Every 2-3 Hours I get the boot. Really annoying. Does anyone have any tricks here?
I am out of ideas,
I've changed the splitter
Reran new cable line
Reran ethernet cable
Seperated my Router from the Modem
Changed Routers (Linksys WRT54GC & Hawking HWR54G)
Tried PC only connection to Modem
and STILL every 2-3 hours I get disconnected.
Here are the logs from the Modem:
- 09/11/06 16:14:18 D03.0 warning DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response
- 09/11/06 16:14:25 D04.1 warning ToD request sent - No Response received
- 09/11/06 16:23:51 R04.0 critical Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, but no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 timeout
- 09/11/06 16:23:52 T01.0 critical SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing
- 09/11/06 16:26:29 D03.0 warning DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response
- 09/11/06 16:26:35 D04.1 warning ToD request sent - No Response received
Here is the status page from my modem:
- Frequency: 687000000 Hz
- QAM Mode: 256 QAM
- Channel Power: 4.7 dBmV
- SNR: 33.390 dB
- Channel Id: 1
- Frequency: 23984000 Hz
- Channel Width: 3200000 Hz
- Channel Power: 35.5 dBmV
Any help would be greatly Appreciated.
Thanks for your time...