Thread: Don't do what the cop tells ya

Don't do what the cop tells ya

ROFLMAO
    Wonder how hard it was to understand when officer told her to get out of the car?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co...r_video3a.html
    Stupid woman got what she deserved IMO.

Funny to watch too

Pre 911, you could buy a cellphone with a working 22 callibre shot throught the antenea? She sounds like a dog the more I listen to this QT

Ring tone wanna be!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    ROFLMAO
    Wonder how hard it was to understand when officer told her to get out of the car?

Stupid woman got what she deserved IMO.

Uninsured for your health
    That chick needs a seriouse lesson in the law...

Most minorities know NOT to say anything to the officer unless you want trouble, that is, other then asking for a lawer if they say right away that they're arresting you
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

I'm not even half way through and already the lady is annoying the heck out of me. I like how she jumped to conclusions on the phone. "Mom the PO-lice are trying to arrest me" & "Mom the PO-lice man is pointing a gun at me". Maybe if she stopped talking to her damn mother should could hear what the officer was saying. But instead she decide to make matters worse. She did get what she deserved.

Squaled like a pig
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Uninsured for your health
    Damn, thanks for reminding me Cho, I've been wanting to watch Pulp Fiction for the last few weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid
    Damn, thanks for reminding me Cho, I've been wanting to watch Pulp Fiction for the last few weeks...
    Deliverance? I remember them talking about not eating pig, butI don't remember them saying squeel like a pig in Pulp Fiction

On Cops I have seen people who seem to feel that they can just keep talking to whoever on the phone when an officer is trying to question/arrest them. Inevitably they seem perplexed by the fact the cops take them down or take the phone from them. Where the hell is the common sense in some folks

"The problem with common sense is it is not that common" I guess it is true
    Last edited by De Plano; 06-04-05 at 02:29 AM.

The message board over this is pretty interesting. Lots of uh...intelligent figures...like badassredskin. Trying to talk to him is like talking to a rock except the rock is able to provide a more intelligent response.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

How Biased is this newspaper anyways?

In a fourth of incidents reviewed by The Post, the suspect was not violent or threatening.
    Not violent or Threatening = Taking a swing at the Officer.

It'll be a sad day when police can't use force until after they have been shot. Not to mention when they been striped of all their tools except a foam knigt stick and silly string and cap gun.

i like how she calls the officers "racist" while she is screaming, sure bring the race card into it

speeding, broken windshield, broken tail light, driving on a supended drivers licence, trying to strike an officer and a bad atitude, sure fire ways to get the taser
    Last edited by Mark; 06-04-05 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid
    That chick needs a seriouse lesson in the law...

Most minorities know NOT to say anything to the officer unless you want trouble, that is, other then asking for a lawer if they say right away that they're arresting you

Most minorities dont get pulled over just like most of the majorities dont

whatever nationality most of the people the police pull over arrest either are guilty of somethign or jsut have some fear of the police and when teh police see that frear they assume the individual is hiding something.

--------------

That woman needs to be shot for reasons of moronic proportions!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    i like how she calls the officers "racist" while she is screaming, sure bring the race card into it

speeding, broken windshield, broken tail light, driving on a supended drivers licence, trying to strike an officer and a bad atitude, sure fire ways to get the taser

Ya, gotta ask Sedrik where he got that tan...

Quote Originally Posted by De Plano
    Deliverance? I remember them talking about not eating pig, butI don't remember them saying squeel like a pig in Pulp Fiction
    I could be wrong but,
    was'nt that in the scene in the basement of that shop with bruce and ving and those 2 whiteboy weirdos?

also from same scene "I'm gonna get Medieval on your a$$"

Pulp Fiction is disgusting....but anyway

That officer did nothing wrong, in fact he showed amazing restraint being yelled at and insulted constantly when all he was doing was his job (I assure anyone that if I did what she did, I would have gotten the same outcome).

It had nothing to do with race until the woman brought it up, not the officer.