PDA

View Full Version : Work At Home Jobs Here

xbit
07-17-01, 01:25 PM
Ok guys if you wan't work at home jobs here is a link. I will post more as i find them. BTW these are free jobs:D

GO HERE FOR WORK@HOME JOBS (http://www.2work-at-home.com/cgi-bin/ldisplay.cgi?job)

http://www.i5ive.com/linkcategory.cfm/6143/9408

Altema
07-17-01, 01:38 PM
I want to work at home, but sigh......... Dont know anything about anything. I wish i could be payed to sleep.

xbit
07-17-01, 01:42 PM
its not hard, most of the time you send them an email for the full information. Then at the bottem it says apply here.

HERE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A FAKE GUYS (http://www.workathomejobsdirectory.com/jobsearch4free.html)

Altema
07-17-01, 01:44 PM
Lol no what i mean is that you need to know something to do the job, and i dont know anything very well. I know some things, but not to the point where i can actually get paid for it. Other people know more. =\

xbit
07-17-01, 01:49 PM
My job is easy. All i do is stuff envolopes. $2 per envolope, can do about 15 a minute and about 700 an hour. Thats $1400 an hour.

Altema
07-17-01, 01:50 PM
Omg can you fire youself and give me your job. Anything else like that??

Immortal
07-17-01, 01:50 PM
so u actually got money from them?!

Altema
07-17-01, 01:52 PM
Lol either money or credit or an IOU

Brent
07-17-01, 01:53 PM
does this crap actually work?

or is it a scam

Immortal
07-17-01, 01:53 PM
I don't mind trying one ... xbit can u pick one out for mee? pleasee..

Altema
07-17-01, 01:54 PM
It sounds a bit funny, there must be some limit to how many envelops you can do because if there were none all i would be doing is stuff envelops all day and collecting my money.

Prey521
07-17-01, 02:03 PM
I'm gonna try that Zwallet thing and see how it works :D

xbit
07-17-01, 02:07 PM
Its not a scam, There are only about 12 companies that actually pay. Look for some on yahoo and other seach engines. They don't alway have envolopes for me to stuf but the longest i've gone without stuffing envolopes is 2 weeks. And i've got about $200,000 in the bank so i don't worry about it. Just search and you'll find the jobs.

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 02:08 PM
$1400 an hour:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sound to good to be true:D

Immortal
07-17-01, 02:09 PM
xbit.. my buddy.. my buddy.. can u refer me to yer place? please.. please...

xbit
07-17-01, 02:09 PM
I know i didn't belive it iether. but hey it works and thats all that matters.

Immortal
07-17-01, 02:18 PM
can u tell me the one that u work for?

xbit
07-17-01, 02:20 PM
I don't got the name, all the check says US marketing group. I got this job from my friend, i'll see if he knows it.

xbit
07-17-01, 02:22 PM
Wow, i found one that pays $4 per envolope with 60% commission. I'm going to get this job first then i will give you guys the link. sorry but i wan't it.:D

Immortal
07-17-01, 02:22 PM
how could u... I thought u luved me... :(

xbit
07-17-01, 02:26 PM
I sent you a pm immortal:D :D :)

Immortal
07-17-01, 02:35 PM
thanky thanky..

Brent
07-17-01, 02:40 PM
i wanna do it!

hook me up

i need mad moneys

xbit
07-17-01, 02:43 PM
You do need a job dont you brent, i'll pm you.

Brent
07-17-01, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by xbit
You do need a job dont you brent, i'll pm you.

Yep I need one badly

YARDofSTUF
07-17-01, 02:58 PM
Holy mother of goat sex! These things are real?!?!?!

xbit
07-17-01, 03:09 PM
yes these are real and brent did you get the pm?

Prey521
07-17-01, 03:14 PM
Hey, I'm gettin married soon, any extra income wouldn't hurt, hit me off XBit ;) :D

lurker
07-17-01, 03:14 PM
xbit, can you tell me which one you work at too? I need money!.. Thanks :)

xbit
07-17-01, 03:17 PM
Just go to yahoo and type free work at home Jobs, no money. sevral results will come up. Never pay for anything. Jobs should be free. good luck.:)

aSHeR
07-17-01, 04:13 PM
My job is easy. All i do is stuff envolopes. $2 per envolope, can do about 15 a minute and about 700 an hour. Thats $1400 an hour.

Hey can u tell me how u got ur job? I owuld like doing what u do..

and getting that much money...

jdblitz
07-17-01, 04:14 PM
xbit, can you send me an email @ jonathanswork@hotmail.com
your pm is full, imagine that. I have a couple serious questions to ask you if you could spare a couple minutes. If you are too swamped, I understand.

JD

fanta
07-17-01, 05:25 PM
Theres no such thing as easy money guys.

Think about it...if people could make 250 grand a year stuffing envelopes, wouldn't everyone be doing this job???

If it sounds too good to be true....guess what. It usually is!!!!

I'm surprised many of you are falling for this BS.

Randy
07-17-01, 05:56 PM
My common sense tells me to agree with fanta but why would xbit bs everyone at sg? that doesnt make sense either

why is common sense so uncommon

how long have u been doing this for xbit?
Randy

CiscoKid
07-17-01, 06:21 PM
So, I could take their offer, fire up my envelope stuff and esily make 500,000 an hour? the capacity on my stuffer is roufly 500 pounds depending on paper size, type and envelope size/type. If I was able to by my stuff for 500, why wouldn't these other places buy them too?

JC
07-17-01, 06:32 PM
1400.00 an hour is not out of reach or unatainable I did it the other day. Fixed a car with hail damage for 1535.00 took me an hour and 45 minutes. so all I can say is that if it is true DO IT. I just hope I'ts not a scam an have one of you guys loose out.

Altema
07-17-01, 07:01 PM
Lol post a check of that time you got 1400.

Gaming-Module
07-17-01, 07:06 PM
At such a high pay scale I wonder just what you are supposed to be stuffing the envelopes with...

And you dont even know what company you work for?

Sounds very shady. Don't tell me that you don't know what are in the envelopes either :eek:

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 07:10 PM
It make you wonder how much postal workers make??they do that for a living:D

YARDofSTUF
07-17-01, 07:11 PM
xbit, how do i know if there real?

lurker
07-17-01, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Banzaiiboi
Lol post a check of that time you got 1400.

I know thats a joke, but heres what i have to say about this work@home thing:

Well, xbit didnt tell us about this "work@home" thing until many of us asked him about it. From what i recall, xbit said something about working at home and making money in one of the other threads. It was the "have your house ever gotten broken into" thread i think.
So i dont think xbit has to prove anything, since he only told us about this work@home thing because so many members asked him about it(me included).
All i have to say is, if you believe him, then join and do it; if you dont, then dont join.

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
xbit, how do i know if there real?

Just send $29.95 $9.95 for processing and handling fees :D :D :D

http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/item/i5.htm

TOLBERT ENTERPRISES
ATTN: RETURN DEPARTMENT
6489 GRACIE LANE, VALE, NC 28168
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Provided book is returned in resaleable condition
$29.95 ($9.95 for processing and handling fees non refundable)
(Additional Shipping Options FIRST CLASS MAIL & NEXT DAY AIR non refundable)
Please note: If you do not receive your item within two weeks of the puchase date and you do not contact our company within the two week period you will not qualify for a refund.

supercool
07-17-01, 07:24 PM
hehe lol i think that website u posted is fake oxblood, look at this one : http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/item/i4.htm ... 200,000$ in 24 hours huh... hmmm u better be bill gates to do that lol..

YARDofSTUF
07-17-01, 07:30 PM
i found the 4 dollar plus 60% one :)

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by supercool
hehe lol i think that website u posted is fake oxblood, look at this one : http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/item/i4.htm ... 200,000$ in 24 hours huh... hmmm u better be bill gates to do that lol..
$200,000 In Twenty Four Hours!!! Thats a lot of stuffing:D
http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/Graphics/100billmed01.gif http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/Graphics/100billmed01.gif http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/Graphics/100billmed01.gif http://www.tolbertenterprises.com/Graphics/100billmed01.gif

brembo
07-17-01, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by supercool

Hmm 200,000 a day? Lesse lets go low and say that Billy Boy is worth 30 billion. 410 years to make that. Doubt hes gonna be around that long. Ohh this is fun.

His hourly rate if he saved all his dough and retired at 65....

8 hours a day thats.....158,000 an hour. Plus social security.

Noevo
07-17-01, 07:39 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Bill Gates receiving Social Security checks!!! Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

brembo
07-17-01, 07:41 PM
He has paid into it, I guess he should get some back too.

Altema
07-17-01, 07:43 PM
I want your Job Xbit , Plz fire yourself ,,,,,,, acutally can you somehow get me the same job??

MadDoctor
07-17-01, 07:50 PM
So much for my many years of higher education and hard work. All I really needed was a 6” long wet tongue. Oh wait… I want one of those anyway…..:D

brembo
07-17-01, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by MadDoctor
So much for my many years of higher education and hard work. All I really needed was a 6” long wet tongue. Oh wait… I want one of those anyway…..:D

ROFL...OMG. I'm gonna wet myself.

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MadDoctor

6” long wet tongue = lots of http://www.gifs.net/animate/mail_lots.gif $$:D

Altema
07-17-01, 08:03 PM
I think i may be too young for these jobs,, oh well less trouble :D

reverse
07-17-01, 09:37 PM
Hmmmm...as others have stated, this sounds a little fishy. Afterall, all you or a company has to do is hire someone at minimum wage that could do the same job which would be the equivalent to pennies per envelope.

AAF Striker
07-17-01, 09:39 PM
And maybe it is just me, but an envelope machine would seem much more feasable....

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by reverse
Hmmmm...as others have stated, this sounds a little fishy. Afterall, all you or a company has to do is hire someone at minimum wage that could do the same job which would be the equivalent to pennies per envelope.

Is sad to see how many people in this board almost fell for that scam:( :( http://scamfreezone.com/left1.gif

xbit
07-17-01, 10:07 PM
Sorry guys for the deley i had to go pick out a tv for my dad. Anyways these jobs are real. They give you real checks evry week. Most people get thier checks on Friday but i get mine on Tuesday. You must be at least 16 for most of these jobs. Many people wonder how this is possible. Well its stuff like ads and Billing info. What i like best is that I don't have to match the letter with the envolope. Remember when searching for a job don't pay anything. No matter what they say, some stuff is like application fee, proccessing fee, mail fee, and the list goes on. The jobs should be free like any other job. Don't order any work at home directories from any company. These directories mostly have types of jobs that you could do working from home and no companies that are hiring. The employer should give at least an email address. If you wan't an easy job from home do something like data entry or email proccessing. Just remember not to pay a cent to any company or any person. Another one people fall for is the one where you sell stuff but first you have to buy the crap your selling, then when you send them the money they give your faulty merchandise. In the contract you agree to it says that you with your own money will handle bad or damaged merchandise. My dad uses a program that he saw on techtv. I think its called the internet treasur chest or something like that. this program does work but if you see the ad don't expect to get lots of money. He was only getting about $2000 a month. So he stopped and now he is an email proccessor. Those jobs pay from $12 up to $85. Most people will recive about $30 an hour. good luck to all you job hunters.:)

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 10:14 PM
Sorry guys for the deley i had to go pick out a tv for my dad. Anyways these jobs are real. They give you real checks evry week. Most people get thier checks on Friday but i get mine on Tuesday. You must be at least 16 for most of these jobs. Many people wonder how this is possible. Well its stuff like ads and Billing info. What i like best is that I don't have to match the letter with the envolope. Remember when searching for a job don't pay anything. No matter what they say, some stuff is like application fee, proccessing fee, mail fee, and the list goes on. The jobs should be free like any other job. Don't order any work at home directories from any company. These directories mostly have types of jobs that you could do working from home and no companies that are hiring. The employer should give at least an email address. If you wan't an easy job from home do something like data entry or email proccessing. Just remember not to pay a cent to any company or any person. Another one people fall for is the one where you sell stuff but first you have to buy the crap your selling, then when you send them the money they give your faulty merchandise. In the contract you agree to it says that you with your own money will handle bad or damaged merchandise. My dad uses a program that he saw on techtv. I think its called the internet treasur chest or something like that. this program does work but if you see the ad don't expect to get lots of money. He was only getting about $2000 a month. So he stopped and now he is an email proccessor. Those jobs pay from $12 up to $85. Most people will recive about $30 an hour. good luck to all you job hunters.:)

Oh boy here we go again:rolleyes: why you don show us a link or something??
:rolleyes:

xbit
07-17-01, 10:16 PM
Alright guys give me a couple of days and i will post as many work at home jobs for you all:)

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 10:19 PM
Alright guys give me a couple of days and i will post as many work at home jobs for you all:)
Why dont show me the one thats pay 1400 an hour??for stuffing envelopes:rolleyes:

xbit
07-17-01, 10:25 PM
Cause its my job. You can try looking for us marketing goup. Thats what it says on my checks.

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 10:33 PM
So you expect us to beleave that they pay you 1400$$ an hour to stuff envelopes:rolleyes: Why would a company pay someone to stuff envelopes if they could buy one these machines?
http://pureoxblood.homestead.com/files/envelo1.jpg
and it can do the job for pennies on the dollar. Or hire any dumb a$$ for 5$ an hour as a stuffin guy instead?

xbit
07-17-01, 10:39 PM
If you don't want to belive this type of job thats fine with me. Don't ask me why but i have found something out, 92% of home based jobs are fakes or frauds. OxBlooD if you don't wan't to belive this then dont but stop bugging me about it.:sleep:

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 10:42 PM
If you don't want to belive this type of job thats fine with me. Don't ask me why but i have found something out, 92% of home based jobs are fakes or frauds. OxBlooD if you don't wan't to belive this then dont but stop bugging me about it.:sleep:
Hey i want to beleave i could really use that type of money but you havent show me prove all i ask is for a link or something is that to much to ask:confused:

MadDoctor
07-17-01, 10:47 PM
Ahhhhh the smell of blood (money) is in the water and the sharks are getting excited. I don’t care if it’s real or not (xbit seems happy though) it’s the game, the chase, the action that I like.

Lets see what xbit brings to the table in a day or two. If not, release the dogs on him. Then again…. He can bench press 300 pounds and drives a hummer. I’ll be the one eating pop corn in the box seats. I don't even plan on getting close to this guy.:D

Randy
07-17-01, 10:49 PM
Xbit do you have one of those machines? you might want to get one. how about an url ?

Gaming-Module
07-17-01, 10:49 PM
I still wanna know what your stuffing this those envelopes. :D

OxBlooD
07-17-01, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Randy
Xbit do you have one of those machines? you might want to get one. how about an url ?

Its call the Thongomatic 2000 it can lick 1400 envelopes an hour:D :D

Randy
07-17-01, 10:55 PM

i thought that was what this thread was? work at home jobs

btw yer pm box is full

xbit
07-17-01, 10:58 PM
Ok guys I called my friend Shawn, he's the one who got me this job and he gave me the link where he found it. Here is the link (http://2work-at-home.com/). The job listings are changed about evry two days. If you find a good job there thats great. If you don't do not bug me with links and companies. I will give out sevral links just give me about 2 days and i will post all of the companies that are legit. Bookmark the site i gave you because usally there are only 2 or 4 positions available. I stuff the envolopes with ads, billing info, requests and other crap. Even pr0n sometimes:D

Randy
07-17-01, 11:19 PM
here is one i found

http://members.home.net/ctfanomlie/scam.jpg

drdoug99
07-18-01, 01:54 AM
wow, I was thinking of seriously working at home, I mean, all I do is sit and read speedguide, I might as well get paid for being on the computer. I'll be checking out all the links Xbit, thanks.

SRF01
07-18-01, 02:37 AM
Hey xbit
Sorry for being skeptical but if this is legit and you are getting checks.
Maybe you could black out your personal info and post a scan or pic of a pay stub or check or two...

I'm sure with that evidence you could quiet eveyone down. Not to mension get everyone here a lamborghini in their driveway. :D

thanks

tr87526
07-18-01, 03:43 AM
BULL****!

Nothing is free or easy!!

Please my fellow SG'ers do not fall for this stuff.

You will either loose money that you have to send in or you will join a pyramid scheme (xbit's)

I know most of you are young, some have posted about needing jobs, or want better jobs, but his is not your answer.

Trust me!!!

ColdFusion
07-18-01, 06:34 AM
Oh God :cool:

smaier69
07-18-01, 07:49 AM
there is no possible way i would ever believe this type of "job" is what it claims to be.

just the basic idea makes no sense in terms of profitability. i mean, think about it. how would they make their money? if a business gets 10% response which turns into (hopefully) 10% of that 10%'s actual sales, you are barely accounting for the expense of the blanket marketing unless you are hoping to sell Boeing 747s to the your every-day joe-lunchbox. and even that wouldn't work (obviously).

as fanta stated (and it is more than just a cliche.... its one of the unbreakable laws nature)......

If it sounds too good to be true....guess what. It usually is!!!!

so true.....

tell you what...... you show us what the contents of the envelope "stuffings" are, and we will decide if there is any possibility for the business model to work (your employer shouldn't mind, right? it would be like sending out a couple hundred envelopes with no cost to them). the profit to be made from what they are selling to the people the letters go to would have to be huge in order to cover the one-sale-per-500 method of marketing. and 1 per 500 is a generous ratio.

sorry to be such a skeptic, but the chances of this being a reliable (and legal) income is almost nil.

Randy
07-18-01, 03:12 PM
xbit is probly getting paid for hits on those sites so maybe he made a few buck$ by posting that

Altema
07-18-01, 03:16 PM
Oh Well as the saying goes Seeing is believe, i guess trying is believeing. Try them out and see what happens =\