x 3Com 3C905B TX NIC 9/26/'02

the goods were shipped quickly and packed well all 3 times

Good Guy and a great trader
    --

(+) lansens bought items from him on 2 separate occasions
    1x Abit AT7 Max Mobo 12/27/'02
    1x Corsair XMS 512mb PC2700 RAM (no thread for this one; sale was thru PMs)

AT7- packaged well, it took him a few days longer to get it out, therefore he sent it Fedex 2day for no extra charge.

Corsair XMS - Packaged well, got it out quickly this time even though he knew I wouldn't be able to send MO till today.

--

(+) Faust bought a Leadtek Winfast GF3 (orig) 2/21/'03
    He sent it 2nd day USPS and held the money order till I tested out the GFX Card.

--

(+) BMED bought a stick of PC133 512mb SDRAM from him 03/18/03
    He sent it out early even though he knew I wouldn't be able to get MO out till today..
    Packaged Creatively lol..

--

(+) mountainman bought a ECS 8X L4S8A2 Mobo 5/04/03
    The trade/sale was made in person at the SG Michigan Meet, so no comments needed here...

--

(+) zooner traded a 64mb memory card for a 32mb (my cam wouldn't take the 64 I acc. bought) 5/12/03

This was a somewhat weird situation.
    I sent him the card, when he got it he realized his card was a different format, so he was going to ship it back to me.
    He misplaced the card, so he went out and bought the right card and sent it to me..

$%it happens

--

(+) russell12 sold him a 250mb IDE/ATAPI Zip Drive on 9/23/03

Last edited by BaLa; 10-04-03 at 05:39 PM.

LT- 73 - Great Guy - Sold Him a Coolermaster HeatPipe- Money On time - No Problems-

Good trader !!!!

Duzmor

Duz !!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Folding Thunder
    Duzmor +

Bought a coolermaster heatpipe and was delivered in perfect condition. Great guy and an honest trader !

(+) LT-73 ...Recieved Gainward nvidia geforce 3 Ti200 with a massive heatsink and fan!! Gravis Joystick, Heat sinc from volcano 7, HSF-Dragon Orb 2 round shiney things...

(+) Zooner ...Recieved Linksys BEFSX41 router

(+) Knightmare ...Recieved Leadtek Winfast A250 Ultra TD Geforce4 Ti4600 128MB

(+) Burke ...Recieved Family guy DVD set, along with King of the Hill DVD Set, some strange packing material
    (+) Burke ...Recieved Samsung 213T 21" Flatpanel Monitor

(+) master7 ...Recieved Canon ZR 60 Mini DV

(+) cchooper ...Recieved 1 512 PC2700 stick of Crucial ram

=(+) Will trade with anytime! Very smooth, timely transactions! Nothing but good things to say about these peepl

=(-) Bad trade! No more Trade you!! You badd peepl!!!
    Last edited by Bastid; 02-26-05 at 06:35 AM.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

LT rulez~

thx to all that have replied to this thread, and i will defintely be watching the classified for items LT" Thunder has for sale.. thx all!
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Folding Thunder
    (+) Bastid
    Sold Vid card and several other parts and i recieved prompt payment as promised !

Thanx

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    I have not traded with anyone in here ... but I have included a link to my eBay feedback. I have been selling and buying from there since 1999.

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

I have 502 positive feedbacks

I have 1 neutral feedback (which should have been positive) ... see response below:

Neutral : great pin in great condition but took over three weeks to send it ... Jul-26-01 21:36:56 PST
    Response by naleste - Look at postmark, not sent 3 weeks late, PO may have been problem.
    Follow-up by daddyieo - The neutral was wrong, he mailed it right away, it was the post office's fault!!

I have 3 negative feedbacks. Two were retaliation feedbacks. One was total misunderstanding on my part.

Complaint : he says he is selling this for a friend. But neither one of them email back ... May-06-02 22:10:16 PDT
    Response by naleste - Never paid. Had address where to send payment. Retaliation feedback. Sad.

This guy was a total jerk. Says he did not know where to send money, but I wrote him 10 times giving the address everytime. He gave this after I gave him the negative for not paying.

Complaint : Offered to send the $2 and let him keep item for charging 3x item for shipping ... Jun-03-01 21:59:03 PST
    Response by naleste - Shipping was posted in ad. Look at his feedback for 6 bid retractions.

This guy gave me a retaliation feedback. I gave him negative for backing out of auction. He said shipping too high. I had it posted in the auction. Should not have bid.

Complaint : SELLER BEWARE THIS ONE PROBLEMS ... Sep-20-99 10:12:07 PST
    Response by naleste - Had misunderstanding. Since been resolved. Was my first time purchasing on here.

As you can see this was my first buy on there. Buyer did not answer emails for almost 3 weeks. Had me worried. Did come through.

For the record my negatives amount to less then 1/2% of my total feedback.
    Last edited by mwkirchner; 11-15-02 at 06:00 PM.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVDR DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

hi guys i just read all of the above, it sounds great. Where can i go to this site...??

Originally posted by zero_net
    hi guys i just read all of the above, it sounds great. Where can i go to this site...??
    If you are reading this, you are there!

Just search through this forum and check out things you may be interested in buying.

If you need a wireless network card, I know where you can get one.

Thumbs up

Bala: +++ Great Trader= Sold him 3 Items (Harddrive- & 2 -3com Nic's - "Money On time"

Great trader - 3 Stars

Duzmor

Duz !!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Thumbs up

Thumbs up for Zooner!

bought a video card from him....video card was in great shape in factory box, plus he is including some extras for me! how nice of him.

Made the transaction go really smoothly, excellent communication.