PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh ...Malta Goya breakfast!

YeOldeStonecat
11-06-03, 06:51 AM
Who here enjoys Malta Goya for breakfast? I haven't had in years...many years. A common Spanish malt drink, sweet. For breakfast, can mix it with raw eggs, etc.

I'm back on the kick...puts a nice twist on my usual breakfast drink. I normally grab the blender...toss in a banana, two raw eggs, some milk, squeeze from the honey bottle, splash of vanilla extract, and any leftover coffee.

But since I'm buying Malta Goya's again, banana, raw eggs, little bit of milk..and a bottle of this.

Instant breakfast!
http://www.sodapopstop.com/images/products/large_316.jpg
INGREDIENTS: Brewed From Water And The Choicest Barley Malt, Corn Sugar, Corn And Hops.

Brk
11-06-03, 07:38 AM
A breakfast worthy of Marion Cobretti.

YeOldeStonecat
11-06-03, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Burke
A breakfast worthy of Marion Cobretti.

:rotfl:

Gee, not Rocky?

Scott
11-06-03, 07:41 AM
For once, what you are eating does not sound appealing.

Good luck with that :D

Brk
11-06-03, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by YeOldeStonecat
:rotfl:

Gee, not Rocky?

Nope...not eggy enough.

YeOldeStonecat
11-06-03, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Burke
Nope...not eggy enough.

I forget the breakfast Cobra had...I've only suffered through that movie like three times many years ago (only really remember his chopped Merc, I think it was a Merc, and the fight scene at the end..the bad guy who spit uncontrollably when he said the word "Pig"). Yet I'll watch Rocky over and over.

Brk
11-06-03, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by YeOldeStonecat
I forget the breakfast Cobra had...I've only suffered through that movie like three times many years ago (only really remember his chopped Merc, I think it was a Merc, and the fight scene at the end..the bad guy who spit uncontrollably when he said the word "Pig"). Yet I'll watch Rocky over and over.

He ate cold pizza for dinner...I was just making reference to his exaggerated masculinity.