My Olympus camera uses Li-10B batteries. I always try to get the highest mAh rating possible.
My problem is that I'll put a freshly charged battery in my camera, take a couple of picks and put it away. If it sits for about 1 week and I take it out it seems that I get about 2 or 3 pics and then my low battery warning comes on. These batteries are fairly new (maybe 15 rechgarges on them) and I'm a little frustrated with this problem. Should I remove the battery from the camera if I'm not going to use it for more than a week?
I am going to buy a couple more newer batteries and see how that goes.