PDA

View Full Version : Ouuuuuccccccchh!

Izzo
03-04-05, 09:41 AM
I couldn't even begin to think how much this would hurt

link http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/04/chimp.attack.ap/index.html

Quote "St. James Davis had severe facial injuries and would require extensive surgery in an attempt to reattach his nose, Dr. Maureen Martin of Kern Medical Center told KGET-TV of Bakersfield. His testicles and a foot also were severed, Kern County Sheriff's Cmdr. Hal Chealander told The Bakersfield Californian."

To have your nuts ripped off by a chimp :eek:

How many tugs before they came off ? :cry:

Brent
03-04-05, 09:43 AM
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

the world may never know

1...2...CHOMP

Roody
03-04-05, 09:44 AM
oh man I hurt just thinking about that. :(

Prey521
03-04-05, 09:45 AM
This dude is about to make some SERIOUS bank on this...........

Prey521
03-04-05, 09:48 AM
Damn those chimps are strong, this guy is big, and one of them dragged him down the road! :eek:

Izzo
03-04-05, 09:48 AM
This dude is about to make some SERIOUS bank on this...........

Maybe, but I'd rather have my balls NOT ripped from my scrotum to get it

Prey521
03-04-05, 09:55 AM
Didn't you see his pic? He doesn't have to worry about anyone, let alone a female, get near his scrotum, so he need not worry.

minir
03-04-05, 09:56 AM
Hi Izzo

Son of a Bitch, thats one terrible story.

Apes are as strong as ten men and they don't rationalize, its simply full out attack. The Fellas lucky to have survived.

---

regards

minir

Izzo
03-04-05, 09:56 AM
Didn't you see his pic? He doesn't have to worry about anyone, let alone a female, get near his scrotum, so he need not worry.

:p

Using them or not .....dayum. I mean could you even use them after a chimp had been playin ping pong with ?

Immortal
03-04-05, 09:57 AM
He probably went to the zoo for a family reunion.... but still ouch..

Prey521
03-04-05, 09:58 AM
Hi Izzo

Son of a Bitch, thats one terrible story.

Apes are as strong as ten men and they don't rationalize, its simply full out attack. The Fellas lucky to have survived.

---

regards

minir
i love watching the Discovery Channel, when they start to hunt OTHER monkery for dinner, man O man, it's a massacre.

MadDoctor
03-04-05, 10:23 AM
"A 60 pound chimpanzee has triple the strength of an athletic male. A gorilla has the strength of 10 Olympic weight lifters."

:eek:

Prey521
03-04-05, 10:27 AM
"A 60 pound chimpanzee has triple the strength of an athletic male. A gorilla has the strength of 10 Olympic weight lifters."

:eek:
Remind me to NEVER visit the African Congo..................or Axtraders house in NJ..............

MadDoctor
03-04-05, 10:36 AM
Remind me to NEVER visit Axtraders house in NJ..............Your IP says you're there now. In the bedroom.

:D

Izzo
03-04-05, 10:39 AM
i love watching the Discovery Channel, when they start to hunt OTHER monkery for dinner, man O man, it's a massacre.

I watched a show one night, about chimps, where a 'gang' of like 8 or 9 adult chimps went out to 'dethrone' the alpha male and they pretty much beat him to death like a gang of thugs would.

.. I went to a local zoo here once where they had a few orangutans and one of them took a tire and twisted that thing around like it was nothing.

I bet that dude got thrown around like a ragdoll

MadDoctor
03-04-05, 10:46 AM
Your AV is hot Izzo.

MissTynker2
03-04-05, 10:50 AM
:(

Lefty
03-04-05, 10:55 AM
IMG that sucks. :(

Izzo
03-04-05, 10:55 AM
Your AV is hot Izzo.

;)

Stay away from me .....

wee96
03-04-05, 11:01 AM
I'd love to shoot those apes, monkeys, whatever.

MadDoctor
03-04-05, 11:03 AM
I'd love to shoot those apes, monkeys, whatever....because?

Spammy
03-04-05, 11:05 AM
Ouch!

Izzo
03-04-05, 11:06 AM
...because?

prolly ran outta baby seals to club.

Prey521
03-04-05, 11:32 AM
:rotfl:

drdoug99
03-04-05, 12:14 PM
James and LaDonna Davis were at the Animal Haven Ranch in Caliente to celebrate the birthday of Moe, a 39-year-old chimpanzee who was taken from their suburban Los Angeles home in 1999 after biting off part of a woman's finger.

The couple had brought Moe a cake

:rolleyes: who celebrates animals birthdays, let alone a chimpanzee.....

i guess the other chimps were jealous of the cake....

pretty horrible thing to experience though....Ouch is right.. :eek:

fixationdarknes
03-10-05, 06:24 PM
Dang, that sucks...do you guys think that a very strong powerlifter could take on one full-sized chimp?

Izzo
03-10-05, 06:27 PM
Dang, that sucks...do you guys think that a very strong powerlifter could take on one full-sized chimp?

:nope:

wee96
03-10-05, 06:36 PM
Because? Because they mauled a human why the hell else? Why do people think its funny when someones genitals are damaged? Its f**kin sick, and those animals should be beaten with baseball bats to death in front of the other ones so they know not to attack humans *waits for the comment about it being our fault for having them captive in the first place*

fixationdarknes
03-10-05, 06:58 PM
I did a little research, and just to give you guys an idea of how strong chimps/gorillas are, here's a direct quote from The Straight Dope.com

"It's a lot easier to get a chimp in roller skates than it is to get him to pump iron--hence, most of the data on chimp strength is anecdotal and decidedly unscientific. In tests at the Bronx Zoo in 1924, a dynamometer--a scale that measures the mechanical force of a pull on a spring--was erected in the monkey house. A 165-pound male chimpanzee named "Boma" registered a pull of 847 pounds, using only his right hand (although he did have his feet braced against the wall, being somewhat hip, in his simian way, to the principles of leverage). A 165-pound man, by comparison, could manage a one-handed pull of about 210 pounds. Even more frightening, a female chimp, weighing a mere 135 pounds and going by the name of Suzette, checked in with a one-handed pull of 1,260 pounds. (She was in a fit of passion at the time; one shudders to think what her boyfriend must have looked like next morning.) In dead lifts, chimps have been known to manage weights of 600 pounds without even breaking into a sweat. A male gorilla could probably heft an 1,800-pound weight and not think twice about it."

wee96
03-10-05, 07:00 PM
They certainly have power no doubt about that.

tao_jones
03-10-05, 07:02 PM
:rotfl:

fixationdarknes
03-10-05, 07:02 PM
They certainly have power no doubt about that.

YEAH, they do lol. I wish I had the strength of a chimp. That would be awesome.

wee96
03-10-05, 07:14 PM
Yea ive always daydreamed about getting some type of genetic code to enhance my muscles to become as densely powerful as a chimps. Youd be your normal self, some big guy tries to start shat and you throw him up 50ft in the air.

fixationdarknes
03-10-05, 07:17 PM
Yea ive always daydreamed about getting some type of genetic code to enhance my muscles to become as densely powerful as a chimps. Youd be your normal self, some big guy tries to start shat and you throw him up 50ft in the air.

Haha. Seriously. Do you know HOW they are so strong? Like, is their muscle fiber especially thick or something like that? Or did God just want us to bow down to chimps?

wee96
03-10-05, 07:19 PM
If I remember right their muscles have alot thicker density and their tendons are much stronger, allowing alot more energy. The way their arms are shaped is another thing, being longer than their body unlike ours, just imagine how much more muscle we'd have if our arms were down to our feet.