Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Flight 93 footage thats rarely seen

Flight 93 footage thats rarely seen

Never saw this before. Just like the pentagon you just see a hole and no plane!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Never seen that one before.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

There's strong evidence the plane was destroyed in the air, that accounts for the wide radius of debris and the last 3-4 minutes of the flight data recorders being "damaged".

the rabbit hole goes deep

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Tell me more of this rabbit you speak of.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Although it's interesting, the evidence for WTC demolition and foreknowledge is just as strong (stronger in some ways, we have live video), yet it doesn't fit into the official account most people have, so they dismiss it. F93 is kind of an afterthought, people are willing to accept that it was shot down and the government was telling the truth about everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jz82
    Although it's interesting, the evidence for WTC demolition and foreknowledge is just as strong (stronger in some ways, we have live video),

LOL, only in your own little demented CT'ist world is that "demolition" evidence strong.

I'll give you the plane being shot down option, that one was quite possible.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

roofleberries!!! weaksauce dude, weaksauce, present something that hasn't already been debunked, and I'll give you the time of day

How has that been debunked? Infact the second link specifically debunks both the column and truss failure theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Never seen that one before.
    me neither till today.

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

If there was one video that I saw that had any merit without Missiles in it and dumbazz theories it would be this one. Its long but i never saw this before a couple of days ago and it was filmed as it was happening over in Hoboken.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3&q=eyewitness

All of the WTC and the Pentagon as well as that flight all have in common are everything is practically pulverized! Except for the ID cards and that terrorists passport!
    The WTC7 collapse is just so amazing in this one. It just goes down!

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    roofleberries!!! weaksauce dude, weaksauce, present something that hasn't already been debunked, and I'll give you the time of day
    Dude you have to admit...its very obvious in all the events that little or no evidence was left. Airliners crash a lot and there was always debris. Didn't that news video that was obviously shelved show that there was just a hole and no plane there??

The MIT one is also the same as the link I posted.

Pie

Pie, I'm not debating the Flight 93 theory, cuz it very well may have been shot down, my arguement is with these stupid theories about the towers being brought down by explosives.

SG Enthusiast
    The problem with all the conspiracy theories is that each had to involve hundreds to thousands of people, many of which would have been unwittingly involved.

Take flight 93, for example. The weapons used to shoot it down were inventoried somewhere. Somebody dispatched the aircraft, maintained them after the flight, concealed the evidence on the ground, and forged the cockpit voice tapes. The radio transmissions are all unencoded, available to anyone with a scanner.

Many of the people involved have every reason to be opposed to such a conspiracy and a willingness to speak out. Where are those people?

Quote Originally Posted by Kip Patterson
    The problem with all the conspiracy theories is that each had to involve hundreds to thousands of people, many of which would have been unwittingly invoved.

Take flight 93, for example. The weapons used to shoot it down were inventoried somewhere. Somebody dispatched the aircraft, maintained them after the flight, concealed the evidence on the ground, and forged the cockpit voice tapes. The radio transmissions are all unencoded, available to anyone with a scanner.

Many of the people involved have every reason to be opposed to such a conspiracy and a willingness to speak out. Where are those people?

That is a good question..by now someone would have leaked.

Same thing with no plane hitting pentagon..well where did those people on the plane go?

Certified SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Patterson
    The problem with all the conspiracy theories is that each had to involve hundreds to thousands of people, many of which would have been unwittingly invoved.

If someone is convinced that such an action is in the best interest of preserving the country, they would have no problem with keeping quiet. Like corporate scandals, only the people at the top know the extent and truth of something; everyone below them are convinced they're doing what's in the best interest of the company, or merely complete their assigned tasks with no knowledge of how it contributes to the bigger picture.

Just look at how many people take old military secrets to their grave, secrets more than 60 years old and likely to have zero impact if revealed today.

I said it on 9/11 when it happened, 93 was shot down. They can tell us what they want, but it's one big lie and covered up just as Burke has suggested. Fed. Gov is good at that!

I’ll openly admit that the government is full of liars and crooks but the vast number of people needed to pull off such a trick is many. Individuals are pretty much trustworthy but a gathering of two or more government individuals is a receipt for “leak.” I want to believe conspiracy just like you as the facts support it to the nth degree but to keep than many people quiet is more than Houdini could control.

I miss Indy.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    I miss Indy.
    So does Brandon