Thread: Need to send flowers and have no credit card?

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Thumbs up Need to send flowers and have no credit card?

I ran across this site and have to tell you that it is in my favorites now because of how happy I was with the results.

I sent my Mom some flowers for Mother's Day. I do not have a credit card ... so I usually have to go to the local florist and pay for them and have them sent this way.

If you go to http://www.proflowers.com you are able to buy flowers and have them sent WITHOUT having a credit card.

You pick the flowers you want and go to the checkout just like you would if you had a credit card. At that point you should see a link that says something about BILL ME LATER. You do NOT need to do anything except fill in your information and you are set up with an instant charge account. Your flowers will be sent and you will not get a bill from them until AFTER the flowers have been delivered. You also have the option of paying the entire bill OR you can make monthly payments.

I had my doubts ... but thought I would give it a try. I could not have been more pleased with them ... my Mom said the flowers were absolutely gorgeous ... and you got a FREE vase with the flowers.

I just got the bil from BILL ME LATER on Monday.

Here is an exerpt from the email I got from Bill-Me-Later ...

Welcome, and thanks for choosing Bill Me Later(R) to pay for your purchase at ProFlowers.com on 05/05/2003. This email confirms your agreement to pay for your purchase using Bill Me Later. Your statement will be mailed to your billing address within the next 10 to 15 days.

Bill Me Later is Easier and Safer than a credit card.

On your next purchase, choose Bill Me Later as your preferred payment option. Online or on the phone, you could enjoy the enhanced convenience and security of Bill Me Later. No long credit card number to type. No expiration dates to remember. No worry about a stolen card number. And no annual fees.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Bump for the morning crowd
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    morning? hehe..

that sure sounds nice.. wonder if they deliver internationally

edit: just chekd... they do deliver itnernationally... but don't think where I want it to..

Building Sand Castles Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing.

It does sound pretty good.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Yeah bill me later is cool....I used it to buy an early release of the Osbourne's first season on DVD

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=raman;2378386]You can place the order and wire the money here
    <spam links removed.....please try to omit the spam links if you quote the spammer, saves us quite a bit if extra work>
    [

oh and if it appears like i did a necro bump and my quote thing is deleted and the rest of my post isn't.. there was a spammer who did the necro bump originally.. just above me..
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

Last edited by Dan; 01-11-11 at 09:30 AM.

Bill Me Later only works if your credit score is up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by mwkirchner View Post
    I ran across this site and have to tell you that it is in my favorites now because of how happy I was with the results.

I sent my Mom some flowers for Mother's Day. I do not have a credit card ... so I usually have to go to the local florist and pay for them and have them sent this way.

If you go to http://www.proflowers.com you are able to buy flowers and have them sent WITHOUT having a credit card.

You pick the flowers you want and go to the checkout just like you would if you had a credit card. At that point you should see a link that says something about BILL ME LATER. You do NOT need to do anything except fill in your information and you are set up with an instant charge account. Your flowers will be sent and you will not get a bill from them until AFTER the flowers have been delivered. You also have the option of paying the entire bill OR you can make monthly payments.

I had my doubts ... but thought I would give it a try. I could not have been more pleased with them ... my Mom said the flowers were absolutely gorgeous ... and you got a FREE vase with the flowers.

I just got the bil from BILL ME LATER on Monday.

Here is an exerpt from the email I got from Bill-Me-Later ...

Welcome, and thanks for choosing Bill Me Later(R) to pay for your purchase at ProFlowers.com on 05/05/2003. This email confirms your agreement to pay for your purchase using Bill Me Later. Your statement will be mailed to your billing address within the next 10 to 15 days.

Bill Me Later is Easier and Safer than a credit card.

On your next purchase, choose Bill Me Later as your preferred payment option. Online or on the phone, you could enjoy the enhanced convenience and security of Bill Me Later. No long credit card number to type. No expiration dates to remember. No worry about a stolen card number. And no annual fees.

yep ! old post,

but bill me later is cool,I use mine all the time.

being a paypal company it is very useful for online stuff,ebay,forum classifieds,etc,etc

plus there are always 0 % interest deals.

Last edited by Dan; 02-22-12 at 09:16 AM.