Thread: Photoshop to Word Conversion

Photoshop to Word Conversion

Is there anyway to convert a photoshop file so that MS Word can recognize it? I scanned in an image and I want to print on Avery sticky labels. MS Word is the only prog that I have specifies the Avery sticky label layout for printing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    "You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. - Al Capone."

Certified SG Addict

Re: Photoshop to Word Conversion

Originally posted by gieslel
    Is there anyway to convert a photoshop file so that MS Word can recognize it? I scanned in an image and I want to print on Avery sticky labels. MS Word is the only prog that I have specifies the Avery sticky label layout for printing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Save it as a .bmp, .jpg or .wmf instead of the Photoshop .psd format, then import the picture in Word.

Thanks, I'll try it. I used Photoshop 5 intially. I'll have to use Photoshop 7 then. I belive it have more options as far as "Save As"
    "You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. - Al Capone."