before i post this i want everyone to know this aint made up it all happened to me a couple of days ago. that is why i need people advice/legal advice on what to do.
this is what is goin on and also this is what i need someone's advice on :
a couple days ago i got this email from a dude saying do u want to work for me. An i just real quick read threw it i didnt re- look it over. now what im suppose to do is checks will be sent to my house. payable to me and im suppose to cash the checks and keep 10 percent and send the rest off using a money transfer. now the checks had address on them. they were from some lady in OR. and the envelope it came in had a stamp from calif. that is where they were sent from calif. but im suppose to cash the checks and keep 10percent from the checks and send the 90 percent over sea's to a place in like russia using a money transfer(western union). now in your advice would u keep all the money from the checks or send them the 90percent and keep the 10percent. like is there any way i can get in trouble for keeping the money. the checks were sent in a regular enevelope. with no letter inside telling me what to do. and also they were made payable to me. the only information i got was from the dude that emailed me to tell me what to do. and also the dude that emailed me said that they have the problem with cashing checks in
the USA, that's why we turned to me, we offer you to become our agent
in the USA.
below is a step by step of what i am suppose to do
1. You need to cash the check at the check cashier’s centers (they take the fee for their services from the check value).
2. If you do not have access to check cashier’s centers, you can cash money at the bank.
3. After you have cashed the check, please, keep 10 percent of the sum of the check.
4. Transfer the remaining 90% sum of money via Western Union or Money Gram (the transfer fee can be taken off the sum of transfer, so no extra payment shall be needed).
5. Information on transfer of money via Western Union or Money Gram
6. After you have transferred the money, you will be given the control number MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number).
7. Send this number and information on the sum you have sent to our Foundation.
8. The sums of individual transfers should not exceed $5000. Reports are not included into IRS. Do not worry, you won’t have to pay taxes for these sums of money.’
........... NOW IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET IN TROUBLE OF I KEEP ALL OF THE MONEY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IM BROKE AND I NEED A JOB SO BASCIALLY I NEED THE MONEY .............