Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A 16 year old male dating a 20 year old female

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    I've never dated anyone younger than I am...

or anyone older...

hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Mytflyguy
    Fine I say ...

The Closest I ever got to that was when I was 20 I was dating a 27 yr old , and when I was 23 I was dating a 37 yr old that looked 26 ...
    Score!
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    thoughts?
    She probably got hurt previously and to be on the safe side she has the kid cuz he's probably easier to control....or he has a big shlong either way its illegal. Wether its a 20 yr old guy dating a 16 year old girl or a 20 yo girl dating a 16 yo guy...they can find their own appropriate age brackets Im sure.
    They say women mature a lot quicker then the males and at 20 years old usually they are seeking relationships with guys OLDER then them.

Pie
    Edit: at 17 I was boffing a 36 year old married chick. I thought it was cool...my family didnt when they all found out. Her husband wasnt too thrilled either ...
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    She probably got hurt previously and to be on the safe side she has the kid cuz he's probably easier to control....or he has a big shlong either way its illegal. Wether its a 20 yr old guy dating a 16 year old girl or a 20 yo girl dating a 16 yo guy...they can find their own appropriate age brackets Im sure.
    They say women mature a lot quicker then the males and at 20 years old usually they are seeking relationships with guys OLDER then them.

Pie
    Edit: at 17 I was boffing a 36 year old married chick. I thought it was cool...my family didnt when they all found out. Her husband wasnt too thrilled either ...
    i thought it was illegal to have sex, not illegal to date?
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

SpeedFreak
    age is only a number

depends on maturity level

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee
    age is only a number

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Women a few years older are always the best. Way less BS.
    Funny is when a fat lady walks around while someone plays the tuba. Once you've seen that, you'll never laugh at anything else. Except maybe a skeleton dancing around while someone plays the xylophone, which is almost exactly the opposite of a fat lady walking around while someone plays the tuba. Well, a skeleton is the opposite of a fat lady. But is a xylophone the opposite of a tuba? History will decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    i thought it was illegal to have sex, not illegal to date?
    Yes you are right, but what would a 16 year old boy have in common with a 20 year old woman? It just doesnt sound right.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Paft
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
    Yes and you get another ding ding and bonus points if you can name the three 16 year old boys who don't act like 16 year old boys. No really, go for it

My thoughts- 16m/20f the woman is probably not the brightest bulb in the box and I saw some funny stories this week about age differences like that at that age and the guy wound up with the baby.

16f/20m - is that legal outside of Canada anywhere? That aside, probably just going to end up with the girl in the abused/skank cycle that I hypothesise exists and no one cares so I won't bother explaining. Just aknowledge it'll probably be the start of an unpleasant string of relationships

Whilst people can complain until they're blue in the face that it's only 4 years- it's the relative age difference that matters. 25% in that bracket is too much for it to be a normal functional relationship for any length of time in general. Sure, there are exceptions. Feel free to provide evidence they exist
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

Building Sand Castles Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    I was 19 dating a 43 year old. She was in her prime and I was willing...very willing. lol

Did people know about it? Heck yeah, I told the world.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    {edit} She married me as a mature woman and as “an adult” in the eyes of the legal system. {edit}
    So....you ARE a woman after all! And a mature one at that!

Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    So....you ARE a woman after all! And a mature one at that!
    Why yes. Yes I am!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

16 year old boy / 20 year old girl

16 year old girl / 20 year old boy

Whats the difference? Peoples' opinion

I'd say let it happen, won't last

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie
    Yes and you get another ding ding and bonus points if you can name the three 16 year old boys who don't act like 16 year old boys. No really, go for it

My thoughts- 16m/20f the woman is probably not the brightest bulb in the box and I saw some funny stories this week about age differences like that at that age and the guy wound up with the baby.

16f/20m - is that legal outside of Canada anywhere? That aside, probably just going to end up with the girl in the abused/skank cycle that I hypothesise exists and no one cares so I won't bother explaining. Just aknowledge it'll probably be the start of an unpleasant string of relationships

Whilst people can complain until they're blue in the face that it's only 4 years- it's the relative age difference that matters. 25% in that bracket is too much for it to be a normal functional relationship for any length of time in general. Sure, there are exceptions. Feel free to provide evidence they exist
    Funny. The legal system in the state of Maine disagrees with you. 14-19 is A-OK, 15-20, and 16 - any age. Since 16 is the age of consent here and all.

It's almost funny how people can make bad assumptions based on a single number. Heaven forbid that people four years apart find one another attractive! *gasp*! That's teh evil and we can't ever have that, nooo!!

I challenge any one of you to find me statistical evidence that all relationships greater than two years apart are doomed to instantly and totally fail and hurt both parties until they can no longer normally function. You won't, but that's what you claim anyway.

I think it would be harder to find relationships of them closer to the same age working out ....

Ifind that usually a 4 yr age difference is the sweet spot ...
    Network Engineer for Linux/Windows/Netware servers and connectivity for remotes sites via VPN in Roanoke, VA.

age is only a number

Agreed.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    age is only a number

I agree as well.

That's what I keep telling them folks when I'm dating a 14 yr old. Come on! We're on the same level intellectually.

Kiddin..

age is only a number and some people do mature faster than others...but i think what seperates this is the age that they are at 16-20....compared to 20-24 (i think soceity as a whole thinks that difference in age is more acceptable after 18) and why a 20 year old girl and a 16 year old boy...id think she would be hanging out with an older guy...I agree with YoS i dont think it will last long at all to me shes gonna see her friends with older guys (kinda hard to have a good time when the boyfriend has to be home cause its a (high)school night)

just my 2 cents

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

Quote Originally Posted by Paft
    Funny. The legal system in the state of Maine disagrees with you. 14-19 is A-OK, 15-20, and 16 - any age. Since 16 is the age of consent here and all.
    Congratulations. One state in your country of... how many states? You sir win the paedophilia approval prize of the day!

It's almost funny how people can make bad assumptions based on a single number. Heaven forbid that people four years apart find one another attractive! *gasp*! That's teh evil and we can't ever have that, nooo!!
    Yes because we all know that age means absolutely nothing. Why, only yesterday, I saw a bunch of teenage boys acting like a bunch of teenage boys! Oh the perversity! Verrily I beseach thee, make this pain go away!

I challenge any one of you to find me statistical evidence that all relationships greater than two years apart are doomed to instantly and totally fail and hurt both parties until they can no longer normally function. You won't, but that's what you claim anyway.
    Whoa there sport. Is that how you answer questions in maths tests? "Prove that there two roots of 4" "No- you prove that's there's not!" "Oooh! Full marks for you!"

Sure, there are exceptions. Feel free to provide evidence they exist
    I called it first big boy
    Australian Regular Army and proud of it.

i hate you. no really. thechemgeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    Right? Should I be worried?
    nahh...you're fine. i asked my wife and she agreed. tomorrow we are taking more life insurance on me, just in case. we have smart women....that's all.