Thread: World of warcraft- my account is suspended

World of warcraft- my account is suspended

Here is the Email I got from Blizzard :surprise:

Account Name:*********
    Realm:West
    Server(s):Test 33
    Old Character Name:Johnkerrysux
    New Temporary Character Name:Sayb

Offense: The name you selected for your character has been deemed as inappropriate and has been changed. For further information, please view the World of Warcraft naming policy and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/policy/naming.shtml) and (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml).

Details:

* * * IMPORTANT * * *

As a temporary resolution, the character has been assigned a random name. If you are not satisfied with this name, please reply to this E-mail or send an E-mail to WoWNameChange@Blizzard.com <mailto:WoWNameChange@Blizzard.com> with a list of at least five new character names along with your World of Warcraft Account Name. Please list your choices in order of your preference, and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes. Inappropriate names will not be selected and the next valid name down the list will be chosen.

For any concerns or disputes on this matter please E-Mail WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com <mailto:WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com> and our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. As a result, this account has received a warning and a 72 hour account suspension. Until the suspension has been lifted, the account will not be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the specific time an account will be accessible again.

Be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, including account closure. We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.

Regards,
    Gheist
    Game Master
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=171&d=11/15/2004%208:58:05%20AM&t=******************(edit)

-----------

Banned for 72 hours (3days) for having the name JohnKerrysux...

Story:
    Back when the servers were messed up I tried making a bunch of characters but noting work. I made random stupid names and nothing showed up, and I didnt log on to anyone of them. Then a day later I log on when the servers were up and see about 5-6 charcters never played with the names I made.

So I delete them all and play my main character.... then I get this email from Blizzard.

Come on Blizzard... this is obvousily 'Gheist' oppinion.

Also Im banned from bnet fourms b/c my account is suspended. Just sharing with you guys.

Cheers.
    Last edited by tHE_0ne; 11-15-04 at 01:09 PM.

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)
    Test your Bandwidth

~'~|D|HawaiianGhost~'~ HawaiianGhost's Avatar
    In a chair, in front of my rig, staring at my avatar... <(0.0)>
    L0L, that's pretty messed up though. Hope you get it resolved...

"[Triandore] yells: WTS > [Small Lustrous Pearl] & [Training Sword of the Boar] Two-Handed 20-30 dmg (7.1 dmg/s) Spd 3.50, +2 Spirit, +1 Strength, Durability 45/45, req's Lvl 5 whisper me for Best offer"

DA' BEAST:
    Win2000Pro/WinXpPro SP2||AMD AXP 2700+ T-Bred 2.2GHz w/Thermalright SLK-800 & Tt Smart FanII||ASUS A7V333/R||1GB PC2700 Corsair VS||Lite-On 52x CD-Rom||Yamaha CRW-F1ZEN 44x24x44 Burner||2xWD800JBSE in RAID-0, 1xWDSE800JB & 1xWDSE1600JB backups||SBAudigy OEMBulk||Enermax EG465AX-VE
    Chaintech GF4 Ti4200 128MB "GT21" w/ViVo SE

--------------------------------------
    Game with the ~RealmOfGhost'z~, [SG], |D|

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianGhost
    L0L, that's pretty messed up though. Hope you get it resolved...

"[Triandore] yells: WTS > [Small Lustrous Pearl] & [Training Sword of the Boar] Two-Handed 20-30 dmg (7.1 dmg/s) Spd 3.50, +2 Spirit, +1 Strength, Durability 45/45, req's Lvl 5 whisper me for Best offer"

nice. give me give me give me hah

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)
    Test your Bandwidth

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    GEEKS U're all geeks!!!

Geeks are so hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    GEEKS U're all geeks!!!

Geeks are so hot...
    piggy hehe

My~Rig
    Test your Bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by tHE_0ne
    nice. give me give me give me hah

LoL, you think I'm j/k... I really have these Items for sale in Darkshore......but in Test 15 PvP server. People have a hard time finding these pearls and I've had 4 total already down to 2 now, sold two of them for 6 silver 25 copper pieces total = 2.50 profit! My fishing skill = 150 journeyman
    DA' BEAST:
    Win2000Pro/WinXpPro SP2||AMD AXP 2700+ T-Bred 2.2GHz w/Thermalright SLK-800 & Tt Smart FanII||ASUS A7V333/R||1GB PC2700 Corsair VS||Lite-On 52x CD-Rom||Yamaha CRW-F1ZEN 44x24x44 Burner||2xWD800JBSE in RAID-0, 1xWDSE800JB & 1xWDSE1600JB backups||SBAudigy OEMBulk||Enermax EG465AX-VE

i agree with Blizzard,no surprice for me
    you shouldnt bring politic crap into gaming IMO
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

www.kit-tronics.com

LoL, you think I'm j/k... I really have these Items for sale in Darkshore......but in Test 15 PvP server. People have a hard time finding these pearls and I've had 4 total already down to 2 now, sold two of them for 6 silver 25 copper pieces total = 2.50 profit! My fishing skill = 150 journeyman
    Pacific (where my cousins plays)

11 Mage
    10 Rouge

so much fun, I love the auctions. I caught some useless fish and sell them for 1s heh

My~Rig
    Test your Bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by tHE_0ne
    Pacific (where my cousins plays)

11 Mage
    10 Rouge

so much fun, I love the auctions. I caught some useless fish and sell them for 1s heh
    I keep hearing about auctions/auction houses. Where are they? and who bids NP or real players?
    DA' BEAST:

I keep hearing about auctions/auction houses. Where are they? and who bids NP or real players?

real players bid...once the bidding time is complete the object goes to the highest bidder...you are then notified by "mail" in game...then you check the mail and you get your $.. nearest one to us is gonna be in ironforge...a very hefty ways off...
    Realm of Ghost'z
    Member of SG - www.speedguide.net
    Member of |D|- www.the-dissidents.com

Thats actually not a bad reason for ban..

I just got a 72 hour suspension from world of warcraft for the best reason ever.

Here's my story.

Here i am a lvl 20 human warrior doing some quests, next thing you know a lvl 60 hunter saw me and of course killed me.. bummer.

I respawned, and here he is came out from the woods and killed me again, so i respawn again, and same thing..

So now i learned my lesson and respawned on by the spirit healer, and hey.. here comes the same hunter, now killed me and camping my body.

I read on the warcraft forums that it is a violation to "spawn kill or spawn camp" people so i reported him. I then immediately got a response from a game master. that it happens on PvP servers and there is nothing they can do.

Well, i said fine.. worked hard to get to lvl 59 and vowed to do paybacks. i then did the same to anybody that came across me i showed no mercy. picked on and camped on anybody including a poor old bastard level 5.
    I even started a campfire by his body.

Guess what, after i did this one day to a lvl 30, he then PMed me and said do you know who you are spawn killing? im a GM..

so now i got banned immediately. LMAO..

kinda sucks.

well thats my story..

looks like you got bad intel... maybe ask a couple more GMs before doing something that might be considered "shady"... lesson learned i suppose...
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Someone in my Vanguard group was permabanned for telling a GM to go **** himself.

Vanguard, btw, is the ****!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagster View Post
    Someone in my Vanguard group was permabanned for telling a GM to go **** himself.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten