PDA

View Full Version : Foot fetish attacker strikes in NYC

Ghosthunter
05-07-06, 02:29 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/415618p-351110c.html

After his arrest, Weir admitted kissing and licking the feet and legs of about 70 female straphangers, law enforcement sources said. Eight women have picked him out of lineups. Weir was ordered held in lieu of $10,000 bail, pending a hearing Wednesday.

Prey521
05-07-06, 02:36 PM
Hmmmm, Burke has been asking me lately about the NYC transit system! :rotfl:

Ghosthunter
05-07-06, 02:37 PM
LOL...

btw i know i got the word fetish wrong in title...but it wont let me edit..just before spelling police gets me..LOL

YeOldeStonecat
05-07-06, 03:40 PM
*fixed*

:D

Ghosthunter
05-07-06, 03:44 PM
*fixed*

Thx =)

Ghosthunter
05-08-06, 10:56 AM
here more to the story

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/415872p-351335c.html

Another sole survivor on train

Scary encounter with foot fiend

BY ADAM LISBERG
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Woman shows boots that drew attention of alleged foot fondler, whose arrest Daily News covered.

Another woman has come forward with a harrowing tale of being attacked by the foot-fondling fiend who confessed to grabbing 70 victims in subways over three years after finally being caught last week. "I was terrified," the 31-year-old Brooklyn woman told the Daily News about her March encounter with the subway sicko. "He was latched around my ankle like a vise. He's a big guy, and I'm not a big woman."
When she finally broke free and ran to another car, no one helped her, she said - making her understand how he could have gotten away with such outlandish crimes for years.

"It's bizarre and it's creepy and it's strange," she said. "I'm pleased and relieved that they caught him. I'm sad that this has been going on for so long."

She also said she was afraid to get off the train; she didn't know if there would be a token booth clerk on duty under the MTA's scaleback of manned booths.

"I had no idea if there would be any help at that station, or if I would be leaving myself vulnerable and alone," the woman said, her hands trembling as she recalled the attack. "There used to be a place you could go to in the station and you knew you could find someone for help."

Cops say Joseph Weir, 23, would drop to his knees in front of women in near-empty subway cars, grip their ankles tightly and sometimes lick their shoes - then release them at the next stop and calmly walk away.

The Brooklyn woman's encounter began after she jumped into the last car of an uptown R train at Prince St. at 10:30 p.m. on a weeknight.

Weir dashed into the car as well and immediately bowed down in front of her - then wrapped his hands around the brown leather ankle of her size-7 Aerosoles boot, she said.

The fiend didn't let go even when she used the 11/2-inch heels on her other boot to kick him in the head again and again. He even stroked her calf, she recalled.

"I was kicking him and screaming and really using all of my strength," the woman said. "He was silent the entire time."

She said Weir never licked her boot - unlike other women, such as Star Muhammad, 40, who told The News he kissed her boot and shouted, "I'm not worthy!"

The March victim, a college professor who asked not to be identified, finally broke free when the train pulled into the Eighth St. station. She ran to another car with 30 people, screaming, "That man is attacking me!" - but no one tried to help her or stop him. "He sauntered down the platform and made his way out through the turnstile and up the stairs," the woman said.

She reported the assault to cops two days later.

When detectives got more reports in April from other victims, they realized similar incidents had happened across the system.

After Weir was nabbed Thursday on a Queens-bound E train, the Brooklyn professor helped picked him out of a lineup.

Weir is being held on $10,000 bail.

His mother, Jeranda Weir, 53, screamed "Go to hell!" at a reporter yesterday at the Flatbush, Brooklyn, apartment he shares with his parents and three sisters.

Brk
05-08-06, 10:58 AM
You just don't start tonguing every foot you see, you know. Only special broads get that treatment.

Ghosthunter
05-10-06, 01:21 PM
What the heck up with all these whackos another one caught:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/416484p-351775c.html

Must be a conspiracy theory!

Izzo
05-10-06, 01:28 PM
What the heck up with all these whackos another one caught:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/416484p-351775c.html

Must be a conspiracy theory!

No, another wacko New Yorker.

Prey521
05-10-06, 01:29 PM
No, another wacko New Yorker.
Oxymoron, NY'r implies wacko :D

Ghosthunter
05-10-06, 01:34 PM

lol

Izzo
05-10-06, 01:35 PM

when you're right you're right :p

Lefty
05-10-06, 01:40 PM
hey, hey, hey I resemble that remark. :D

Prey521
05-10-06, 01:42 PM
when you're right you're right :p

Ghosthunter
05-11-06, 01:53 PM
this story gets better and better LMAO

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/416723p-352024c.html

The alleged foot-licking pervert who admitted attacking dozens of women on the subway told cops it was just his way of meeting ladies, prosecutors said yesterday.

"I do this to make them laugh and smile and open to talk to me," Joseph Weir, 23, of Brooklyn wrote in his confession, authorities said. "I just want to get to know them."

Weir apologized to an estimated 70 victims, saying he never meant to hurt anyone when he dove onto the floor and licked unsuspecting women's feet.

"Some women move away from me while I kiss their feet and touch them," Weir said. "Some women kick me and scream. ... I do hold on, but not a long time. Just till they start screaming."

A judge ordered Weir, who is free on bail, to cooperate with police, who plan to put him in lineups. Nine women have identified him, and authorities are planning additional lineups for other potential victims.

Weir, who was born on April Fool's Day in 1983, repeatedly used a raincoat to hide from a courtroom sketch artist yesterday as his confession was bared.

"I get on my knees, grab their feet and bow. ... I say, 'I'm not worthy,'" Weir wrote in his confession. "If they ask me, I say my name is Anthony, Jason or Kareem."

The unemployed man was busted last Thursday after allegedly attacking a woman on an E train near the World Trade Center station.

"I started to say, 'You are beautiful,'" he said. "I kiss her feet. I asked her for a hug and she says 'no.' I am sorry."

Weir told cops he always traveled to Manhattan to carry out the attacks on the N, R, W, V and E trains.

He said he targeted mostly black women, but didn't explain why.

"I compliment women, I bow to them," he said. "I am sorry that I disrespected and scared the women. It will never happen again."

Prey521
05-11-06, 02:00 PM
"" I do hold on, but not a long time. Just till they start screaming.""

LMMFAO!! :rotfl: