Problem a little different then most others with wireless routers:
I use to get the suggested speed by my ISP by using wireless connection and now I'm not. Speeds dropped to about 1/3 of suggested speed
Internet connection 10mbps down and 1mbps up.
So I figured maybe it's just ISP problem so I wired each laptop and desktop to the modem and I got the suggested speeds. Then I also wired each directly to the router and got the suggested speeds again.
So I don't know why the wireless dropped to about a 1/3. Had internet connection for about 1 month and 1/2 and the last 2 weeks is when the wireless speeds dropped.
I have the latest firmware on router, tried switching channels nothing improved, tried switching mtu nothing improved, also have lastest drivers for all wireless nic's (re-installed each one too), have a different SSID then default, not broadcasted, only security I am using is wireless mac filter (but I did try WAP and that made no difference), no firewall installed, and I also reset the router many times.
Only thing I can figure is the wireless part of the router is shot and maybe have to get a new one unless someone else can suggest something.