PDA

View Full Version : Where do I type the clear code after beating MGS2??

EvilAjax
11-28-01, 09:36 AM
I've gone to http://www.konamijpn.com/index_e.html like the game told me to but I don't see where I can type my clear code at.. What happens when I do anyway?

Jim
11-28-01, 09:42 AM
So you finally beat him. :p

http://jpn00.konami.co.jp/products/mgs2/english/mr/code_entry.html

That should be the right page, although it says on the main page for it that clear codes have been rejected recently due to some bug. Don't know since I never entered mine.

EvilAjax
11-28-01, 09:44 AM
Oh, I entered mine with no probs. My code name was elephant, bahahhaaaaa

My duration was 18 hourse and 45 minutes... Jeez... LOL

Time to play it on EXTREME!!

What happens when I load the file which I last saved with (after beating the game)?

drdoug99
11-28-01, 10:42 AM
jeez!! i'm having a hard enough time diffusing the bombs on Easy mode....10 guys comin at me at once, in extreme it's probably like the whole Marines Corp come after you with tanks and stuff!! :eek: lol

Jim
11-28-01, 11:02 AM
:p

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE are the key words. Which means that you should use stealth over almost any other option. Enemies shouldn't be hard as long as you avoid them whenever you can.

And on the harder levels, there's a few things. I havn't played Extreme yet, but if its like the demo or MGS, the game ends as soon as you're spotted. But on the harder levels, they notice far more things, and Snake isn't quite as invincible as he is on the easier modes. Gotta watch out he doesn't catch a cold, sneeze, and alert every guard in the area. :p

drdoug99
11-28-01, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BIGJIMSLATE
:p

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE are the key words. Which means that you should use stealth over almost any other option. Enemies shouldn't be hard as long as you avoid them whenever you can.

And on the harder levels, there's a few things. I havn't played Extreme yet, but if its like the demo or MGS, the game ends as soon as you're spotted. But on the harder levels, they notice far more things, and Snake isn't quite as invincible as he is on the easier modes. Gotta watch out he doesn't catch a cold, sneeze, and alert every guard in the area. :p

ya, i noticed him sneezing before...I thought my game was messing up or something lol.

You can switch the "game ends when your spotted" on or off....if you RTFM you would know that!!:p

RoscoPColtrane
11-28-01, 01:10 PM
I just got metal gear 2 on thanksgiving...story whise im not as impressed as i was with the original...i think RAIDEN is pretty dumb....weak guy...

As for now im playin on normal...i will try it agian on extreme when i finish....try to get the dogtags then huh? lol

IM not finished yet so try not to kill the story for me k!

quick queston...in the pc version of mgs1 can you shoot in 1st person? it says that its 1st person view on the back of the box...just wondering if its worth buying..cause i have it on my psx